• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Which System Should KH3 Be On Poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which console should KH3 be on?

• PS3

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Wii

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • X360

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash_Shark

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You dont know anything, do you?!!

FF12 is PS2 exclusive. End of discussion.
FF Beginnings DOESNT EXIST, you idiot.
FFTPlus, DOESNT EXIST!

You really shouldnt talk crap like this. People are getting excited over nothing.

For starters, Im hardly posting at IGN or GameSpot. Secondly, I never wanted KH3 on the Wii. Dont know where you got that from.
I want a link cuz I think you're full of crap, just like you are with your imaginary FF games for the 360...

Is that all? Or is it because the majority of KH fans are Sony fans? Doesnt that mean that Nomura would be an idiot if he released KH3 on the 360?! Itd be the death of KH3.

No it doesnt mean Normura would be an idiot it would be a smart move...Xbox all ready has Halo,GTA,DOA etc... it would make sony crumble because KH wouldnt be a exclusive for sony anymore I still think KH3 should move on to another platform and I think that because that would be a gateway to lure new fans to KH.

It doesnt matter what you think....and yup glad you caught that FF12 is a ps2 title but the others are upcoming games for the 360 ...ever hear of X06 yeah theys be coming...

Quite trying to start crap and stop getting bent out of shape I have my Opinion and you have yours...I'm done with this topic.

later

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No it doesnt mean Normura would be an idiot it would be a smart move...Xbox all ready has Halo,GTA,DOA etc... it would make sony crumble because KH wouldnt be a exclusive for sony anymore I still think KH3 should move on to another platform and I think that because that would be a gateway to lure new fans to KH.

It doesnt matter what you think....and yup glad you caught that FF12 is a ps2 title but the others are upcoming games for the 360 ...ever hear of X06 yeah theys be coming...

Quite trying to start crap and stop getting bent out of shape I have my Opinion and you have yours...I'm done with this topic.

later
So you admit you were lying by saying FF12 comes to the 360. One down, two more to go. You still dont wanna admit that FF Beginnings and FFTPlus dont exist... Just to prove you are wrong, go to Google.Com and type FF beginnings. Youll find NOTHING.
Type in FFT Plus... Youll find NOTHING, nada, nothing...

Shameful you cant give solid arguments to prove your point. Especially now that you dont even want to admit you are wrong and leave this topic.

Im not starting crap here though, you're making things up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back