• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One peice: battle for the ocean attack of the heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

O.K this is my first roleplay i started hopefully people will join and this won't go to the trash
alright this is about the battle for the ocean attack of the heartless 5 people from KH2 can be in this they don't have to but they can here are there names

you can be a character you made up
BFU also known as Riku/
older Sora/
Mickey/
donald/
goofy/

people from one peice needed
namie/
Roronoa Zolo/
Monkey D. Luffy/
Sanji/
optional people since its them against heartless
merman

once we get everyone togather I will say the time we start mostlikely tomarrow about 12:00 central time 1:00 eastern time thoese who view thanks for checking it out at least i know it was intresting to ya'll

name: Zolo
this is what he looks like

Bio: he learned the tri sword technique used to be a pirate hunter but things made him quit hopefully ya'll know abit about him becuase I'm abit tired of typing

Last edited:

Blindfold

zolo stood in the boat staring at the ocean as the sunset began unusual strange way instead of red orange and dark blue it was the sun yellow the back ground black it strech from the sky black creatures stretched the ocean whales with al gold eyes sourrounded the ship "use the cannons he yelled

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"This world is called the Grand Line sir." Gabriel was paying attention to Eliyos, one of the members of his Guard. "Heartless have appeared on this world. They are multiplying as we speak." "Thank you, Eliyos. Send Sedin to replace you on the shift." Gabriel responded. "I'll be going there to help these people." "Yes, Soverign." Eliyos left the chamber. Gabriel smiled, 'An opportunity at last.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back