• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nine Old Men of Disney: The Gods of KH universe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderheart

Would Disney's Nine Old Men, famed animators responsible for the foundation of Disney, make an appearance in later KH sequels? Perhaps as elders or gods of the KH universe?

9OldMen.jpg

The Nine Old Men

Info on the Nine Old Men.

Yoda_Mickey

lmao. well... with suprises like Vivi, Setzer, Pirates of the Caribean, and Steamboat Willy, I wouldn't be suprised by anything.

Wilderheart

These men are important, for they are responsible for creating the whole of the Disneyverse. Walt may have founded the company, but it was the Nine Old Men that did all the hardwork.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
yea...they r famous animators of Disney's animations for many years....oso they r e ones who created unforgetable movies like 101 Dalmatians, Snow White, Pinocchio n many others

Hybrid Keyblade

I dont think it'd ruin KH3 or anything if this is where the 9 Elders came in..in fact..they could Square-ify things and give them the title the "9 Sages" or "9 Elders" Or the Kings of Heart/Body/Soul (since there were princesses of heart)

Could Squarify their names too...
Les Clark could be - Lesark...sounds KH-ish enough o.o
Marc Davis - Arcadis
Ollie Johnston - Lijon
Milt Kahl - Halim
Ward Kimball - Kirall
Eric Larson - Rilar
John Lounsbery - Soujore
Wolfgang Reitherman - Raimaro
Frank Thomas - Kromas

I dont know...lol

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
yea....KH3 may have include this frm KH....kairi's grandmother story....e legend dat says one keyblade save e world while e other brought chaos frm one of ansem's reports....how e Keyblade came to be n others

Hybrid Keyblade

The one keyblade saving the world and one destroying one makes sense...IF there were two keyblades...however there are Three...so..whats this third one for do ya think?

Also..I guess it could be the 9 sages had a falling out and 4 members went to Light, 4 to Dark, and one to Neutral/Twilight..which I guess could've been the creation of the three keyblades...-shrugs-

Hybrid Keyblade

I wonder if my 9 Sages theory about how the 3 keyblades came into existance will be in Kh3..it'd be funny if it did..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back