• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

# of Deaths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

We all know that Kingdom Hearts can be easy (if you chose the normal route). On your best game, how many times did you die total during the whole game?

I died only three times on my best game.

1. Riku (Destiny Islands)
2. Onslaught of Heartless in Traverse Town (no potions or cure)
3. Cloud (the first Coliseum tournament)

BTW, the only death that doesn't count is vs. Leon if you actually won but fainted.

Cous Cous

My best game huh, I died zero times. It was kind of hard since I had to pick a time to fight sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, and that stupid Phantom, I had to have so much MP...

H

Hellpark

Everyone who said 0. How about you stop lying. No one is jealous if you died 0 times. And I can say I dide -10 times on the internet. Tell the truth. No one cares. It does not matter. I died alot of times. Around 30. And thats cuz I played it only once. I have a life and dont play a certain game over and over 50 times.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I died lots...mostly cause I don't do the whole 'level-up' thing to beat bosses, I beat them when I get to them. So I probably died more than 50.

SKKH

Website
magicv.deviantart.com
I died lots and lots and lots of times. It was basictly the vs.Riku parts, hidden bosses, cave of wonders guardian and parasite cage2. I never leveled up that much and didnt have enough potions and stuff. Now i have beaten the game like 5 times(stopped playing for a whole year, too frustated) and am on the way to lv.97

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Hellpark said:
Everyone who said 0. How about you stop lying. No one is jealous if you died 0 times. And I can say I dide -10 times on the internet. Tell the truth. No one cares. It does not matter. I died alot of times. Around 30. And thats cuz I played it only once. I have a life and dont play a certain game over and over 50 times.

If you are talking about me, then you need to get your facts straight. I was able to beat it over 50 times because I played for a while when it first came out. I liked the game enough to do that. Then I stopped for half a year and then I started playing again. Then I stopped for another 6 months. It's not like I play Kingdom Hearts 24/7. I also had enough time to beat it that many times because I bought it when it first came out. You don't have to flame me because I didn't die a few times in the game. I try to avoid any flame wars, so please consider that there may be more to something than what you see.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I died twice in the Monstro level trying to defeat the boss and once in Atlantica aganst Ursula but that was all.

SKKH

Website
magicv.deviantart.com
fallensephiroth said:
My best game was my most recent one, I only died once, and that was with the Phantom. I HATE THE PHANTOM!
yeah, me too. i always came so close to defeating him but then i died cuz i couldnt lock onto the clock handles and cast stop(HE ALWAYS KEPT GETTING IN THE WAY!:mad: ). it took me a while to figure out that you had to keep atleast one member alive or you'll end up getting the #'s ontop your head. thats why i kept dying too:eek: but i dont care aslong as i finally beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back