• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

offical playstation magazine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I just got next months playstation magazine and I found this about kingdom hearts2:

What's up with Kingdom hearts II?

SquareEnix woudn't officilly comment,but the word is that Nomura suffered a supernasty flu last year,which was one reason 4 the big delay.SquareEnix is probally going to make an official annuoncement to elaborate Kingdom Hearts II's "TBD" release date,but our guess is it's coming either right at of the end of the year or possibly even early next year.

Sorry if I spelt any thing wrong,I was typing from the magazine.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
huh no wonder their was such a big delay I feel bad for him hope he doesn't have another one so he can finish the game he's doing a great job so far too me

Ansem22

I don't buy it in the slightest. A FLU? Come on, that wouldn't stop Nomura...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
man a flu can stop anyone he could have been killed by it then you're talking about NO MORE KH2??? then everyone on this forum would cry like hell

Ansem22

man a flu can stop anyone he could have been killed by it

A flu is NOT deadly as long as you take the proper medications.

PLUS in the interview from COM Ultimania, Nomura said that he was in perfect health.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well who knows he probably did have it because some of these mag companies go to the game companies before they type up most of this stuff:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back