• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nostalgic Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
So I'm switching classes in school and out of no where some of the music from a really old game came to mind. Started searching for some of the music to listen to on my computer. Found it on youtube along with some playthroughs. I really miss the game. I don't really play my PS2 anymore, so yea.

Anyway, for me the game was Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko. It's one of the really old games that I own. Other games I miss are things like the original Spyro or Crash Bandicoot games-- the really old games that consoles first started with. I'll list more later if they come to mind. Anyway, any of you played and remember some game that just gives you a nostalgic feel?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If I was to start up Pokèmon Red/Blue on my gameboy, I would feel very nostalgic. It's comforting in a way, but depressing at the same time.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
First game I ever really played was Ocarina of Time, but I feel nostalgic for the 64 in General. To sit down with Banjo, Pokemon Puzzle league, and so on. 64 games still rock :thumbsup: We have Ocarina on the Gamecube (the sole reason I preordered Windwaker was to get that disk) and if I hear that music...

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
If I was to start up Pokèmon Red/Blue on my gameboy, I would feel very nostalgic. It's comforting in a way, but depressing at the same time.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I couldn't agree more.

Aside from that, Megaman Legends is a pretty nostalgic game for me. I have a lot of fond memories associated with that game.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Super Mario World always does it for me as well. That was my first video game. I came around a little too late for NES. (Well, not really, but by the time I was old enough to play, our NES was already broken).

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Diddy Kong Racing, Doom, Super Mario 64 and the original pokemon games. Those are the earliest games I remember playing.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Like MA said, except I prefer Pokemon R/B G/S/C fuck you yellow goddam although I do like my surfing pikachu.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
First game I ever really played was Ocarina of Time, but I feel nostalgic for the 64 in General. To sit down with Banjo, Pokemon Puzzle league, and so on. 64 games still rock :thumbsup:

same here for me its Banjo-Kazooie/ Tooie

D

Deleted member 36435

Everyone in study hall today played Pokemon Gold.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Ah, thought of more and found more during searches:
Croc, Sled Storm (neither were mine, and never finished them). Sled storm was awesome.
Jersey Devil, Tomb Raider 3 (never got too far tho =P I'd like to finish those two)
And, though I've never played more than demos, Tomba & Tomba 2
Eh, Grand Turismo used to annoy me since the car could go out of control too easily, but Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit was nice =]

...I'd always wanted to own and play a Mario or Sonic game=/

The only console I'd ever owned for the longest was a PS, so it's hard for me to name much outside of that system.-.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I usually cream a big one whenever I pop in my copy of Kirby: Super Star. The first two Donkey Kong Country games are noteworthy as well, along with Super Mario World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back