• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Notice on the attcack menu that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Did you notice on the new gameplay trailer when you fight cerberus, it says Bushudo. Like in FFX Auron's overdrive. Maybe just a thought, you can control your friend's special attacks or tell them to attack! That would be hard

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i know what this is read this quote from gamespot.
on gamespot said:
We also got to run around with two story characters, Mulan, herself, and Auron, the gruff, red trenchcoat-clad guardian from Final Fantasy X. When we were fighting with Auron, an option was added to the menu called bushido. Selecting this option triggered a joint attack by Sora and Auron that cut a large swath through nearby foes. When that attack was finished, we were able to use the reaction command button to pull off an additional two attacks with Auron alone: shooting star and banishing blade. (Final Fantasy X fans will recognize these as names of some of Auron's special overdrive attacks in that game.) These attacks were powerful and showy, and they let us obliterate even more foes.

to watch these attacks click this link. http://basic.gamespot.com.edgesuite.net/rpg/kingdomhearts2/kingdomhearts2_om_ps2_051905_wm.zip

helios

Bronze Member
No No No bushido is the style of the move the move itself is called shooting star I think its the same moves Auron has in Final Fantasy X

Yes your correct helios, Bushido in FFX is a type of Overdrive. Within Bushido's overdrive style is the attacks dragon fang, shooting star, tornado etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back