• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of Kingdom Hearts...Of Worlds and Men

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

Every time you encounter KH in the games, someone is begging something from it. XH wanted the power of darkness, he cried out for it and instead he got a crazy dose of light that destroyed him. Xemnas wanted his heart and cried out to KH for it, yet all he got was a heavy dose of "NO". What I'm wondering is this - is KH a sentient being? Like, does it decide who can use its power? It has a strong influence over people from what I've seen - it drove XH to destroy countless worlds and xemnas to kill tons of people. To me, it almost seems like KH likes to let people get close, only to spite those that seem to want it for all the wrong reasons - XH for wanting what it didn't have (and something generally bad at that) and Xemnas was just being selfish (he wanted to sacrifice all those people's hearts for his own).

This relates to BBS mostly, but 358/2 slightly but not much. My thought process here is that it seems that no one has gotten anything back from KH ever - not so much as a single heart as far as I know has been know to come out from it (except when it was destroyed in KH2, but all it made was a ton of heartless) And that MX will not be an exception. I think that he'll end up getting destroyed by the KH he summoned, with some catastrophic result (maybe the energy released causes Terra to be possessed you Terra is Possessed thinkers?) Ideas?

A

Audo

Correction. The light didn't destroy him ;)
Xemnas never wanted his heart, he just wanted power, that's all. Besides, it's impossible for him to get his heart back, it was destroyed.
And KH DID give Xemnas power when he asked for it.

As for the MX thing, i don't know. Obviously something is going to happen but your theory is wrong in the sense that KH can give power to those who ask for it. Xemnas absorbed power from it without a fight. So no, i dont think KH denies everything people ask from it. Maybe it's just the people who do the asking just dont know how to ask. ;)

I<3Roxas

Correction. The light didn't destroy him ;)
Xemnas never wanted his heart, he just wanted power, that's all. Besides, it's impossible for him to get his heart back, it was destroyed.
And KH DID give Xemnas power when he asked for it.

As for the MX thing, i don't know. Obviously something is going to happen but your theory is wrong in the sense that KH can give power to those who ask for it. Xemnas absorbed power from it without a fight. So no, i dont think KH denies everything people ask from it. Maybe it's just the people who do the asking just dont know how to ask. ;)

Then how do you explain all the light flooding out, XH going all "ARGH" and then disappearing? Wasn't the point of Xemnas' KH so that he could have his heart back and he basically lied flat out to the other org members by saying he'd get theirs back as well? Maybe I just completely misinterpreted all of KH2, but I highly doubt that...Maybe KH gave power to Xemnas, but it didn't seem that way to me...it seemed that he just retreated into it after sora beat the crap out of him in that freaky memory skyscraper. Perhaps his power was augmented there, but maybe that's the same thing. But I think my point stands that it didn't give the user what they wanted most...I'm gonna go check some game scripts real quick me thinks.

A

Audo

Then how do you explain all the light flooding out, XH going all "ARGH" and then disappearing? Wasn't the point of Xemnas' KH so that he could have his heart back and he basically lied flat out to the other org members by saying he'd get theirs back as well? Maybe I just completely misinterpreted all of KH2, but I highly doubt that...Maybe KH gave power to Xemnas, but it didn't seem that way to me...it seemed that he just retreated into it after sora beat the crap out of him in that freaky memory skyscraper. Perhaps his power was augmented there, but maybe that's the same thing. But I think my point stands that it didn't give the user what they wanted most...I'm gonna go check some game scripts real quick me thinks.
I call that a temporary set back. As you recall he wasn't destroyed as he lived inside of Riku for a year and a half >.>
No, Xemnas basically wanted power so he could crate a new world for the Nobodies and lied to the Organization saying that he could get them back their hearts. Either way, Xemnas could never have gotten back his heart, as it was inside of Riku. And he knew this.
No he talked to KH as if it was his lover and then he like went all shiny and what not and he gained the power of KH. That was why he was able to live for like fifty forms. I shall check it too.

