• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Maker

Who here has a Nintendo DS? I don't, but I hope to get one for Xmas. Have you played Zoo Keeper? I have, it's the most addictive game I've ever played.

Tom_Ato

I've got a DS, it's really good the games will get better. hopefully by the end of the year Pac-pix, Another Code, Lost in Blue, and super mario kart ds will al lbe released and they all look really awesom, specially lost in blue . I think animal crossing might be coming out on DS as well so that will be cool.

B

Blade of Justice

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting one. Especially for animal crossing, because I have that on Gamecube and its good. So it'll probably be good on the DS too

A

Audo

Just had to slip in a PSP promotion dont ya?
I have a DS. I didnt even consider buying a PSP way to [Insert Curse Word] expensive if you ask me. Animal Crossing is going to rock.

Tom_Ato

You use the pictochat by pressing on pictochat on the main screen but if you mean with other people u have to be near them first and then go into the same room as them that's what i did when i played it with my friends at school..man that was fun i battered them all at super mario 64 :p

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Keyblade Maker said:
You're not wrong there. Wi-fi play.....*drools*

Are you saying that Pictichat, the system that can only communicate with other DS's in the same room, is better than Wi-Fi (the system that can communicate with any local PSP or any PSP around the world)?:eek: What makes it better?

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Tom_Ato said:
You use the pictochat by pressing on pictochat on the main screen but if you mean with other people u have to be near them first and then go into the same room as them that's what i did when i played it with my friends at school..man that was fun i battered them all at super mario 64 :p

O_O wtf!?!? if you were in the same room with them wouldn't it be better to just talk with them instead of using the picto chat I mean it would be cool if you could at least be about 100 meters away O_O....... :confused: ........but anyways yeah the DS is really awesome =)

DarkSSJ3Goku

should double post its bad

the nintendo ds has cooler and more unique games at the moment but thats all its got the psp is got better graphics controls and sevral other catagories unless the nintendo releases some kinda of expansion for it the will lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back