• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

note

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i was looking at a pic with demyx in it and i showed him holding some type of note, does anyone know what it is?

helios

Bronze Member
damn im still at school im trying to get to the pic but the websense blocks out games but it will let me get on this site for some reason this sucks sorry but i cant see it. :mad:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
helios said:
damn im still at school im trying to get to the pic but the websense blocks out games but it will let me get on this site for some reason this sucks sorry but i cant see it. :mad:

no one can get on KHU (were i got the pic) the sites down again

helios

Bronze Member
ohhhhh that sucks i havent really seen alot of pics by emyx anyway when was he found out and how many org members are left to find.

AForgottenMemory

If it's the picture i'm thinking of, i thought it looked like a card from COM. I'm probably totally wrong and haven't even got the right picture...just a thought *WHISTLES NERVOUSLY*

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If its the pic i think it is, then I reckon it could the message from the bottle we saw on DI in DD, the best thing I could come up with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back