• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vote for the character you want see in this story!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
As awesome as always. I like the lenghts of the chapters, not too long, not too short. : )
I sure hope the 3rd chapter is out soon, your writing style and the plot of the story are so good! :D

Seikay

That was amazing, I loved it, I don't usually like Fanfics like this, the ones I like are usually full of action and so on, but this is just incredible, it was perfect aside from very few spelling errors but they happen to even the best so no worries, I cant wait for the next chapter. d(^_^)b

Lanydx

You are turning Sora into a *****. But Pretty good that is all I have to say.

Kitti-Kat x3

Obsession

Disclaimer: Me no own KH or FF. T.T

A/N: I ALMOST BROKE MY BACK WRITING THIS T.T

Anyway, here it is, enjoy and REVIEW :3

xxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 3

The last bell of the day is still faintly echoing throughout the campus, but is overwhelmingly drowned by the number of chatting pupils.

Hayner, Pence and I are at our lockers. I really need to get a head-start on our homeworks, I hate procrastinating, something Hayner does all the time, I mentally sigh. Honestly, I'm worried about his future. It's thanks to me that he got this far.

As I am getting out some textbooks, and stuff, I notice an orange envelop placed neatly in the far end of my locker. I gawk at it. Where did that come from, I wonder...

Curious, I take it and turn it over... 'To Olette,' it says in a messy handwriting. I stand there and blink at in a daze. It appears to be... a love letter.

“Whatcha got there?”

I shudder abruptly at Hayner's voice coming from behind me. I turn around swiftly and hide the letter behind my back. I don't want Hayner to know about it, knowing him, he'd probably throw a jealous fit. I try to put my usual face on.

“Nothing!”

Unfortunately, I'm not good at hiding things because he's starting to looking suspiciously at me now, his eyebrow rising. He tries to take a peek behind my back. But me, being stubborn, turn around quickly again so he won't see.

“Are you hiding something...?” He stops trying and asks quietly, eyes studying me.

I visibly panic. “M-me? I'm not hiding something! Why would I hide something? I don't have anything! Why are you staring at me like that...?”

I suck at lying, don't I? He's looking even more suspicious than before. You can easily tell by the way his eyes are narrowing at me. Gulp.

“What's wrong, guys?”

Pence comes to the rescue. I sigh with relief, inwardly of course.

Hayner shakes his head quickly, and says, “Nothing. Let's go!” He hurries ahead, hasty like usual.

Now I sigh outwardly. Pence looks at me and smiles, “You're lucky Hayner didn't see that letter.” He says teasingly, pointing at it.

I stick out my tongue playfully, “I know... Because I'm trying to consider his feelings!”

Pence's eyes widen, “Whoa, wait a minute, you mean you already know he likes you??”

I roll my eyes, “Even an idiot would know!”

Pence chuckles, grinning, “Wow. Then... If you already know, why do you torture him so?”

“Simple! He has to be a man and confess to me!” I explain simply, a devilish smirk on my face, “There's no way I'll take the first step... if Hayner really likes me then HE has to be the one to take the initiative. A girl never confesses, I mean it goes against all principles in a romance story!”

Pence sweat-drops at my response. “Then you'll have to wait for a LONG time!”

I laugh, knowing Hayner, I probably will. “It'll be his fault if I find Mr Right by then.”

I quickly stuff my books and the letter inside my backpack. Then Pence and I walk on ahead, to catch up with Hayner. My mind starts to wander, but then again it always does. I'm growing curious... who sent me that letter? I guess you can say my curiosity knows no bounds...But if it's really a love letter, why would anyone send it to ME...? I'm not that popular with the guys...

We reach my house, finally. Hayner and Pence wave goodbye and go off together toward their own place.

I enter my house and run into my room, drop my bag next to my desk and jump onto my bed, letter at hand. I slowly open it, curiosity getting the better of me, I'm sad to say. I read the contents of the letter out loud...

Let me see if you can figure out who I am.

My hints are simple, with twists around, of course:

Don’t you believe opposites attract?

Because I do.

Sincerely yours,

Your Secret Admirer.

What kind of letter IS this? Not exactly a love letter, but then what? Some sort of mystery perhaps? And there are more to come? I groan as my head starts spinning with questions. At this rate, I can kiss my homework and study time goodbye!!

