• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Shot: Never Mess with Memories...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

This story is about two of my made-ups. It's a one-shot, so it WON'T BE UPDATED. EVER.
This story has some adult material in it, including lots of violence and such. You have been warned...
Let the one-shot begin!
P.S.: It's double-spaced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people think that love is forever, that no one should ever get seperated.

They are fools.

Others think that love is something to take advantage of, and to use to your advantage.

They are fools, too.

Love is a twisted concept, a concept of horror. True love can mean many things, including...

Using someone that you love to your own advantage.

And that is why I was extracting righteous vengance on the one who used me for her own, sick purposes.

The one named Serenity.

She muttered something as I smashed her across the floor, like a simple bug wanting to die. She turned her head to me, her face as beautiful as the full moon itself, even when it was bruised and scarred after what he had done.

And I wasn't done yet.

I hated her to the bitter core; her beautiful face, her wonderful blue dress, her dazzling green eyes...

All of it.

Why?

Because she had taken my memories and wiped them clean. MADE me love her.

And did more than that, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sabire glared at her with his steel grey right eye; the familiar spike of blonde hair covered his left. His jeans were ripped at one knee, and his green long sleeve shirt was also slightly ripped on the back.

He was handsome, in her opinion; and she loved him. Love him to her own core.

But he didn't love her.

She took this beating of his; she knew she deserved it. She had toyed with him, used him for her own love.

And she felt sick about it.

He kicked her again, in the stomach; she slid across the floor, smashing against the brown, broken-down walls of this place. Blood poured down her back, staining her blue dress

This strange, abandoned room.

Sabire walked up to her, looking down upon her back with eyes that were as cold as ice and as deeps as pits. He then talked.

"You knew the whole time, yet you didn't even do a thing. I had to use my special ability with this town to break out of your grasp," he whispered, coldly. "And now we're here."

She turned over to him, looking as his pure, wonderful face. She tried to mutter something.

"Please...I love...yo-"

His eyes turned feral and slitted, then he kicked her again. She bashed against the wall, and cried out in pain.

"Your cries won't matter," he whispered, joyfully, ferally. "Abuse happens in the Fourth District a lot. It's just another case of it..." He laughed, bitterly.

She looked at him, and she begged. Her eyes begged for forgiveness, for the pain to stop, to hold him again, to BE with him again...

And he saw. Then, he answered, in a whisper of shock.

"No."

He pulled out his Keyblade, and rolled her over, so her face was face-up. Her blonde hair was in the similar style of her sister's, Namine's. And she was beautiful.

It only made him hate her more.

He felt the energy surge to the blade in his hands; he felt the blade go on fire, and he felt the fear in her next words...

"Don't, Sabire. Please, don't!" She started crying, pleading for mercy, just to be with him again.

Now, he started crying, too.

"YOU USED ME!" he roared at her, the anger and sadness powering the fire up. "You DARED to kiss me! AND I ENJOYED IT, TOO! That was your own sick ideas in my head! THEN, you went farther..." He shuddered in fear, and turned away to the wall.

He remembered it all.

How much he enjoyed it...

THAT was what he truely hated her for.

Making him enjoy her. When he had hated her.

He turned to her again, and made the blade rise.

He muttered the last words she heard in her life.

"Never mess with my memories...EVER!"

The blade came down.

She gasped in pain as it broke through her skin, her stomach muscles and fluids, and made a hole straight through her own stomach.

She coughed up blood, lots of it, as she turned to him to say her final words of confession.

"I...love...you..."

And she died.

For a long while, he stood over her body, tears streaming down his cheeks.

But these weren't tears of sadness.

They were tears of happiness.

Because his vengeance had been extracted.

And he had destroyed her.

He gazed upon her dead body for a few more seconds-

Then, he walked away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Critisizim, constructive or not, it always welcome. I'll use it for my next one-shot.)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hey, not bad. I liked it. I mean, death. Is... Amusing sometimes. In stories. And, um... Yeah. Anyway, I just wish it were a touch more descriptive, but yeah. Really nice, I think.

Pickle sez thumbs up!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Whoa... That was, like, a major self-esteem boost.

PEOPLE VALUE MY OPINION! Now laugh as I ruin this person's life. No, nevermind. I'm just gonna go eat.

Person: It's a Christmas Miracle!

o_O;

Anyway, um... You don't have to be in awe. Or awed. But you DO have to be awesome. So there. But yeah. Do you have any other fics going on right now?

Mr.

Nope. XD Most of my characters have...problems...
Mr.: Hey! I'm only blind!
Me: Well, you're an exception...but Xaile has a parasitic weapon, Taros shall fuse with Sora, then die, and Sabire's paranoid and insane.
So whee. XD
I shall try to be awesome...
And thanks for your rating. I'm better at one-shots than at fics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back