• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

^^^^^yup you can

when a person becomes a heartless they also become a nobody....duh lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When someone with a Strong heart becomes a Heartless, a Nobody is born

Complete Being = Heart, Body, and Soul

Heartless = Heart taken and consumed by darkness, possible to retain human Form and memories when becoming one, but Xehanort is the only one to have done so as far as we know

Nobody = Made form the Body and Soul left behind when the Heartless was created, sent to another realm where it becomes a Nobody. With an exceptionally strong Heart, a Shell is made, where the Nobody retains human form with similar appearance and memories from when it was whole

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
So why do you think the whole Xehanort impersonating as Ansem thing came into play in the first place. i mean, would it have changed the storyline to have had it just be Ansem, and have DiZ just be someone else. Not saying that i don't like how it was, but having Ansem turned to a good guy and the villian we thought we knew to be Ansem be an imposter we haven't even heard about just throws people (like me) off.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's called a 'plot-twist', Nomura loves them, it gives the story more depth, makes the story more alive

PrincessDaisy

There is a lot of symbolism as in the numbers in this game that I have noticed. So being only seven nobodies makes sense. 3 and 7. I haven't seen the 5 yet but will look further. Also 13 is a specific number to most who study mythology and symbolism. As for the colors of things like Sora clothes that can be explained as well as well as some of what Roxas was wearing. I need to go back and play the first game again and see if the numbers and symbolism is in there as well. If anyone would care to have me explain further please let me know. I will do a subscribe to the thread.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back