XXX

Starbucks is packed with people when Sora, Riku and I enter, the noise is echoing across the walls, and it seems that all the seats are taken. But I quickly spot our favorite table, empty, and rush to it before anyone else can occupy it.

I instantly remember my previous investigation regarding Namine, so I message Yuffie through my cell phone to meet us and report further updates.

Meanwhile Sora is devouring a chocolate cake to fix his bad mood. And he refuses to share with me!! I start complaining that I want a share of the damn cake to Riku, but he just rolls his eyes, going back to texting one of his girlfriends! The nerve!

"Riku! Sora is selfish and won't share the cake with me!" I whine, staring hungrily at Sora's cake.

"MY CAKE!" Sora growls with a mouthful, sheltering his plate.

"Ew! Don’t speak with your mouth full, you're disgusting!" I scold, revolted.

Riku sighs, "Play nice, kids." he says, eyes still fixed on the cell phone.

"RIKU!" I snap, glaring at him threateningly.

Riku sighs again and looks up at Sora, "Sora, what did we say about sharing?"

Sora appears to be like a kid getting scolded, he looks down at the cake sadly.

"Fine." He mutters in defeat, and pushes the plate toward me, I grin triumphantly in return. The brunette pouts and looks at the other side.

I start to feel kind of guilty, "We can still share!” I offer coaxingly.

"Ew! I'm not eating after you!"

"What’s wrong with eating after me?!" I demand, growling.

XXX

Sometimes I feel like a parent...I sigh deeper, then push my plate toward Sora. “Here, you can have mine.”

Sora grins joyfully, "ALRIGHT! Thanks, Riku!”

Kairi gets angrier, "You eat after Riku but not after me?? Why!?"

"Girls have cooties," he answers 'coolly'.

Seriously, why am I friends with them again...?

Kairi and I sweat drop. "What are you, five? Grow up, Sora." I tell him, shaking my head at his immatureness.

"Shut up!"

Nice comeback, Sora.

"Hey guys!" Yuffie waves from afar, running toward our table.

This will be interesting.

"Hey, Yuff!" Kairi smiles, Sora says Hi through a mouthful, causing Yuffie to sweat-drop, then she notices me, frowns, and looks back at Sora, completely ignoring my existence. I merely roll my eyes, used to this treatment.

Since Sora and Kairi are sitting next to each other, the only seat empty is the one next to me. Yuffie looks at it, then at me, and scowls. I smirk.

“Have a seat,” I pat the chair next to me, still smirking.

We share a glaring contest for a while, then she complies, and sits on the very edge of it, away from me as possible, glaring sideways in my direction.

“Err, so what's new?” Kairi says, forcing a smile.

Yuffie snaps out of her gaze and grins at Sora and Kairi, well Sora specifically, "Rumors going around that you have a thing for Namine!!" Yuffie says excitedly, raising a suggestive eyebrow at Sora.

"I DO NOT!" Sora barks, spitting out food in the process, and earning a disgusted look from Kairi. Heh. The loser.

This is interesting! Something to tease Sora about. "The blond with Kairi in PE class?" I ask, but Yuffie continues ignoring me. Oh well. I take out my cell phone and check out the new messages.

Kairi giggles, "He's just curious why she ignores him. Right, Sora?" She tries to help him out. Even though she knows that's not the truth.

Sora nods forcefully, "Yeah, exactly! She's so weird."

Yuffie snickers, rolling her eyes, "Uh-huh. Whatever you say."

I stops texting on my cellphone and look up at Yuffie, "What started those rumors?"

Yuffie shoots me a glare, but Kairi answers for her, "One of the fangirls saw him stalk her around the hallways.”

Sora cringes while Yuffie and I laugh out loud. Kairi hides a teasing smile.

"Sora's a stalkerrr!" Yuffie sing-songs.

He pounds on the table with his fork protestingly, "I-I wasn't! I was only trying to figure out why she ignores me!"

I smirk, "Well, Sora, from my experience with girls... She probably likes you but trying to play hard to get." I glance at Yuffie and shoot her a wider smirk.

She sends me a death glare, sticking out her tongue, "Go die,” she hisses.

I simply chuckle a bit at her response. She's so into me.

Kairi sweat drops, then shakes her head, "Nah, I don't think so. She looks like the timid type."

XXX

Then a tall, slutty looking blond swings their way, standing by Sora's seat, "Hey Sora," she purrs his name like the slut she is. He shivers, disgusted with her.

