• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo and SquareSoft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

Since Nintendo and squaresoft kinda work together...they should put kh2 on the gamecube....nawww put it on the revolution...then they could have a exculsive mario world since nintendo and squaresoft made Super Mario RPG ...the world could be based on that and have geno,mallow, etc. on it(maybe have culex as the world boss like in monstro town) but mario would have to look like he did on SSBM (more teenish).....I'm not tryin to bring tha whole kh2 on gamecube thing back out but I wanted to see what ya'll think

Marluxia Diablos

Or maybe not. I don't think that Square-Enix would want to risk reducing the sales buy switching KH2 to another system. I am certainly not going to buy Revolution, nor the PS3. Lest we forget, the PS3 is going to be over $700. That is why it is sleighted to be released on the PS2. It won't change.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I agree. It should just stay on PS2 and I wouldn't want a mario world in KH2.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i think Nomura is just putting characters from games he designed. crystal cronic-alz wusnt designed by him, neither was any other nintendo ff ( i think) soo its not that possible. but kool idea. mario party 13 :p withh sora. or maroi kart gummi ship edittion

slimjim

It would be pretty sick if you could have a mario world there along with a hyrule world. I mean who wouldnt want Link as a teammate? But it should stay on the PS2/PS3. I just think it would be sick to fight bowser along side mario and luigi and fight Ganon along side Link.

That Boi Leek

No, I mean make a exculsive kh2 gamecube disc...not switch to gamecube...I'm even against that...but make kh2 for gamecube and PS2

ultmakeyblademan

::<JOK3R>:: said:
No, I mean make a exculsive kh2 gamecube disc...not switch to gamecube...I'm even against that...but make kh2 for gamecube and PS2
nomura said he doent want to bring out any games for any other systems and disney noes not to put it on another system without his consent he said it about the kh1 was released so i would think wut he feels changed any way it a dumb idea i got dis info in opsm wit the kh cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back