• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh for the love of god help me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

I am fighting Final Vanitas but when i get up to the d-link part you have to rotate the analog stick, well my analog stick is fucked and drifts so its basically nearly impossible to finish him. Is there an alternate way to beat vanitas in d-link mode?

SHIROKAME

I know my analog was busted and it was hard for me too,but I still managed to beat him(even though it pintched a LOT) and no there is no alternate way.

Absent axel

I am inspired by your words, did your analog only move in one direction or a few more? Mine moved in one and i had to move the camera just to get somewhere. So gripping the little black part of the analog stick and moving it is the option? Ill try that.

EDIT: ITS IMPOSSIBLE HE DOESNT MOVE AN INCH WHEN I ROTATE! DDDDDD:

EDITDOUBLE: Found smooth analog stick top. I NEARLY GOT HIM BUT IT SLIPPED OFF! >:mad:@@

Last edited:

Absent axel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WON YOU LOSE VANITAS!
I found out i had to just wiggle the bottom right part of my stick and easy victory :D

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

I know my analog was busted and it was hard for me too,but I still managed to beat him(even though it pintched a LOT) and no there is no alternate way.

Yes, there is an alternate way, using the shotlock instead of "Dark Spiral" makes it so you have to mash X instead of rotating the analog stick.

Ralz

Yes, there is an alternate way, using the shotlock instead of "Dark Spiral" makes it so you have to mash X instead of rotating the analog stick.
This. You can actually continue using this immediately after the first chance, until you run out of Focus, anyway, but after 3-4, the Finisher gauge should fill up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back