• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

next game suggestion/question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwn_teh_noobz

ok, for kh3 or whatever- the lastest installment in kh series, how do you think soras gonna forget his memories?

in com, they had that whole excuse for sora having to relearn abilities b/c he was entering a castle in whoich he forgot them. then at the end of the game the excuse was he had to erase his memories again

i dont think they would do that again. how is sora going to lose his abilities before the next game in the series (if there is one)?

and maybe soras not main character, that might be how

edit: btw, that disney castle revived after a year thread was HILARIOUS. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

can someone help me

Last edited:

pokeman54

i think ya should play as someone else besides sora in kingdom hearts 3. then as you progress through the story you run into sora, and he's all grown up, shadowy and enigmatic. Then eventually you get to fight with sora and he's like super difficult to defeat and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back