• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay about KH3..What do we know already...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozymandius

We also know tht the three Keyblade-wielders are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. There are Chasers and somethin' about the "Memory of Xehanort", which means that either it will take place after KH II or before KH I (because we don't know how much time had gone by since Xehanort became Xemnas and all of that...it doesn't say in the Ansem Reports)

C

Charlie

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
We know that the secret ending is apparently a scene from KH3 as was the secret ending from KH1.
What else do we know?
Sora was not the first keyblade master either.
We have evidence of that.
So...

"So..." lol we're not going to be able to answer any of the questions that you have until Nomura decides to give us new hints to what's going to be in the next installment. Then not only that, but there are hundreds of people on this site who have either constructed, or have made theories trying to respond to the secret scene and hints that he and the creators have already given in the game-The secret ending, and the fact that Sora was NOT the first keyblade master are the only things that we can only agree on that we know at this point, otherwise everything else is just going to be a theory that can't be decided as something that we can all agree on. This isn't a future flame to people that people that might consider putting up a theory on this thread, I'm just simply saying that not everyone is going to support it-that's all.
-But I DO agree with some of the things that the people before me have been saying so far.
:cool:

Last edited:
O

Oberon

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
I'm almost done winning the game a 2nd time. Like next week I'll post all the lines of the secret ending and we'll compare some things.
Watch the double posting... Thanks!;)

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
We really don't know much..just what's already on this site. There will be more information about it at the TGS 2006 (September 22-24) But don't expect a WHOLE LOT of info...just like "It'll be for PS3...blah, blah, blah" It won't be much at all i'm betting.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, we know:
1. Nomura said it takes place in the past and future.
2. There was/ will be some sort of war involving Keyblades
3. Xehanort's memories are of importance
4. The three knights are all-new, original characters (what about the fourth person?)
5.There are a bunch of chainless Keyblades in a desoate wasteland resembling the crossroads from Chain of Memories
6. Two somethings are lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back