• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Worlds are ok?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
I really dont wanna do all the old worlds again i really want new worlds imean some old worlds are ok but there are like 4 we are going back too (but if there adding like double the old worlds and double new worlds that would be cool)

do you really wanna go back to all the old worlds or explore all new one ( 1 or 2 old worlds are ok but there is more than i anicapated)

HeartlessOfDoom

I hope all the old worlds come back; the more worlds the better. Besides, SE said that all the old worlds coming back were made from scratch, so there will probably be a lot more stuff in them. I would like a lot of new worlds too, though.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
So far we have atleast 4 new worlds In KH2 actually make that 6 Disney Castle Steamboat Willie Mulan Twilight town(I know its not new but we really didn't get the whole thing about Twilight town) Deep Dive world and Beast Castle or the POTC world so that makes 7 that's it so far but basically you might as well call the old worlds new cause they look nothing like the old ones especailly Alddain's world and any other world that is coming back

UnknownEnigma

so then...is final right? we all know all the worlds in kh2 cause member that list that gave away those worlds?? so yeah we know all of tem now....or am i wrong?? cause id like that mroe worlds buti think we know all of them. oh well yeha theyre all fine atlantic im gonna quit complaining

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
as mentioned the old worlds are being rebuild from strach. but its still the same worlds but they'll look much different than what they are in KH1.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
the old worlds arent really so old. they all have new parts now, remember. The Coliseum has the Underworld, Halloween Town has Christmas Town, Agrabah has Cave of Wonders/ The Palace, Hollow Bastion has the Valley and Atlanica has DDR!

pathtotwilight12

i think they could add a couple more new worlds in the game, speaking of worlds anybody know if traverse town is in the game

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Um Cloudy Card Aladdin's world already had Cave of Wonders in it in KH1 but still none the less If they do add other new worlds which would it be I know they can't add Jungle book cause its too much like Tarzan actually it is Tarzan except there are alot of apes Snow White and Sleeping Beauty I could see but doubt it
Atlantis the Lost Empire I could see too and Treasure Planet but like I said highly doubt it and Lilo and Stitch

Wait Traverse Town is gone that's like my fav level in the entire game cause alot of the story took place there

d_fallen_1

the only worlds i really hate to return is wonderland, traverse town, and monstro. they already served their purposes in the first game and they would be useless if they come back. neverland is not coming back due to potc

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
aerith and yuffie wew in hollow bastion gtowards the end of the game, so theyre probably there with leon and cloud. im glad traverse is gone though, it was such a boring world, at least twilight is huge!! and has a train

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
omfg...traverse town has not been replaced by twilight town...show me proof...they cant just erase traverse town or replace it..jeez...common seriously.....and i want all worlds 2 come bak cus i want 2 learn more about their stories (atlantica story) new worlds ..r good 2 as long as the game is long im fine w/ it...btw i think there is a total of 22 worlds....so far like 12 or 15 worlds have been confirmed..

pathtotwilight12

Cloudy_Card said:
aerith and yuffie wew in hollow bastion gtowards the end of the game, so theyre probably there with leon and cloud. im glad traverse is gone though, it was such a boring world, at least twilight is huge!! and has a train
i guess your right

d_fallen_1

the reason why those worlds are coming back is becasue they are finally going to be based on their movies. wonderland already was based on its movie and monstro is a whale...that is nto coming back. i would like for neverland to return, but that is it. everyone else can stay behind

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
dude hollow bastion got f*cking packed w/ heartless do u seriously think aerith, yuffie, cid, cloud, and leon will still b there common theyll probably run away back 2 traverse town and if traverse town is replaced ( i doubt it) then theyd have 2 stumble in2 that world..but then u wonder...wat happend 2 the moogles? and 2 pinnochio and geppeto hmmm.....

d_fallen_1

even though this is true, it doesnt mean sora would actually go back to traverse town. remember, all worlds that are coming back have "other sides"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back