• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay here is my theory on the BHK.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

I agree but I also agree with the two sides to his heart thing too... It's a very confusing subject... (and ignore KL or RL or BS (LOL!) whatever her name is... you are intitled to your own opinion and so is BS but she could have put it in a nicer way... Like "I don't agree" and then she could have written her own opinion... But no she just said it was STUPID! Like I said... Ignore her... As I can see from other forums that I have read... She's always like that... Aren't you?... I ain't even sure if you guys are still talk'in bout that but... She pissed me off so much when I read that that I had to post a reply right away...

I Agree! You have a very creative mind... And quite an eye for detail! Keep it up! You seem cool! :) -Matty

RikosTheSavior

I'm sorry to sort of add on to what KL said but he is correct. This theory makes no sense. I already made one like this like a month ago. About how Sora's memories took the form of BHK and came to Castle Oblivion and such. Check the BHK topic thread amabob. It's there somewhere. The theory itself will get you thinking but then you have to add in the other things. Like how a memory can hold a keyblade and such. Sorry to break it to you, but you might need to head back to square one with this theory.

Last edited:

sillypieman

Okay I realized that what I said isn't what I meant to say...I meant that BHK is the sora in the false memories that namine made. (he is the "sora" that "grew up with Namine") and just somehow became real or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back