• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok does anyone agree with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
a lot of you seemed to be getting worried the ratings that KH2 has been getting, how its too e z or too much button bashing..........and i dont know about all of you, but the reason why I like the KH series so much is for its story, and i dont believe i once heard anything negative about the story....so whether or not the gameplay sux, i believe im going to still like it a lot...anyways, thats just my opinion, but i think we should all stop worrying so much

error51210

I play it for the story. But as for what people think of the Gameplay or the difficulty **** them. Who cares as long as you enjoy it. Plus we have been waiting quite a while for a release of KH:2 so dont let reviews ruin your wait.

DarkGenie

I started playing for tha story as well. I'll Button bash till my fingers are red lol. Don't ever listin to a another persons review make your own thats what I always say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back