Kairi glares at her hatefully, they've been enemies since pre-school, their hatred for each other only magnified once Kairi became Sora's best friend.

"Leave us alone, bitch!" The red-head hisses, angry at the fact that the intruder is flirting so shamelessly with Sora.

The tall blond glares back at her, "Why? Jealous?" she mocks, a snotty look on her face.

Kairi snorts, "Of you? Dream on.” The rest just glare at Isabella, except Sora, who is incredibly uncomfortable, because the 'intruder' is none other than the head of his fanclub. Isabella Hawkins.

Isabella rolls her eyes, "Whatever. I'm here for Sora, not to chitchat with you!” She looks down at Sora, hugging his neck from behind, he shivers because of her touch. He is so disgusted with her now. But he's too nice to push her off.

Kairi's eyes narrow into slits at the sight, standing up, she's always there to pull out Sora for the clutches of fangirls, that's why Sora seeks her protection. "Let him go! He doesn’t like you in that way, okay?!"

"He seems to like it!" Isabella retorts, smirking, "Right, Sora?" she whispers in his ear. Now he reached his max, he stands up quickly, untangling himself from the blond. "No, I don't. It's freaky. Please leave!” He says quietly. Yuffie and Riku stifle a snicker.

Kairi smirks at a defeated Isabella, who huffs in return, "Fine!" she stomps off angrily. "See you later, whore,” she tells Kairi before leaving, eyes on fire. Kairi returns her glare until she left.

"What a bitch!" She says angrily, sitting back down.

"I hate her." Yuffie adds, a disgusted expression on her face. Sora and Riku nod in agreement.

Meantime, Isabella is glaring at them from afar; having fun, laughing, chatting and teasing poor Sora. She frowns at the sight, her face dark and fierce.

“I'll get you, Kairi...” She whispers dangerously, then turns away, already planning out her revenge.

XXX

I find an abandoned classroom, not far from my next class, I take a seat in the back-row, a growing habit then quietly begin to draw, I love this kind of atmosphere, peace and quiet. No one surrounding me, all alone with my sketchbook at hand.

My escape to another world, my world. A world where I can forget about school, my inability to socialize with others, where I can free myself from all worries. My fingers dance around my sketchbook. I gaze outside the lone classroom's window, students chatter outside, oblivious to my existence, just the way I want it.

I smile softly, turning back to my drawing, when all of a sudden the door burst open. I see Kairi run into the room, her faced tear-stained with Riku, Sora and Yuffie following quickly after her, worry evident on their faces.

Goodbye peace and quiet, I inwardly sigh.

Kairi is sobbing in the background and Yuffie sounds like she is trying to comfort her. Riku on the other-hand sounds pissed and is muttering curses ever few seconds, I shoot a quick glance at them and notice Sora looming over Kairi, clearly worried.

Riku hisses darkly, "Those Bitches!”

Sora is peeking at her face, "Kairi, stop crying, please?" I observe as Yuffie dashs out of the room, crying out, "I'm going to report this to the principle, take care of Kairi, OK?!”

“Kairi, please tell us what happened!" Sora yells, looking pleadingly at her. Between sobs, she is able to tell that someone wrote that she's a whore in the school's courtyard, for everyone to see, as she finishes, she breaks into a new fit of sobs. Riku demands to know who the bitches were, apparently so he can cross them of some sort of list. Kairi replies and says she doesn't know, but her guess is that it is one of Sora's mass of fangirls.

I try to remain invisible when I feel Riku's eyes glance at my direction... if he tells them I'm here, Sora will be sure to pressure me again, I hunch myself closer together, clutching my sketchbook closer to me.

"Hey, she might tell on us!" I hear Riku say. Is he talking about me...? "Nah, don't worry. She barely even speaks!" Sora replies bluntly, now I KNOW they are talking about me...

They seem to lose interest in me after a chair scraped the floor, I look up to see Kairi wiping the tears away from her face, determination overshadowing all else.

Sora meekly asks, "Are you going to be OK? Kairi?" Kairi nods, a firm look on her face, "Yeah, I'm going to show those bitches what I'm made of!" The boys chuckle at her response.

"Now that's the Kairi that we know, now SMILE!" Sora flashes his idiotic grin at her. Kairi bursts out laughing. Riku surpasses a smile.

I admit to myself that his loyalty and kindness to his friends is admirable to anyone...

