• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Villain/KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

You know, for some reason, I like thinking about this. OK, well we know that the Xehanort/Xemnas thing has been used to it's fullest extents. KHI and II both utalise, in a sense, the same villain though. I think since KHIII has to do with Xehanort's memories, that we will need a new villain. Someone original. The kind that appears and from then on, the others seem meek by comparison. I mean, it's like Xehanort is the good guy fighting a villain of the past, greater than he. Unfortunately, since the three Knights have been confirmed to be entirely new characters, I'm afraid we may be seeing more of a Xehanort-like enemy. Not that he isn't awesome, but don't you want someone original again? What kind of person/creature should we see as the new villain in your opinion? Just give me your best ideas. I want to hear. ^_^

Edit: Think past the Organisation XIII. If Square would take some risks, and truly give us a darker game, they can do waaaayyyy better than anything we saw in KHII. I mean, who here doesn't want a game that's serious for once, that takes on depression and loss and atributes not even seen in Final Fantasy? I have something in mind, but I wanted to get feedback first.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Nomura pretty much confirms that KH3 will come out. The fact that he is developing the ideas for the "3rd One" even more alone says that he wants to do it. Disney won't say no after KH2 sells like hot cakes.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well he has the knights names in his head, and he said hes got other projects before making kh3 so we wont see it for a while.

thanks to nomura ill be in my 20's and playing kh... abit michael jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back