• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NFL Blows hard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
The NFL sucks really bad...Golf is what it is...jk! Again I mention that even the SMALLEST most INSIGNIFICANT race in NASCAR Nextel Cup Racing sells more than the Super Bowl!! NASCAR has Ovals, Tri-ovals, Quad-ovals, and road courses. And in the 90s they went to Japan and raced on F1 tracks...the NFL has different grass types...and...that's about it. The variety in the NFL is non-existant. I understand that different field types are challenging, but toally different shapes is more challenging. NFL guys only run up and down a field from practice to the super bowl, but NASCAR runs circles, triangles, squares, and road courses. NASCAR from the 90s was better than NASCAR now with Dale Earnhardt and the less safety so the drivers were much tougher then than now. NFL sucks, NASCAR rox...but I do like the cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back