XXX

I spot an interesting looking book as I pass by a bookshelf, problem is that its on the top one, far from reach. I jump up and try to reach out for it but it is no use, I sigh out loud and think that being short really sucks.

Suddenly I notice an out-stretched hand reaching for the book I set my eyes on, I turn around and the person standing there turns out to be none other than Seifer getting it. What's HE doing in the library??

As he gives me the book I am reaching out for, I question him out of curiousity, "What are you doing in the library?" I was too friendly to our 'enemies' I think, but then again it's my nature, I'm friendly this way.

“Uh... Rai dragged us here!” He tells me with haste, scratching the back of his head nervously. Rai, who I just notice, steps in from behind him, “B-but I don't read books, y'kno--” Seifer smacks his head quickly, to shut him up it seems.

I smile to myself, what a random excuse.

Then we spot Hayner marching in with Pence in toe, obviously angry, Seifer changes back to his cold self, I observe as they get into a short argument as always, and then he leaves after throwing a random comment meant to enrage Hayner. I roll my eyes and stare down at the book in my hands.

Seifer isn't that bad... is he?

XXX

The classes pass by and before I know it, the lunch bell rings, all the students evacuate to the cafeteria. I try to keep out of the crowd and head towards the rooftop, my usual place during lunch or breaks. While I start eating a sandwich, sketchbook at my side, I notice Riku and two other random guys before arguing, it looks like a fight is about to break loose, I pale. Behind them, there's also Sora, Kairi and Isabella.

Riku is shouting something at the two boys, who seem to be Isabella's henchmen.

I flinch at the sight of Isabella... she hates me, ever since she found out Sora's my science partner and that he is paying attention to me, but it's not like I asked him to, or even wanted this to happen!

Meanwhile, Riku is yelling at Isabella, declaring that she is the one who wrote the stuff about Kairi being a whore, for some reason, that doesn't seem to surprise me, everyone knows that Isabella and Kairi hate each other.

Sora is trying to hold Riku back, while Kairi is begging him to stop, but his rage seems to know no bounds and he keeps pushing away from them, glaring at Isabella, I panic, and shrink back, moving closer to the wall... I despise fights...

Kairi is screaming, "RIKU! STOP IT! STOP!!" While Sora is still trying to hold Riku back, I watch as Isabella tease Kairi, "So you're planning on letting your boyfriends fight for you whore?"

"You're just jealous!" Kairi bites back hard, snorting.

Isabella's face turns a million shades of red out of rage, I gulp hard, terrified, she runs toward Kairi, growling, and tries to attack her.

Sora attempts to protect Kairi and so he pushes Isabella away instinctively, her head then collides with the wall, and so she goes unconcious... her head starts emitting blood, causing everyone to freeze, myself included. I begin to tremble, paling by the second, I can't stand blood!!

Everyone is looking at Isabella's body on the ground with utter shock.

Kairi turns pale, and covers her mouth, Sora is trembling, as pale as Kairi, "I-I didn't.. I didn't mean to..." His voice is sounds frightened, and barely hearable.

Suddenly Mrs. Maleficent comes up the stairs to the rooftop, probably because of the commotion that is heard. She gasps at the sight of Isabella.

"WHO DID THIS?!" I heard her bellow, quivering, I don't like it when a teacher gets angry...

One of the boys points at Sora, "HE DID IT! HE ATTACKED HE FIRST!" he shouts, the other one quickly backs him up. Riku clenches his fist and yells back, "YOU BASTARDS! DON'T LIE! SHE ATTACKED FIRST!" I cover my ears and crouch down, closing my eyes. I hate this. I take a peek at Kairi who is trying to comfort Sora, he looks as scared as I am.

"ENOUGH! Everyone to the principle's office! AT ONCE!" Mrs. Malificent bellows again, students start to show up, curious on what happened. They gasp loudly when they notice Isabella's figure.

I leave amidst the chaos... class is about to start... I take a fearful glance back, Kairi is putting her arms around Sora, they're both looking down... I want to defend them.. But... I...I'm too scared... So I bow my head down and leave in a hurry, swimming through the mass of people.

As I enter the class, the bell rings, I sit on my usual seat quickly, and note that, of course, Sora isn't here. I look down at my lap, ashamed.

If only I can help them somehow...

XXX

We are in the principle's office. It's getting late, but the argument is going nowhere; The boys, Isabella's loyal followers: Lucas and Charles insist that Sora pushed Isabella first.

