• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Normal,Valor,Wisdom Abilities!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostBoyz940

Now sorry if this was posted if anyone has played FFX2 each people had their own "clothes"/"dresspheres" ex:White Mage,Black Mage,Samuari etc and they each had there own set of abilities so my question is do you think you have to learn special abilities for your Normal form, Valor form, and Wisdom form or do you think if you learn lets see Ragnorak for Valor form then you can use that same ability for Wisdom form to?Sorry if I sound confusing I hope you guys know what I mean.

BHK Owns

i asume eavh form will have its own abilites sense each form help out a different stat, valor sppeed and attack, wisdom-magic

and theres a gauge in the lower right corner above the health that has different lvls 1-5..so i assume that he will have a lvl 1 attack a lvvl 2 attack ect..

O

Onewingedangel6

i think that the more that you progress through the game the more abilities will be opened to you. There might be some abilities that you have for Valor form but can't obtained in Wisdom form and in Normal. If this was the case the game would be even cooler than what it already is!!

MasterofMemories

Here is the low-down on Valor and Wisdom Form.

Valor:
Soras' clothes turn red
He gets a second Keyblade made from pure energy
Soras' body crackles with red lightning energy
Sora moves faster and his attacks are sronger
He can't use magic in this form at all

Wisdom:
Soras' clothes turn blue
On the command menu. 'Attack' is replaced with 'Shot'
Shot is a magical cartridge that shoots out of the Keyblade like a missile
When using magic in this mode, after using it a while, it upgrades. (ex: After using Fire for a while, it turns to Fira. After more use, it turns to Firaga
Soras' feet sparkle with blue energy
Instead of running, Sora glides along the ground
In this form, Sora is more acrobatic
There are no physical attacks in this form

And, naturally, Wisdom form will have attacks that Valor doesn't, and vice-versa.

d_fallen_1

it is just as good because you get valor form and wisdom form at the same time. probably when you find that light thing in disney castle

T

The_Superior2345

maybe you can't get any extra abilities in valor or wisdom, but then your regular sora wouldn't be much less powerful than drive forms when he is level 100 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back