• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay, so I think there's one thing Squenix should've added...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylonCocalina

i think they shoulda kept the japanese voices and just changed the on screen dialogue to english cause a lot of NA voice acting is weak. cept for bruce boxleitner playing Tron but that's just he kicks ass. He WAS captain sheradin on babylon 5 after all :D

brainy_pigeon

KylonCocalina said:
i think they shoulda kept the japanese voices and just changed the on screen dialogue to english cause a lot of NA voice acting is weak. cept for bruce boxleitner playing Tron but that's just he kicks ass. He WAS captain sheradin on babylon 5 after all :D

Maybe they should have had that option that the .hack// games did. Where you could keep the English voices or just have Japanese.

It would also be cool if you could take the subtitles off.

KylonCocalina

brainy_pigeon said:
Maybe they should have had that option that the .hack// games did. Where you could keep the English voices or just have Japanese.

It would also be cool if you could take the subtitles off.

nomura commented on that kinda thing he said there wasn't enough room on the disc for that kinda extra stuff.
i really wanted something like that tho

brainy_pigeon

KylonCocalina said:
nomura commented on that kinda thing he said there wasn't enough room on the disc for that kinda extra stuff.
i really wanted something like that tho

Yeah, the subtitles really distract me. I can't help but read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back