But the principle is having a hard time believing it, since Sora is generally known as a nice and friendly person. But, he does believe that Isabella DID get pushed by Sora, and she DID get hurt. Even Sora himself admits that fact. But the question is: Who attacked first? No matter how many time we try convincing the principle of the truth, he refuses to listen to any of us.

Since it is getting late, the principle decides to postpone this until tomorrow. Everyone leaves. Isabella's followers glare sideways at us, smirking confidently. We glare back, Riku is about to cause a fight again, his fist clenched, but I put a hand on his shoulder, to calm him down.

“Let it go, Riku.” I whisper quietly, giving him a pleading look. Riku shakes his head and walks off in a huff. That was close. I glance back at Sora, he looks pretty miserable, I frown. Well, Isabella didn't get a major injury so that's a relief. She suffered a minor concussion but woke up few hours later at the infirmary.

I try to comfort Sora, but, I'm still ragged that they lied about the whole thing. Isabella attacked first, but how are we going to prove it? No one was up there but us…

XXX

I wake up and find myself in the infirmary, my head is a little sore, but otherwise, I'm fine. I quickly get reminded of the scene up on the roof.

Sora pushed ME. To save KAIRI.

Ugh, just the thought of it makes me want to puke. Why does he like that whore, I SHOULD BE THE ONE IN HER PLACE!

Sora, you idiot! How dare you hurt me for that bitch's sake!? I'm going to show them all!!

I have to prove that HE was the one who attacked me first, but how...

The answer comes to me instantly, and then a smirk appears on my lips.

Namine.

She was up there. The freak is always up there by herself, I’m going to have a word with her...

XXX

The Next Day,

Everyone is worried about Isabella and her injury. Especially the girls in her Sora Fanclub. And, of course, the majority of the guys who are infatuated with that bitch.

“Sora is so mean! How could he do this to you?”

“I never knew Sora is violent! Scary!”

“I can crush him for you, Isabella!”

Isabella laughs innocently and tells them there's no need, she 'forgives' him. They all admire her ‘forgiveness’.

Bleh.

Sora, on the other hand, is being despised by nearly the entire school. I feel really sorry for him. People around us are whispering and muttering stuff like: “How could he beat up a girl?!”

Poor Sora, he's taking it hard. At this rate, his school status is at risk...

He bangs his head on the locker, "I'm the worst," he mumbles, moaning.

Riku is busy glaring at everyone staring at Sora.

I turn around and pat Sora encouragingly at the back, "NO YOU'RE NOT!! You pushed her to SAVE ME! Where's your self-confidence?!"

Sora sighs heavily. "I still pushed her..."

I shake my head, exasperated, and drag him toward his next class.

XXX

Even during the classes, I'm despised. Like now, in Art Class, everyone pushes their desks as far away from me as possible.

Except Namine... since it is her seat next to mine, ever since I switched places to get to know her better.

I'm grateful because she's the only one who is still treating me the same. Even though it's the silent treatment, I got used to it...

When she catches me looking at her, I smile thankfully... boy, am I feeling lonely right now...

Namine, as expected, looks away quickly. I sigh in sadness. Oh right, she hates me too.. I AM the worst…

I'm too depressed that I don't notice how hard I'm pushing my pencil... till it eventually broke. Damn, I curse inwardly. Until I notice a pencil being pushed under my face.

I gawk at it, then look up...

I-it's...Namine!

Even when it is for the briefest of moments, she smiles a bit. Very briefly, but I catch it, then she looks away hastily, leaving me still gazing at her in disbelief, my jaw dropping.

Sh-she smiled! AT ME! SHE SMILED!! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE DANCING...?!

I'm grinning like an idiot during the rest of the class; I know that, she was trying to cheer me up, in her own weird way.

Suddenly, I feel better...

XXX

PE, at the Gym,

Sora is alone playing catch with the wall, Kairi and Riku are playing catch with one another, the coach instructed us to play in pairs, or alone. Sora has no other choice but to play with the wall, because of the latest gossip spreading around, the majority of the school hates him, Isabella's been busy, spreading lies on how Sora was the one who started the fight and hit her so mercilessly.

I'm playing alone against the wall at the far side of the gymnasium, then my ball suddenly deflects and impacts harshly with Sora's head. He freezes, slowly turning around to look at his attacker, I gulp, and completely stop pursuing my ball, staring reluctantly at it, as if it will roll back to me by itself.

