• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No big Deal 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
its not a big deal you just have to wait 10 days extra too get KH2 now why is everyone freaking out its not like we are waiting a whole year

think about it japan release date is the DEC 22, 05 and 2006 starts what 10 days later so whats the big deal again? :confused: yes i know that it could be more than 10 days but its not like its a HUGE difference i thought it would come out in 2006 but people are thinking its like a year away lol

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well actually, it didn't say JANUARY 2006, it just said "2006"...

2006 could mean may, or march, or January 1st, or maybe january 31st...

So for all we know, 2006 could mean an extra 10 days...or an extra 2 months

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
To be honest, I don't care anymore. Square and KH2 can go to hell for all I care. My interest in this game has completley died. All these false release dates Square keeps providing makes me more angry than anything. What about the "WorldWide" release thing? Have they forgotten it? I no longer have any faith in Square's releases. 2006 is 4 months away. I wouldn't be suprised if this game came out when I was dead and gone. I hope Square sells with KH2 go bad, REAL bad. I want them to lose so much money that they'd never come out with another sequel. If Square can't give an accurate release, then they shouldn't give one at all. Or they just love lying to the people who make them what they are today.

T

The_Superior2345

dreadlife-antikh said:
U Are A Fat Cock Head Looser......2006 Can Also Mean December06 And Dont Expect This Crappy Game Anytime Sooner Than February U Loosers On This Site......tetuyaya( That Narrow Eye Freak) Has Pawned U All Again....hahahahaha......kh2 Sucks And U Empty Heads Know It.(im So Happy That It Is Not Gonna Make To Na This Year)hahahaha
if kh2 sucks, why are you on this forum? stop spamming.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
dreadlife-antikh said:
U Are A Fat Cock Head Looser......2006 Can Also Mean December06 And Dont Expect This Crappy Game Anytime Sooner Than February U Loosers On This Site......tetuyaya( That Narrow Eye Freak) Has Pawned U All Again....hahahahaha......kh2 Sucks And U Empty Heads Know It.(im So Happy That It Is Not Gonna Make To Na This Year)hahahaha

Sounds like another KHU scumbag to me, you really want to get banned don't you?

D

Dexter

Dude,No that's not what i should cal ul sora364 im in upset to..................But remember "The longer the wait the better the expereince" So we all planned for this day remember one day somone posted a thread about kh2 comin in 2-2-06 well now we can say the possibltey of coming in feburay is very high...........so don't come whinin to me but all i can say for now is..........................WE NEW THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW ITS OFFICAL.........and plz stop saying kh2 is a crappy game....if u ask me if kh2 does come in 2006 it will be in devolment for 4-5 years and i excpet kh2 to be a quality of RE4 so Yeah it really no BIG DEAL

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I don't give a shit,I can wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been waiting for 3 years I could wait another month.Don't you guys have school????Im in school right now!!!!!Study Hall :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back