• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omy Again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

riku isnt dark hes twilight, sora is light, bhk i think is twilight too... and the game gesiners just wanted all us fangirls to have another guy to drool over :D

Last edited:

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
I praise you overlord fangirl. I thought Riku chose the pathway to dawn though.

While on that path, they encounter an Unknown. The Unknown asks Riku to choose path for his future. The Unkown offers him the choices of the road to light or the road to darkness. Riku says neither. The Unknown asks him if he means the twilight road to dusk. Riku says, "No, the road to dawn." Dusk is the beginning of nightfall/darkness. In Kingdom Hearts, darkness stands for evil. Dawn is when the sun comes up/or the beginning of light. In Kingdom Hearts, light stands for good.

P.M._of_Gorillaz

Website
www.freewebs.com
OOOOOOO!What If DiZ is the ansem from a different demsion thingy of twilight. and is sora dark or light.
look at his cloths now. who's his light, who's his dark, and why is ansem's picture everywhere on me wall! sorry for the doble post. i still don't get why you cant double post

Night Shadow

P.M._of_Gorillaz said:
OOOOOOO!What If DiZ is the ansem from a different demsion thingy of twilight. and is sora dark or light.
look at his cloths now. who's his light, who's his dark, and why is ansem's picture everywhere on me wall! sorry for the doble post. i still don't get why you cant double post

the double post thingy is conciderd spaming but i personaly dont have a problem if it dosnt sat the same thing i thats my thoughts on the diz/ansem thing :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
P.M._of_Gorillaz said:
Just tell me nicely Is sora=light riku=dark bhk=twilight? I have no clue. And why is axel so......hot(lol. fire! hot!)

Suposedly they are. Seems like they would be and makes sense. And yes, Axel is very *hot* ;)

E

Ecstacy

P.M._of_Gorillaz said:

From what nomura said i think sora's clothes is what enables him to use the transformation drive. so the fact that theyare b;ack i think is just to give him an older look lol.

Brian

Okuno54

I heard something about mickey=light, BHK=twilight, Riku=darkness and Sora=the present. I'm not sure where it came from, but from this information and some other stuff, I made a way too complex theory that kinda fits. I'm still patching some holes though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back