I'm surprised when Sora picks it up calmly, then I look at the ground shyly out of habit when he takes a glance at me.

I hear his steps as he walks toward my direction, he raises the ball...I step back, afraid he'll hit me with it...

He chuckles, catching me off-guard, "The ball's not gonna hurt you, y'know..." he says, smiling and shoving the ball into my hands gently, then turning around to resume his game. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

XXX

She most definitely hates me. Openly attacking me with the ball like that... She must have this deep grudge against me. Sigh. Thank God I was able to control my temper. Hopefully some day, she'll put this grudge behind her and we'll be friends. Hopefully.

I stop walking toward my wall, and turn around, "Um... N-namine...?" Man, why am I so shy around her?? Pull yourself together, Sora!

Namine, reluctantly, turns around and looks at me questioningly.

I scratch the back of my head sheepishly, "W-would you play catch with me?"

Please don't walk away, I beg in my head.

She stares at the ground silently for some time. I give up, looking down disappointedly, and begin to turn away, "You know what? Never mind..."

Suddenly, I feel her presence behind me and turn around. She still has her eyes to the ground, though. I blink curiously. "W-what is it?"

Surprisingly, she opens her mouth to say something...

Oh my God, is she finally going to speak!? I go frantic, eyes wide in anticipation.

But she closes her mouth, again...

A disappointed aura forms around me. It's too good to be true...

My head slumps, then, all of a sudden, a ball thurst under my face. I look up to find Namine smiling angelically at me - SHE SMILED AT ME, AGAIN, THE SAME DAY! Hallelujah!! - And for some reason, I know exactly what she meant.

A big grin stretches on my face, "ALRIGHT! LET'S PLAY!!" I punch the air happily and make a distance between us, to play catch.

I go easy on her the entire time, afraid to upset her, finding this a rare moment that should not be ruined.

Namine easily keeps up with me though, she's really amazing!

XXX

I nudge Riku over and over, till he goes angry and yells at me impatiently, "WHAT!"

I point at Sora and Namine playing catch, trying to resist the urge to squeal out loud, "AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?! I FEEL SO PROUD!" I wipe a fake tear.

Riku rolls his eyes. “Whatever.”

XXX

Suddenly a ball flies and hits Riku square on the head. Everyone stops playing, and watches in awe, because this is an epic scene where something uncool happens to Riku, who is blushing so hard from embarassment. Kairi stifles a laugh, and looks at the other way, whistling innocently when he glares at her.

He turns around to glare at his attacker, planning to murder 'him' on the spot, but finds Yuffie instead, dancing with victory, "I GOT HIM! OH YEAH OH YEAH! UH HUH!" She sticks out her tongue at him, then runs away when he chases after her with his ball. The people around them simply sweat-drop.

XXX

Lunchtime,

I am sitting alone up at the rooftop when I suddenly spot Isabella approaching me. I visibly tense, afraid.

“Hey there, Namine.” I shiver, inching away from her. “Don’t worry I won't harass you. I’m here for a favour!” I look up at her, worried.

“You see, yesterday, I saw you. Here. On the fight, and… nobody else saw it. So, here’s the deal. I’ll take you to the principle's office now. And you're going to tell them this:"

She leans in dangerously close to my face, I cringe, scared she'll hurt me...

"Sora attacked me first!"

XXX

Chapter 4: Namine's decision.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yayyyyyyyyy another great chapter!!!! I hope better wishes/luck for Namine.....she's gonna need it! Keep up the good work!

Seikay

Man, I WISH that concussion had knocked her out longer, biotch. Awesome chapter be the way lol ^_^

driku18

you changed ur writing style alot on this chapter it was confusing to know who was talking when u should stick to the writting from the 1st and 2nd chapter there better i kinda got it in the end but i still perfer the other writing style but still good job on the story line it just got more interesting and got more profanity to it lol:thumbup:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Its the same as before...I love it.

I hope that next chapter Namine will talk to Sora.

And one more thing... KNOCK THAT BIATCH OUT NAMINE!

Kitti-Kat x3

Thanks, guys. I'm afraid I'll stick to this new writingstyle from now on. But next time, I'll mention which character POV it is from the start so you won't get confused. I was planning to make Namine speak to Sora in this chapter but decided to postpone it to the next... Sorry xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back