• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm looking for an opponent with ingenuity and power, but nothing like 'mastery of the arcane' or 'manipulator of time and space.' Once I get a challenger, I'll post my template.

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
You're both welcome. A three-way battle it is.

Name: Luca Carlisle.
Alias: The Engineer.

Height: 5’5”.
Eyes: Deep-set, cerulean blue.
Hair: Luca’s hair is platinum blonde, almost snow white, and reaches just below her shoulder blades. It floats around her in the air, as if she were perpetually immersed in water. Into her hair she has braided many accessories (bells, ribbons, candles, flowers, etc.)
Build: Slim, but firm, slightly muscular.

Attire: Aside from her eccentric hair pieces, Luca’s ensemble is relatively simple. She wears a long-sleeved striped black & white shirt underneath a basic white, hooded cardigan, alongside well-worn jeans and basic boots.

Personality: Luca is a puzzle. Her own massive confidence in her abilities to overcome any obstacle is trumped only by her insatiable hunger for knowledge in the fields of weaponry and other sciences. She isn’t really arrogant; and if she were, it would not be without validity. Her experiences outside and in battle have usually included some kind of victory for Luca, whether it be the vanquishing of a formidable enemy or the solving of a particularly frustrating puzzle. Otherwise, she is a kind person-- to a certain degree. She has a soft spot for children, and doesn’t really know the value of a dollar, or anything else, for that matter. She willingly gives away material items others would consider invaluable, without a second thought, having interest solely in her clothes and inventions. She rarely has respect for opponents in battle, reducing them to numbers and statistics, analyzing them and processing them through the Grid. Only when they have earned her respect (I.e., defeating her in battle), will Luca treat them as anything remotely intelligent.

Weapon(s):
Craft Grid: A weapon designed, built and used by Luca that allows her to gather data on any weapon she comes in contact with, and then reproduce using a fusion of nano-technology and alchemy. The range of weapons Luca can materialize is almost limitless, from basic broadswords to photon cannons. She interfaces with the Grid utilizing a remote in the form of a marble bangle on her left wrist that projects a holographic monitor.

Arcane Drive: A recent addition to the Craft Grid that extends Luca’s weapon-forging abilities to spells and enchantments.

Genetic Modifications: Luca has taken several cocktails of enhancing synthetic drugs that have heightened her battle prowess (strength, speed, stamina) to near inhuman levels.

Abilities:
Access Grid: Luca enters the code series that bypasses the Grid’s intricate security network, and allows her to access the multiple weapons it holds.

Materialize: From the range of weapons that the Grid has collected, Luca may create any number of them.

Scan: Utilize the data-gathering abilities of the Grid to identify the nature of her enemy and determine a suitable counter-measure to their attacks.

Antibody: Unleash the first of multiple security programs that Luca build for the Grid. A series of charged black orbs swarm on the enemy, assimilating their flesh and bones into data for the Craft Grid. Should this process allowed to continue unabated, said enemy will be completely dissolved within seconds.

Hexagon Shield: Produce an all encompassing and highly durable shield that protects Luca from all angles. It is not, however, indestructible, and with the right amount of force can be shattered in three or four strikes.

Apothique: Release a regenerative agent into Luca’s bloodstream that dissolves all poisons, attacks all unfamiliar viruses / bacteria, and reconstructs damaged tissue and organs.

Seek & Destroy: The Grid unleashes a pack of ‘attack-dogs’; cybernetic predators, outfitted with stealth modules that shield them from the site of an enemy. They surround the enemy on all sides and do not relent until they are destroyed or their target is terminated.

Fire-Wall: The fail-safe mechanism used to eradicate any serious threat to Luca. It unleashes a small, contained nuclear explosion, obliterating anything and everything within a three mile radius (with the exception of Luca herself.)

Theme: “The Party,” by St Vincent.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Name: Bejil Avet

Appearance:

In her bodily appearance, Bejil has mostly taken the form of the person she had been in life. She has blond hair that falls down to her waist, and pale blue colored eyes. Her skin has a slightly tanned complexion. Her height is an average five feet seven inches, and her build is semi athletic. In attire, she adorns a knee length denim skirt, a jacket made of the same material worn over a solid black shirt. She wears no footwear.

A gaseous, grayish fog like substance surrounds her body. This fog like substance is a form of ectoplasm, which is the primary composition of all ghosts. The ectoplasm that makes up the cloud around her body is leftover from her “body,” which is formed of a more densely packed form of this energy. The ectoplasm that surrounds her body serves for the purpose of regenerating her body, should it be damaged in some way. The ectoplasmic fog is fueled and replenished by what Bejil refers to as “the other side”.

