• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

official release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fan of KH

I know the official release date for kingdom hearts 2. it is comfirmed to be released in 2006 dont believe me go to

www.kh2.co.uk
you will find it because they have the link to the official square enix site

AForgottenMemory

Well...that's not an official release date since there's no date. Just sometime in 2006 which we already knew.

Good try though...i guess lol. At least ya looking at the official site.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
OMG THIS SUX AS$!!! omg square -enix is the king of delay i don't know how many times they have said a release date and then it gets pushed up anywhere from 3 months to 9 months this is fu*cking retarded i am getting so pissed off now!!!:mad:

AForgottenMemory

Ah...appariently this news has reached some later than others lol. It'll still be early 2006, it won't be much longer to wait. There are quite a few threads been made today on this.

louis

Gamespot has been saying it was going to be relesed on 3/1/20006 on the same day as Dirge of cerberous for like a month or two now so they might be right

fan of KH

hey I know this sucks BIG TIME but whats a few more months gonna do I mean c'mon it could be worse like not even releasing the game at all so calm down and be patient

xzeta

is it that thing were it says: hey evry1 kh2 will come out on 2006? somwere in that site does it say the OFFICIAL DATE instead of 2006? please help me!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

louis

The reason it fells like forever to some of you is because you come on the form and search the iternet for every scrap of new info and you get yourself so hyped for the game that you can't stop thinking about and that makes the wait seem even longer. Me, i try to come on the forms like once or twice a week and i don't read every new info we get cause that takes away the surprise when you get the game cause you will know about must of the game.

DualWeilder-Sora

fan of KH said:
hey I know this sucks BIG TIME but whats a few more months gonna do I mean c'mon it could be worse like not even releasing the game at all so calm down and be patient

It's not so much the months we Have to wait, but the Years we waited.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
>_> do u guys look at other thread....seriously this is old ?>_> make sure theres no thread like this b4 making a thread exactlly alike....
i probably wont b as exited wen i get the game and wen i get home..ill just head to my computer and not ps2...

louis

Since it is pushed back to 2006 that would mean we would have been waiting for it for 3 years now right?

Avoksh

Awww man this sucks. we have already been wiating for like EVER!!! this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back