• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decron

So ye another one :

V1:
fourthgimp.png

V2:
fourthgimpwandb.png

CnC

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I can tell you like singers. First try to find a better quality stock and mix up those fillers, play around with contrast and filters to spice it up. Take a look at that sig you have from Kazuma, he threw in all kinds of designs and images to mix it up, try to get creative and break away from simply having a stock and a single effect.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Your last was better imo. The bakground isn't really doing much for me, Although colours are quite nice. The edges around the stock need fixing, badly. And for some reason, i'm not sure how but you keep destroying the quality of the stock. But what's nice is that for these past few being some of your first tags, they're very good and i see alot of potential. On the other hand, i'd really like to see you broaden your horizons in terms of stock, not just that damn singer from Bring me the horizon >_>; lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back