Xemnas said:
Yes...Kingdom Hearts... Rejoice, and feast on these hearts we offer!
Shine your pale light on this empty realm... Share your power with all Nobodies!
Note: This is before KH is partly destroyed by Ansem. Notice how he says 'Share your power with all Nobodies' he doesnt mention ANYTHING about becoming whole. Because he doesn't care about that. He only wanted power.

I<3Roxas

Found something else - Right before you go to fight Xemnas for the last time, he asks KH for the power to destroy those that oppose "us" (KH and xemnas) he obviously didnt' get it, else sora and the other's would be dead. So it seems taht KH tricked him. Also, it is stated by the chars right after that that the Worlds created teh door to KH for them to fight Xemnas, so it could be said that KH gave them teh chance to fight him by making the door...so maybe KH is really a being for the greater good of the world? Although, if this were true, it could be that KH is really a selfish bastard that wants more hearts and w/o a universe to get hearts from, it'd be weak...I can SO see a FFX kind of relationship going on here >.>

EDIT: I concede that XH "lived on" in Riku, but i mean that it destroyed the heartless. What I think is in Riku is some of XH's conciousness or that he simply represents the darkness in Riku's heart at this point. In any event, the heartless is gone.

A

Audo

Found something else - Right before you go to fight Xemnas for the last time, he asks KH for the power to destroy those that oppose "us" (KH and xemnas) he obviously didnt' get it, else sora and the other's would be dead. So it seems taht KH tricked him. Also, it is stated by the chars right after that that the Worlds created teh door to KH for them to fight Xemnas, so it could be said that KH gave them teh chance to fight him by making the door...so maybe KH is really a being for the greater good of the world? Although, if this were true, it could be that KH is really a selfish bastard that wants more hearts and w/o a universe to get hearts from, it'd be weak...I can SO see a FFX kind of relationship going on here >.>

Or it means KH is neutral to everything and just wants to have fuuuun XD

A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts is a being which is neither good or bad, does what benefits it? You really think it would let Xehanort's Heartless tap its own power probably to control it and the same can be said for Xehanort's Nobody..Xemnas. So it is like a girl who puts out to take stuff from you lol

Crypto

at the end of the first game when ansem asks kingdom hearts 2 give him darkness its about 2 til sora says that its light so maybe it just gives people wat they ask 4

Fuyu

Oh my your right xD
KH probably likes to be "hard-to-get".
All those men around her XD

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
The KH Xemnas asked power for is created by Xemnas. The REAL KH is not there. that's why it has limited power.

Xemnas wanted not only his heart back, he also want his memories and... something else not said in KH2 series. If he wanted power, he would've gotten it long time ago. He asked for power ONLY BECAUSE he needed it to defeat Sora and the others, for his powers alone is insufficient. His true intentions is still untold.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Every time you encounter KH in the games, someone is begging something from it. XH wanted the power of darkness, he cried out for it and instead he got a crazy dose of light that destroyed him. Xemnas wanted his heart and cried out to KH for it, yet all he got was a heavy dose of "NO". What I'm wondering is this - is KH a sentient being? Like, does it decide who can use its power? It has a strong influence over people from what I've seen - it drove XH to destroy countless worlds and xemnas to kill tons of people. To me, it almost seems like KH likes to let people get close, only to spite those that seem to want it for all the wrong reasons - XH for wanting what it didn't have (and something generally bad at that) and Xemnas was just being selfish (he wanted to sacrifice all those people's hearts for his own).

This relates to BBS mostly, but 358/2 slightly but not much. My thought process here is that it seems that no one has gotten anything back from KH ever - not so much as a single heart as far as I know has been know to come out from it (except when it was destroyed in KH2, but all it made was a ton of heartless) And that MX will not be an exception. I think that he'll end up getting destroyed by the KH he summoned, with some catastrophic result (maybe the energy released causes Terra to be possessed you Terra is Possessed thinkers?) Ideas?

Xemnas want his heart and power from KH he created.. other than that i dunno.. but he would become original after his KH being destroy..
I dunno about MX, maybe he will end up like Xehanort's heartless..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back