• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

If they had added a pixar world in the Kh2 english version what world would you like? Me it would either be Toy Story, A Bug's Life or The Incredibles

helios

Bronze Member
Good question i would actually like to see the incredibles.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
toy story and the incredibles would be the awesome.........

helios

Bronze Member
LMAO buzz lightyear as anally I want to see that.

Cannie

i would like to see monstropolis from monsters inc. that woud be soooooooo cool!

helios

Bronze Member
Monsters Inc how could I forget about that one thats also a good suggestion.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG Monsters Inc. would be totally awesome!! I was thinking that. Imagine having a mini game with riding aroung on all the doors. SOOO fun. Toy Story and Bugs Life would we wickid cool because everything would be so big but Toy Story would have such better action!! It would be like Sid on steroids!!! wicked!!! And The Incredibles would be sooooooooooooooooooooo fun!! God Why can't they have all of them???

But then again there are many more disney movies that could have worlds. :D

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Toy Story would be pretty cool. You'd be a toy. Id like to see an Incredibles World. You'd be in a super hero outfit.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
helios said:
Good question i would actually like to see the incredibles.

HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!! THE INCREDBLE SWOULD BE SWEET I WOULD FRICKING GO CRAZY

EDNA WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR SUIT OMGSH IT WOULD BE LIKE HEVAN IF THRE WAS INCREDBLES AND FIDING NEMO YOU WOULD BE A FISH

lv_kh0720

monsters inc... oh my god, you think sora, donald, and goofy will change into monsters there???(imagine, quick!) (coz, at first, the monsters are afraid of kids, right?) but still a good idea (i want the mini game too :D)
finding nemo? ....................can't imagine sora as a fish LOL.... we need fan art for that LOL (at least one thing is clear that.... Goofy will be a turtle again(?) he always looks funny to me :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back