• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Alright we're making this up as we go along so let's get started. I'll need descriptions of chars. Here's one of mine.

Name : Xaivior (No. 48)
Weapon : It's like cloud's sword only it looks more ninja-like and it has like leaves where it starts at the sword part and at the tip a ginormous and sharp looking leaf.
Main attack type: He uses plants and vegetation as his ally making him a master art at curing.
Look : He has spiky hair kinda like Sora's with a big chunk curving out in front of his eye. He has a black top shirt that kinda looks like unkown and his pants are big and baggy with all sorts of pockets and he wears converses.
Story of Char : He was born in Castle Oblivion and raised up by the Organization. He learned his attacks and strengths as he grew up and made him a strong warrior. He had been turned into a heartless and yet he escaped it, but what of his 'Nobody'. There making him his own nobody and his own somebody. He was banned from the Organization for going against orders of Ansem. Through it he had been sent off the planet, making his memories go away. He can't remember anything that happened, except a friend. He now resides in Twilight Town. For the time being...

T

The Marauder

Stop now. Double posting is against the rules. Perhaps you should come up with a storyline and template before making an RP. Look at some other RPs as examples first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back