• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nomura intervew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
heres some things from ulitimnia

hints as to Nomura's team's next project can be found hidden in... Advent Children?!
- although Nomura tried to make the first japanese version of KHII as exhaustive as possible, if he was to make a Final Mix he would like to make Mushroom Heartless...
- the american and european versions will not be that much different.
- the three knights shown in the secret movie have already been given names... but they are new characters entirely.
- Xehanort's X-less anagram goes to "No heart" but also "Another"... a mystery looked into in the secret movie... apparently...

E

Eclipse

Hmm..interesting!!! yet cool! that's awesome. who translated this? because if it's legit, that's great!! of course there have been a lot of mistranslations lately on nomura's interviews whether there will be extras..or final mix..or kh3 or whatever. but if this is true, that's great!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well we are in the process of translating the whole 8 page interview, so we shall see. Not that I don't believe you but people make translation errors.

E

Eclipse

woa woa fred. there's an 8 PAGE preview?
does it say anything more about final mix/sequel/ps3 or anything?? XD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well that's what we are trying to figure out. XD

Xal is the one mostly working on it since his Japanese is like muchos good. He will probably fill you in if he finds some great news. So far we found nothing that amazing, the start of the interview was like the basic crap, you know the "I enjoyed making Kingdom Hearts 2, it was something I had been planning for awhile." Blah blah...

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
MyInnerFred said:
Well that's what we are trying to figure out. XD

Xal is the one mostly working on it since his Japanese is like muchos good. He will probably fill you in if he finds some great news. So far we found nothing that amazing, the start of the interview was like the basic crap, you know the "I enjoyed making Kingdom Hearts 2, it was something I had been planning for awhile." Blah blah...

Hmm... can imagine that. Ah, well. Hope the rest will be of some use to the knowledge of upcoming sequels

E

Eclipse

at least we have xaldin....i remember when he used to hit these forums with news faster than anyone else XD

i hope we find more news....that EGM article really didn't give us crap in their half page interview. so i hope we get more news

RikusDarkHalf

rokudamia2 said:
heres some things from ulitimnia

hints as to Nomura's team's next project can be found hidden in... Advent Children?!
- although Nomura tried to make the first japanese version of KHII as exhaustive as possible, if he was to make a Final Mix he would like to make Mushroom Heartless...
- the three knights shown in the secret movie have already been given names... but they are new characters entirely.
- Xehanort's X-less anagram goes to "No heart" but also "Another"... a mystery looked into in the secret movie... apparently...

well if thats ture to the last part I never thought about the Another name I knew No Heart but still if not its cool to know anyway

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
See the problem with that "translation" is it's very... Misleading... We don't know exactly what is ment.

Does that mean the US will be the same as the European? Or that the US and European will be the same as the Japanese?

If that is true... That means the Keyblades are fake, they aren't actually in the game (A flashback or flashforward) or Nomura went back on his word and Sora isn't the playable character.

- Xehanort's X-less anagram goes to "No heart" but also "Another"... a mystery looked into in the secret movie... apparently.

This is a bit confusing... All it says is that basically you can make No Heart and Another out of Xehanorts name if you take out the X.

With that said I'd like to point out this is Nomura, the man that LOVES to mislead us. Anyone remember how he made us think DiZ was the KH1 Ansem? He even went as far as to edit the skin color darker to make us think that?

E

Eclipse

yeah that was odd..

but you know maybe the 3 knights are entirely different characters but that doesn't mean sora won't be the playable one...

remember deep dive? it had roxas and riku...we didn't know that at the time...but it contained roxas who was totally new, yet he wasn't the main character

the 3 knights video could contain new people but that doesn't mean sora isn't still the main character

HeartofDestiny14

The interview posted was translated by some one at KH2.co.uk.

I check here, KHU, and KH2-net and I gotta say that KHU and KH2-net usually have faster updates than here. So, the interview is legit, just so you know.

But, what I think is that as for Advent Children being a clue to his next project it shouldn't get KH fans too excited, unless they're a FF fan too. In another interview Nomura said that his next project will not be KH related, and something KH related will most likely not be released until the middle of the PS3's life.

NEO9011

HeartofDestiny14 said:
The interview posted was translated by some one at KH2.co.uk.

I check here, KHU, and KH2-net and I gotta say that KHU and KH2-net usually have faster updates than here. So, the interview is legit, just so you know.

But, what I think is that as for Advent Children being a clue to his next project it shouldn't get KH fans too excited, unless they're a FF fan too. In another interview Nomura said that his next project will not be KH related, and something KH related will most likely not be released until the middle of the PS3's life.

Totally true. And he also said that his next project won't be out for a few years. And that means a new KH will be out AFTER that. Advent Children may have been hinting at a CGI FFVIII or FFX movie, those being the second and third best Nomura games. It might even mean another FFVII game (most likely NOT, because of how many FFVII games that are/have comeout in the next/past year). Basically, KH fans won't be that excited about it. BUT he is working on a new KH story, which we can infer due to those new Keyblade weilding knights, which, if this interview is totally true/correctly translated, is still good news. Another... hmmmm... ANOTHER KEYBLADE WIELDER? Quite possibly at this point. I'm just too excited about the NA release, no matter how bad the VA's are. Let's just hope for a ton of American/European exclusive content!!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I never said the translations weren't legit, just that the could be WRONG. Many translations have been wrong from other sites. KHI for instance mis-translated a section of the guide and thought that Zexions weapon played a role in KH2's story.

E

Eclipse

well yeah that's what i meant i misused that term sorry but i meant they could be wrong. of course they are legit it's not a fake interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back