• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I beat KH2" thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

i beat it to with 99% of the journal and 97% gummi missions on proud mode.

KH4LiFe

i think most ppl here have beaten it.............................................................like 5 times

i'm doin the jiminy journal right now to unlock the secret video even though i saw it alrdy(i should hit myself on the heah for searching on youtube)

Mr.

Sora_Riku1 said:
i beat it to with 99% of the journal and 97% gummi missions on proud mode.

Gummi Missions aren't effected by difficulty level. =/
Congrats, though.
I beat the game with, like, 72% complete and now I have about 80% Gummi Levels complete.
I'm WAY into Gummi Missions. =D

Mr.

Stop spamming, Dark Wing. >__>
And if anyone is having trouble with the Assault of the Dreadnought Mission Level Three, pop over to my board in the Members Helping Members section.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH4LiFe said:
i think most ppl here have beaten it.............................................................like 5 times

i'm doin the jiminy journal right now to unlock the secret video even though i saw it alrdy(i should hit myself on the heah for searching on youtube)

I beat it 'bout a week ago on standard with journal at 95 percent. Now I'm working on proud to unlock the video. I saw it on youtube as well but, and please forgive me, but the quality of the one I saw was absolute crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back