• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH game darker theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
do u think the next KH game will be darker? cuz i mean that old ass man beating people up. freezing em and throwin em off cliff. Smashin up people's armor. how in the world is square going to make that kid friendly with disney bt their side

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, Disney is getting violent with their Pirates movies. It's possible that the next KH game could be darker. But I doubt it. We said that about KH2. And the game was very light.

jovjo003

By the looks of the secret movie, the next installments of the KH series looks to be like Final Fantasy XIII. OMG, that purple haired girl could be the next main character. That would be SWEEEt!!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Likely but not as the playable character.

As we have no idea what Nomura has set up, only the secret ending might look violent. And Japan's version of ratings are alot lighter then American's so as long as there's no blood, and on one dies, and no one loses a body part. It will always be for children.

Rikus_Heartless

^ in the secret ending when the wannabe roxas is falling it looks like his hand flies off while hitting a rock..could be his mask though

Last edited:
E

Eternal Oblivion

yeaah the next one will be darker for sure a little more than KH1 and alot more than KH2

E

Eternal Oblivion

yeaah the next one will be darker for sure a little more than KH1 and alot more than KH2

Djordjevic

that whole secret movie would be pretty scary for some kids i bet, and its from kh-2, if they managed to get that in the game and stll have it is a kid friendly game then i'm sure disney and square could make the next kh darker to an extent.

Kingdom Koryn

Well, when I saw Deep Dive I was almost 100% positive that KH2 would be darker than KH1...which it was, but not to the extent I was led to believe it would be. So this one might be a little darker, but not by much since it is still a Disney influenced game. Just remember, Disney movies have their fair share of darkness.

Haku

<3
I think that the next Kingdom Hearts game would probably be a little darker from the others because I think that there would be even more tougher enemies and much improved combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back