• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:O Oh geez!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^; and you of all people should know I hate them, so for me to admit they exist means they're pretty much solid fact!

What do you think
I think I've seen one of those keyblades somewhere before. But, I can't remember.
Means? Is it that the Oblivion keyblade makes even Axel start remembering Xion? When it made Riku forget? idk, it's so weird.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe that keyblade is intrinsically linked to Xion...? I have no idea. Maybe this would have been explained in the game, but it got changed.

Oooor maybe it will only explain things later in the novel-verse? Cause sometimes they say weird things, like for example Axel and the Repliku both watched the whole exchange between Vexen and Sora in front of the mansion together, apparently @___@

And then, Riku and Namine both peeped on the exchange between Kairi and Axel on the beach, too, according to the novels.

Maybe later on they will have Axel watching deep dive.

idk, I liked it better when it was a symbol of Riku, in any case. Made more sense. What's the Oathkeeper meant to be, then?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Maybe that keyblade is intrinsically linked to Xion...? I have no idea. Maybe this would have been explained in the game, but it got changed.

Makes sense if he was talking about the Oblivion, and then with the Oblivion-Xion relations it all ties up.

And then, Riku and Namine both peeped on the exchange between Kairi and Axel on the beach, too, according to the novels.

Would certainly explain where Pluto came from, or how Riku was so conveniently there to open a CoD for Kairi to escape from.
Would certainly give a nice twist on Kairi's attitude towards Riku if she felt him through the CoD and that's why she came, but meh.

Maybe later on they will have Axel watching deep dive.

I kind of doubt it. I find it REALLY hard to believe Axel would've let Riku get away with it... unless he had some second thoughts because of CO or something.

idk, I liked it better when it was a symbol of Riku, in any case. Made more sense. What's the Oathkeeper meant to be, then?

Well, my belief is that Xion and Riku are related, so her tying with the Oblivion doesn't really change things to me. If anything, it only ties in better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back