• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG! I just noticed something!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

CEDELAS said:
Zackstorm U Are An Idiot Nomura Has Stated That The Number 13 And The X In Everyones Name Is Importent Its Also The Reason Why They Used Roman Numerals In The 13 Points Of Dd
U Dumbass Zack
Dude your a freakin dumbass! he's talking about the age of him!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
What annoys me is that squeenix for some lame stupid annoying sucky reason has started to give out titles in a series on different platforms etc. So they gave out COM on gayboy advanced, which sucks and will have nothing to do in my hands. If they were to release a chapter in kingdom hearts, which started on ps to stay on ps ! then stick to ps daggone it

DarkestSora

Woops meant Marluxia thnx for correction but that's all characters with x's not all of em

Kira Haro

Unknown
"but there is no x in Enigmatic Man or Glowing-Eyed Unknown or Maruchia only Axel Larxene Vexen and That's about it"

First off, Nomura confirmed that all 13 members of the Org. have "X" in their names.

Secondly, his name is MARLUXIA, not Maruchia (there is an "X").

Third, Enigmatic Man and Glowing Eyed Unknown are fan-names, not their real names. Their names probably have "X" in them as well.

mebe if everyone played CoM, or atleast took the time (about 5 hours) to look up stuff here, that question wouldnt appear any more...

but yeah Nomura said the X's in their name will play a part.

The X is common in Algebraic and Geometric terms.

What is X?

"The Uknown variable".

[Closed, sorry, some person [wherever they may be] already declared that theory a few months back]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back