• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old guy-Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisers love

Has anyone relized both the old guy and Xgbar have yellow Eyes and pointy ears? Something I noticed at this point (1:45) in the new secret ending, look. also (3:14).

YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer

Xigbar looks alot like this old guy. sorry, couldn't find a larger pic.

xighar5uz.gif

74978.gif

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Are you talking about me? Just kidding ^ ^

Well, they do look alike with their eyes and their ears but unfortunately, the Old Man is not Xigbar. Earlier just now, we've come up with a theory that most possibly that the Old Bald Man is Xehanort, to the fact that possibly after the Old Bald Man or Old Mage's defeat, he possessed the ES Knight as a host and lose his memories about himself but remember his name. Remember in Ansem's Report, Xehanort wrote his body is too weak and fragile?
This explains the ES Knight body that he possessed which could also explain that the ES Knight is not Xehanort but a new character. We already know the three aspect of the human being, a heart (Heartless), a body (Nobody) and a soul, which is yet to be shown.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah it has been stated before,he looks a lot like him or Braig (Xigbar's true self)
The eyes,the chin,the lips,the pointy ears and the whole face generally resembles him,especially the eyes and thenlook he has.

Djordjevic

woah we're gettin deep now....i think the theory xigbar mentioned above is most likely true in all fairness....but his body doesn't seem all that fragile if i'm takin the secret video for evidence

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
he may look like xigbar but there is no chance its him.
weapons to different.and to strong

but i want to see xigbars past.when he said sora was weaker tehn the others or sumthing

acejustin

the old guy is wearing the EXACT same clothes and has a detatchable shadow as "Ansem" from KH1
that has to be more than coincidence

Sandcastle

Nomura sure is tricky with all these mysterious references...

Bald Man may not be Braig or related to Xigbar, but I think there has to be a reaosn for the resemblance. The next project might reveal more!

kaisers love

Well, they do look alike with their eyes and their ears but unfortunately, the Old Man is not Xigbar. Earlier just now, we've come up with a theory that most possibly that the Old Bald Man is Xehanort, to the fact that possibly after the Old Bald Man or Old Mage's defeat, he possessed the ES Knight as a host and lose his memories about himself but remember his name. Remember in Ansem's Report, Xehanort wrote his body is too weak and fragile?
This explains the ES Knight body that he possessed which could also explain that the ES Knight is not Xehanort but a new character. We already know the three aspect of the human being, a heart (Heartless), a body (Nobody) and a soul, which is yet to be shown.

If what you say is true the old guy could be Briag who is possessed by Xehanort, like Riku was. He could have jumped body and took over the ES. Personally I don't think it is just a mere coincidence that Xigbar/Briag and the old guy look alike. Xigbar/Briag has to be in this equasion somewhere he even tells Sora that he isn't half the hero the others were, indicating he knew who they were or saw them in battle, but what has me the most is that Xigbar says something about not being just any old dude. Untill the game comes out no-one can prove or disprove any theory....unless they thought the old guy was Kairi.XD

Last edited:

Twinblades

Why would Xigbar want to cut off all that hair?

he was forced to because he is OLD jk
i dont think it's him honestly
its got to be xeonhort for sure because of the resemblance and it would not make sense if it's xigbar

OblivionMaster

Very interesting theory. So you're saying that EUM was the real Xehanort, but possed the ES to think he was Xehanort, so that when EUM was defeated,he would still live through the ES???

Dnize

Yeah thats a preety solid theory, i was thinking something like that a while ago but you put it in the right words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back