• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies becoming complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Well, just out of curiosity, if Roxas had beaten Sora in battle, would he have become complete, and if so would he retain his form as Roxas, or would his body change back into Sora? I am aware that there cannot be a definate answer on this, but I thought maybe someone might have a good theory... o.o;;

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hmm.

I think Roxas might have retained his identity.

It's the ever popular power struggle- it wouldn't make sense for the winner to lose his identity.

KershaFangs

No. Besides, it was a battle within Sora's heart/soul. If Sora had lost, then he may have just lost his will to live as well. It is the soul that keeps the body from reaching death. Roxas would have faded away along with Sora since they were one.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think they both would've died.

V

V.A.T.13

I think the same thing would have happened. But I think that Rox would be pissed that he won. To know that his true self is weaker than him.

Or it may have something to do with Axel since thats what triggered the fight...

Apollo

Silver Member
No I don't think it would have made him complet just feel better. But if he killed Sora I think he would never would become complete!

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
if he would have killed sora he would have gotten his heart ( the main objective of a nobody ) and he would become whole but sora is roxases' whole so i think he would convert back to sora

i mean:

nobody: body + spirit

Heartless: heart covered in darkness

whole person: heart + soul + body

i think he would have turned into sora

UltimaWielder

FYI......Roxas didnt want to kill Sora....He just wanted to know why Sora was chosen to be the Keybaldes chosen wielder...and besides...Sora and Roxas r one.......killing either of them is suicaidal....and we didnt kill him in KH2FM.....we DEFEATED him...thats why he is the only Organization member which is still alive........Got It Memorized?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
FYI......Roxas didnt want to kill Sora....He just wanted to know why Sora was chosen to be the Keybaldes chosen wielder...and besides...Sora and Roxas r one.......killing either of them is suicaidal....and we didnt kill him in KH2FM.....we DEFEATED him...thats why he is the only Organization member which is still alive........Got It Memorized?

Yes, we know.

And using that quote here is horribly overdone.

It's not funny anymore.

Kurxi

Maybe, just maybe, Roxas will take control of Sora's body and become the dominant one, if he wins the battle. Then Xemnas will win and all that.

xazure777x

i think that Roxas would have still lost cause he is Sora and he wouldnt be able to win no matter what.

skyhart

Ok first off if Roxas did win the battle then sora's heart would most likely turn into a heartless due to the suffering of loss.
Also Roxas couldnt become whole its technically impossible for a nobody to become whole it was just something that all of the nobodies wanted.
The only character that could become whole is sora since he is the heart while Roxas is the body.
Also xazure777x it is possible for roxas to win; If sora's heart fell into darkness then he would definately lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back