Personality:
Unlike most ghosts, who lack the knowledge that they are in fact no longer among the living, Bejil is fully aware that she has died. Her memories of her life still hold strong within her mind. Since she is aware of that she is among the dead, she is not bound to her old stomping grounds as most ghosts are. She can wander the world to her content. However, having been stripped of her life, she has lost the quality of those that live. She does not smile, frown, laugh, or cry (though she can fake it pretty well). She does not truly “live”, but merely exists.

Abilities, Powers, and Characteristics:

Electro Magnetic Field -
Characteristic of mostly all ghosts and spirits, Bejil is also surrounded by an abnormally strong electro magnetic field. The charged particles that form this EMF can be manipulated by Bejil to create lightning, and static shields.

Physical Immunity -
Being made up of energy, Bejil has immunity to physical based attacks. Punches, bullets, and standard weapons simply pass through her form, and gaseous fog of ectoplasm. The elements, with the exception of fire, do little to nothing to harm her. Lightning is simply cancelled out by the EMF. The truest manner in which to do harm upon her is to use energy based attacks, such as concentrated chi, or similar forces.

Plasmic Blast – A concentration of her ectoplasm, usually that of her fog, which is essentially a blast of energy; the blasts can be fired off in rapid succession, or more slowly for more power.

Levitation – Being not of this world, Bejil is not as fully bound by the laws that govern it, and can float unaided through the air.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
All right, then, Chromatic_Chaos, it looks like it's just you and me.

Setting: A small town known as Luna Hollow, which is strangely vacant. It is encompassed by a long wall, and a trolley circuit runs through the interior of the town, with stations at several popular locales and residential areas. Streets are narrow and buildings are packed close together, leaving little room to fight - unless once makes room, of course. On all sides of the town, the peaks of mountains can be seen, with the light of dawn perpetually banking behind them. A bright moon and dim sun mingle adjacent to one another in the sky overheard.

---

"Activating Grid Application 008. Commencing sweep of area within a ten mile radius."

The holographic screen displayed the queue in bold, translucent letters. Luca furrowed her brow, and fidgeted impatiently as the Grid carried out it's mission. It desperately needed to be upgraded-- she didn't have the time to waste, sitting around and waiting for obsolete programs to catch up with her.

"Hurry UP, all ready..."

A warm breeze sluiced through the air and caught her loose lab coat, making it drift in the wind ever so lightly. Luca looked up from the screen with a sigh, taking full stock of her surroundings. She was standing on top of what appeared to be one of the taller points in the town, just above the trolley rail that passed over the town square. Her studies had noted this area as a point of interest for any self respecting adventurer - full of plenty opportunities, at the very least. But when she'd arrived, the town had been apparently abandoned, a notion that disturbed Luca very much. She shivered, then, as her bangle searched sluggishly for any signs of life within the town, and pulled her coat tighter around herself.

The town was too odd for her tastes, she decided. Life signs or no, when she was sure there was nothing more to learn from this place, she would leave.

"Application 008 completed. No sentient living organisms present, ma'am."

Good. Luca began to relax...

"However--"

...and there it went.

"However, what, Grid?"

"There was an abnormality, ma'am. A strange electric pulse. We're having... difficulties transfiguring it's location."

Luca cocked an eyebrow, then released a gentle sigh.

"I suppose we're staying then, Grid. Prepare combat applications, and ready the Arsenal."

"Combat, ma'am? Are we expecting a battle?"

"Perhaps. I can't be sure. But... just to be safe."

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I am a ghost. A phantom, a spirit? But exactly what does that mean? Do I really exist, or am I merely within the minds of those around me? I suppose it is unwise to think about that right now. The answers will most likely come soon enough. They always do in good time. What felt like a tear rolled down Bejil's cheek. No, don't go doing that now; well all know what happens when you start to get like that.

Bejil, despite having wandered the world in her aimless limbo for some time, was unfamiliar with where she was. By the looks of it, it had been a thriving town of industry in its hey day. The trolley lines still cut through the desertion, and probably still worked, though there was no knowing this without taking the time to check. But time wasn't something that she felt like taking for such a pointless endeavor. It wasn't as though she were going to use the trolley.

No, I'll walk. It's all I've been doing for years now, so it's better... This place such a ghost town... I guess that should be fitting for me then. A ghost in ghost town SHOULD feel at home.

Continuing her walk, she looked out between a row of buildings, staring at the mountains beyond the town. They would make a good place to stay for a while after she got out of this place. That is, if she got out of this place. There was, after all, a suspitious nature to the town. Anything could happen at any given moment. Who would try to fight a ghost though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back