• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobody idea created...in kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i know this is from kh1, but the main reason has to do with nobodies, which was released in kh2.
ok, you know when sora first enters traverse town 2nd district, and that man loses his heart??
remember later on in the game, THAT SAME MAN is in traverse town, and when you chat to him, he says: "no, i don't think we've met" or something?
WHAT IF that "other" man was the "first" man's nobody!
isn't it logical? cause, when sora regained his heart (or lost it?), roxas was born, and he is sora's nobody, yes?
do you think it is possible, in a way? I KNOW THERE are lots of questions to do with that "man" in traverse town, but who will agree with me?
no flaming/posting offensive things, please, cause all im asking for is opinions! :cool:

Stryder_sdc

well for one i would have originally said that it is a silly theory because they use the same models in various places, for example, there is a blonde tidus in traverse town, or red, i cant remember, but its not tidus, Buuuuut, i never did understand y he said that... so it could well be, you could be right, but personally i think it was just a similar model, after all, the nobodies look different to the originals,

I think its just a reused characted model, who was from hallow bastian, so like when sora saw the pic of the castle in the deep jungle, sora recognised it because he had kairis heart, kairi may have known the man hence y sora thought he knew him

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
huh? well......um...actually, you see:
i'm not saying if sora "knew" the man or not...i'm just saying that his heart was stolen and he was in the town again.
and i doubt the new man was a heartless, cause heartless can't speak (besides making noises that irritate me)...right?
but it would be stupid if square used the same model for another man! cause then they wouldn't have put the "you say you've seen me before?" speech bubble on that man, when you talk to him.
and square doesn't always try to confuse us. everything must have a pattern, or the review peeps, i'm guesing, might've gotten a little steamed? lol
and the same goes for the hair-recoloured-tidus in traverse town, cause someone wouldn't tell you:
"where's mom and dad?" unless you were related to him/her. so that means that boy might've been sora's cousin/bro etc??

Stryder_sdc

maybe, buuuuut, they did use the tidus model twice so y not this guy, and in one of the ansem reports it speaks of a world that the shells or nobodies appear, so when a nobody is formed it is formed somewhere away from where they lost their shell, and they also look different (roxas/sora), so he couldnt have been as his nobody would have appeared in another world and have looked different

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
ok...so the man..yes, i agree with you.
but what about the tidus guy? what if tidus lost his heart when the darkness attacked destiny islands, that Night, and somehow a nobody was in traverse town? and what if that nobody happened to be a different tidus, cause he looks different and is in another world? and maybe he asks where his mom and dad is because...well...there's nothing else to call the parents...
anyway i'm out bye

Stryder_sdc

i love it, you are one determined theoriser.....lol.
and couldnt be, tidus returned to destiny islands at the end of KH1.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
maybe tidus just got transported to traverse town and lost his memories? im sure sora wasnt the only one in kh1 to be transported through that black ball.

then again, WHO KNOWS?! also do you get to go back to dest. isl. in kh2? like not the part where they live but the island where they play etc... from kh1...

Umagon

keybladeboi said:
maybe tidus just got transported to traverse town and lost his memories? im sure sora wasnt the only one in kh1 to be transported through that black ball.

then again, WHO KNOWS?! also do you get to go back to dest. isl. in kh2? like not the part where they live but the island where they play etc... from kh1...

if that was true don'tchya think Tidus woulda said something to Sora...
hes not gona just stand there all day, they were kind of friends, he'd wana go with him. i think

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
MAYBE he lost his memory? maybe he took a walk into castle oblivion before sora did and then went to FFX world and beat jecht then went back in time to kh1 world and ended up in traverse town.

there are SOOOOOO many theorys that couldve happened....

Stryder_sdc

keybladeboi said:
MAYBE he lost his memory? maybe he took a walk into castle oblivion before sora did and then went to FFX world and beat jecht then went back in time to kh1 world and ended up in traverse town.

I will probably happy slap you if i ever meet you, PLUUUUUUS, if tidus had lost his memories, and reappeared in travers town, why would he get changed and dye his hair, in case someone reconises him, surly he would want that, and how comes at the end his hair is back to the normal color and he is wearing his old clothes, because its NOT tidus in traverse town its just the SAME model used for him but coloured differently. the ONLY nobody that appreared in KH1 was Xenmas in the final mix version(unless he was the guy at destiny islands door, in which case all versions of KH1)

Umagon

keybladeboi said:

lol, a random old guy going into an ffx world and defeating jetch... seems kinda unlikley

but I do think that the FFX world will aventually have something to do something with KH. Why? don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back