• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG Arghhh!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarrel

Argggggggh!!!! Xigbar! Die allready!!!
I've watched the 100% completion video 5 times over but every time I try it ends the same. I'm about to kill him (He has hardly any life left) I'm all exited. "Yes!!! I've finaly got him." And then he uses his powerfull attack which you need to run in circles to get out of and I die because I can't keep up and haven't got enough health to endure it.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Argggggggh!!!! Xigbar! Die allready!!!
I've watched the 100% completion video 5 times over but every time I try it ends the same. I'm about to kill him (He has hardly any life left) I'm all exited. "Yes!!! I've finaly got him." And then he uses his powerfull attack which you need to run in circles to get out of and I die because I can't keep up and haven't got enough health to endure it.

If its that hard for you to run in a circle and not get hit then you seriosuly suck at kh2. just stay near the cornor and run in a complete circle, and for the attacks before you need to run in a circle, jump. and it might be a good idea to lvl up your drive forms and use them on him near the begging of battle to try and kill him fast.

Xarrel

If its that hard for you to run in a circle and not get hit then you seriosuly suck at kh2. just stay near the cornor and run in a complete circle, and for the attacks before you need to run in a circle, jump. and it might be a good idea to lvl up your drive forms and use them on him near the begging of battle to try and kill him fast.
Ah I was running in tiny circles cos I thought that would help me keep ahead of the shots... :unsure:

DaDarkDude

i have to admit at first when i played xigbar he was a bit hard. but the secret is to give goofy a lot of potions and donald ethers. when your health is low use the cure ability or use a potion.
run around in circles when he uses his powerful attack and it hits you if u r not dead there will be 10 seconds of freedom before his strong part. in that 10 seconds quickly use cure or a potion.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah seriously he's not hard...that double jump to avade his regular bullets and send them back at him, stunning him for a few seconds...and when he does his uber powerful attack you could just use reflect for his first barrage and run around in circles for the next part...and like Kingdom2917 said...make sure they are complete circles..

and on a quick note if you use KNocksmash on him when he's only got about 2.5-3 bars of health left you can kill him without him going berserk...it works cause i tried it

on proud mode....but just see what works for you though

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah meaning...level up master, wisdom, & valor

valor-high jump

wisdom- slide

master-double jump(also makes you invunerable whilst you spin)

for Valor form- every hit you give in this form goes to level this form up...

wisdom- for every heartless you kill in this form you get points to level up

master- for every yellow drive orb you pick up (small one's=1, big one's=3) you get points towards level up

TheSephirothGene

Website
-The-Sephiroth-Gene-.bebo.com
If I'm thinking of the same time as you are, it's when you're restricted to moving on a very small platform, right? And then Xigbar shoots his bullet's at you, yes? I, too, found this quite difficult. I recommend having full MP when he starts this and making excellent use of Reflega. When the fails, do what you can to jump/dodge/guard your way through his barrage, then allow yourself to recover.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
yeah meaning...level up master, wisdom, valor & final

valor-high jump

wisdom- slide

master-double jump(also makes you invunerable whilst you spin)

Final- glide

for Valor form- every hit you give in this form goes to level this form up...

wisdom- for every heartless you kill in this form you get points to level up

master- for every yellow drive orb you pick up (small one's=1, big one's=3) you get points towards level up

final- for every nobody you kill you get one exp

This battle takes place after the Sora vs Roxas battle cutscene. so Final is also possible to have(notes in bold)

LittleDragonZ

Just level up allot more.
I was in my 70's when i beat him because i was finding items etc for the Synthesis.
So just complete some of the journal entry's.
Besides he was still hard then.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
First of all, dont run in small circles, run in large circles around the sqaure. Try not to be in a Drive form when this happens though, because that wont help. For the rest of the battle, just try and jump allot over his shots, and glide to reach him quickly. Be at level 60 to beat him, as hes EXTREMLY hard. Took me a few tries to beat him. Also, pack up on Elixers, and watch for Reaction Commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back