• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Zelda game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do YOU know the new game name?

• dont know/dont care

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Wind Waker 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda 2

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • wish i knew

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Looks to be as good as the Wind Waker. It has been confirmed it's after Wind Waker, but why come they didn't cell shade it like they did the Wind Waker?

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Does anyone have any proof of it being a sequel to Wind Waker? I've yet to see any.

I don't normally preorder things. If I do, I still have plenty of time. It probably won't come out untill the holiday season. I'd just request it for a Christmas gift. :p

Sora'sProtector

Man, I cant WAIT for this game. The graphics look awsome, and finally, an adult link. The past like... 5 games all had kid link. OOT was the only one with an adult.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
its probably not the sequel to wind waker. and the legend of zelda 2? come on, its pretty obvious they havent made a name so they just used that for now. they are much more creative than just adding a 2 at the end of a name. anyways, ive seen screenshots and trailers and the game looks cool. the dungeons are more evil looking, better sound effects, better graphics, u can use ur sword on epona and alot more. its freaking awesome.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
like i said b4, THE BOX SAYS "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA 2". i dont see how it follows windwaker but the receit said windwaker2. please dont continue to b*tch bout the name unless its bout those 2 names. its comin out sometime this month through anytime in september.

EnigmaticWarrior

Darkeyblademaster said:
thanx for lessening the pain at yellin at these ppl Enigmatic.

You're welcome Darkeyblademaster. :D Also I have some info on the new Zelda game if you don't know about it already.

Nintendo is aiming for the new Zelda to come out in the fourth quarter of this year. This came right from the interview that Gamespot had with Reggie.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/thelegendofzelda/news_6120358-2.html

GS: The new trailer has obviously gotten fans riled up for the new Zelda game. When should they expect it?

RF: We're targeting the fourth quarter. We will certainly keep the fans excited about it. We have a lot more footage to show, it will be playable at E3, and it's a fantastic game. I've had the opportunity to play some of it and it's phenomenal. It's deep, it's rich--it has all of those elements that you love in a Zelda game and graphically it looks beautiful. So from a Nintendo fan's standpoint, stay tuned. There'll be a lot of information shared between now and E3 and it will probably have the largest presence, from our perspective, on our show floor.

One more question, is Reggie joking around at what I'm about to post next, or is he being serious?

GS: What's the lasting impression you want people to walk away with after they leave your booth at E3?

RF: We want them to leave feeling that "Wow, Zelda is going to be a huge hit and I want it now. And I'm going to go to my local retailer and put a deposit for the super premium edition of the game," which we'll make available. We want the fans to walk away saying, "Wow, look at all this great GBA product and I'm going to be a two-handheld consumer, having both my old-time GBA as well as my brand-new DS." I want the consumer walking away just totally blown away with all the great product coming out for DS, especially Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Hunters, and Animal Crossing. So, in total, I want our fan walking away saying, "Yes, I need to be a three-system household, SP, DS, and GCN."

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Thank you for proof, EnigmaticWarrior. ^_^ You're nice.

I think it would be a wise choice for them to make a premium edition like they did for Halo 2. I think it has as many obsessed, anticipating fans as Halo 2 did.

And, Darkeyblademaster, the new Zelda doesn't have an official boxart yet. All the current ones are just fan-made. Besides, that was the name for "Zelda 2: Adventure of Link" for the NES...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The game is a sequel to the Wind Waker, but it is neither TWW2 or TLoZ2; Nintendo gave up numerical titles for the Zelda series after The Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure for the NES. But then again, it's a sequel to the Wind Waker in the exact same way the Wind Waker is a sequel to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back