• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH2 artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

O.k, so far I think only Sora, Roxas, goofy and donald's official artwork drawings for KH2 have been revealed. But does anybody know if there is any of Kairi? or Riku? Or even king Mickey? I only know That CGI work has been uncovered.:confused:

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
i like the sora art XD but yeah that would be nice to see some more of kairi art and namine....that would be so cool...also besides those light sketches they got on ultimania of hayner,pints and olette...i think i spelled their names right XD

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
What about the remaining Organization XIII members official artworks? We've seen Demyx and Xaldin artworks but they're not coloured yet, just a sketch of it and also Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Axel, Marluxia and Larxene's artworks too.

Welshcake

RikusDarkHalf said:
No they should make less sora pics and more riku him in kh2 and bring back some new ones about kh

....FEWER!!!!!!.......there should be FEWER sora pics ...not less! ....sorry but I hate it when people get grammar wrong......

RikusDarkHalf

Welshcake said:
....FEWER!!!!!!.......there should be FEWER sora pics ...not less! ....sorry but I hate it when people get grammar wrong......

Sorry I have bad Grammar but its my idea
Next time I might think twice before trying to helping you. I did post alot of pics that could be good for other people and there sigs. or whatever

Welshcake

RikusDarkHalf said:
Sorry I have bad Grammar but its my idea
Next time I might think twice before trying to helping you. I did post alot of pics that could be good for other people and there sigs. or whatever

Sorry, I did not mean to shout, I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday...... If bad grammar is your idea, then fine. im cool. I won't complain.
:) :D

K

Kairi_MAX

well i wish i lived in japan so i can go on the official websites because i don't know wat there called so i can steal all their artwork!official artwork!

deadly_silence

you have better luck finding more official artwork on the links posted in all honesty, official sites aren't going to have much for fear of spoiling plots and characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back