• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Colisseum....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoz

I just did the 2nd visit to Hollow Bastion, and afterward I remember there was a 'New Event!" at the Olympus Colisseum. However, it's been shrouded in clouds, as has the Pride Lands and Halloween Town and Agrabah. I beat the Land of the Dragons second run thru and about to do the same to Beast's castle. I assume that Olympus will be repoened after that. Yes or no? And this 'new event' that I saw awhile ago.... is this going to be gone? Or will I have oppertunity to complete this 'new event' that popped up I think after Agrabah or Halloween Town? I don't want to have missed something :(

jkoz

Excellent.

Are there any parts of the game that can be accidentally skipped? I've heard other people worrying about other parts, don't know if that's true.

Riku_And_Sora99

Nah, I don't think so. I guess you might skip some of the chests you could only get as Roxas, but those don't count towards Jiminy's Journal or anything. I skipped Halloween Town and Pride Lands the first time because I didn't know they'd be shrouded after going to Hollow Bastion, but once I reopened them I could do the first visit and the second visit with no problems.

jkoz

Sounds pretty cool.

Only thing I regret is not doing more jobs as Roxas to get that little extra AP.... didn't know all stats would be Sora's.

But seeing all of these AP boosts... it really doesn't matter. They're so abundant, when I thought they, you know, wouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back