• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nightwish

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I've only heard three of their songs; Gothic Sanctuary, Wanderlust, and Planet Hell. But I love them all. What do you guys think of them, if you have listened to them, and what other songs by Nightwish sound good?

Winged Unkown

Nightwish rock!!!!!! im glad someone else likes their music!

Ive never heard the ones youve listed but my fav is I wish I had an angel.
Its a fast sounding song with a really good tune. I recomend you listen to that.Also Nemo is such a beautiful song but Its very hard to find their songs....where do you get them from?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I have every one of their songs, I think.

It's a shame really, that Tarja finally got kicked out. I wonder who's going to take her place as lead vocoalist.

EDIT:

I do agree, Nemo is beautiful. It's my joint favourite by them, along with Ghost Love Score. If you want it, I can send you it over AIM - puretranceacid

SeRoFe

I too have all theyr albums, exept for the last one. it's a good bamnd, but there are beter ones in that genre. take rhapsody, Therion, Haggard, lacrimosa, After Forever, power Synphont...I could go on all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back