• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open challenge one on one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CronicShock

I want to get a fight going becuase my other one is going slow. Idc who I fight as long as they dont have powers over time, planes, or things of that nature. The rules are the normal things, no g-moddin, power playin, and please make each post at least 1 paragraph. Here is my temp

Name: Flazer Bonimere

Height: 6’2

Weight: 170 lbs

Hair: Flazer’s hair is cut to his shoulders. It is dark black and extremely curly and very thick. His banks hang just below his eyebrows and lay sideways going across his forehead. His ears are just barley visible behind a thick hanging of hair.

Eyes: Flazer’s eyes are a piercing ocean blue. He has an icy stare that will make your blood run cold. His pupils are like a swirling black vortex that never calms.

~ Appearance: Flazer is cut but not overly muscular. He is athletic sized, thick but not fat in any way. Flazer wears only one layer of clothing. He has a pair of pants and shirt that is made of a thick material that is impenetrable by guns, swords, or anything that isn’t some form of magic. The pants hang down on the top of his shoes, and the shirt stops mid way through his forearm. Flazer’s shirt is dark black with golden swirls covering his back. His pants are designed in the same fashion. Flazer wears shoes that cover everything to the top of the ankle. They are also black with golden swirls covering them. Flazer has no beard, mustache, or any other kind of facial hair. His mouth is larger then most with pearly white teeth behind the smooth lips. His nose is straight.

~Personality: Flazer is ruthless. Whatever has to be done to get what he wants he will do it. Some say he is evil, while others say it is simply determination. Either way only Flazer knows and with him talking as little as he does no one is going to know for sure.

~Skills:
Flazer has received the ability from his mother to control any type of fluids. He uses this power to bend any kind of fluid to his will. Flazer has taken this ability and trained until he can control the very essence of a person or thing.

Flazer can also teleport long distances at a time.

Flazer is extrmemly strong and agile. He can dodge any projectile that is just short of moving at the speed of light.

Besides his power over fluids and essence of beings, Flazer’s most useful two abilities is that he received from his father Alacer. He can manipulate bones. He can use his own bones as projectiles, a weapon like a sword or sphere, or even a shield. These are just a few of the things he can manipulate his bones to do. His power doesn’t stop at his bones though. He can manipulate his opponent’s bones as well.

The other ability Flazer received from his father is the power of rapid healing, therefore when he uses a bone of his own a new one grows right back into its place. If he shoots a bone from his skin then he rapidly heals the hole where the bone shot out.

~Weapons: Flazer’s only weapon is a long sword that he holds with one hand. The hilt of the sword is made out of the same metal as the blade. It is black as well with golden splashes covering it. The blade is the darkest shade of black. The sword is made of an incredibly durable metal. The metal that the blade is made out of can deflect anything it makes contact with. Flazer is extremely skilled with “Cursed.” “Cursed” is the name of his sword. It is said that whoever wields the sword is cursed to forever be looking and searching for something that they don’t quite know what it is. They might search their whole life looking for something that they don’t even know what it is. Flazer fights others hoping that he will be able to find what it is by finding victory over others.

~Biography:

Its always-interesting how one great story leads into another great story. And it was the same way when Alacer Bonimere met his future wife Opal. They at once fell in love. After 5 months the two were married and Opal learned she was going to have a child.

The day their child was born was a day that began with rejoice but ended in tears. In the morning around the hours of 9 am Flazer was born. His mother was a powerful fluidion. She could control any fluid with a mere whim. Flazer soon learned that he too had this power, but not only this power. He also received the power to manipulate bones from his father Alacer. His mother could levitate and his father could fly. When these two powers combined Flazer could do neither of them. Instead he gained the power to teleport long distances.

The combination of a fluidion and a bonedarian had a strange effect on Flazer. Within three hours he had the look of a twenty-two year old. He had aged at an amazing rate, but then like all bonedarians he just stopped. He would continue to get older but his looks would never change.

That night whilst the family was asleep a stranger crept into the house. He possessed a legendary sword that was called “Cursed.” The sword had driven the stranger mad. He believed that if he could just kill one more person then maybe he would finally learn what it was that this sword made him long for. He crept next to Flazer’s parent’s bead and in the midst of night he brought down the sword cursed upon Flazer’s mother.

Awaking at once Alacer sprang to his feet and struck out at the intruder. Flazer was awoken by the noises and raced into the room. Seeing his mother dead, and his father in a fight for his life was more then he could stand. In a sudden explosion of emotion Flazer leapt across the room and grabbed the intruder by the back of his neck.

With surprising strength he threw the man not into the far wall but straight through it. Still driven by blind madness the man somehow got up and fled from the house. Alacer quickly told Flazer to go after him and he would see if he could do anything for his mother. That was all it took. Flazer quickly teleported after the man. He emerged right behind him.

Flazer was enraged. He didn’t just want to kill him, he wanted it to be a long slow painful death. The man was still running in the moonlight when his right foot was snapped in half. Flazer then slowly walked forward breaking a bone of the man with every step. By the time he was close to the man there was only a few bones that remained unbroken.

The man was helpless but that didn’t stop Flazer. He bent down and retrieved “Cursed”, and then with the sword that ended his mother’s life he ended another. What he didn’t know was that by taking the sword the sword took him. He could not get rid of the sword, nor could he destroy it. The sword began to have the same effect on him that it had on the man. Flazer though did not go killing the helpless, instead he went out in search of the evil was in need of being dealt with.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Ill fight You make Intro kk?

Name: Jessica Mortian.

True name: Doubt Acolyte of Pride

True age: Immortal she has been around since Pandora opened the box.

Weapons: One is a long staff, with a nice sharp dagger at the end. Its long dark purple almost black color is perfect for when she stays hidden. It has small symbols of the Greek Language for decoration. Though really it has meaning. When the middle is twisted it turns into Rope of blades.

Powers: Doubt can use a point of Prides power of Earth. Weather it is calling upon rocks on the soil she stands on or if it is a simple vine. When Pride uses his gems she usually helps him to do so. She keeps her powers at bay for it weakens her if she goes overboard.

As well as Pride Doubt is connected with Phiscal strength though not as high as pride, her hits can be lethal if hit in the right part of the body. With using Earths life force she can also use it to heal herself. Small scrapes or scratches but if it’s a near death hit she will not be able to heal herself fully.

Her own powers is cloning. Her own eyes will dive into the persons memories and try to find someone they love, or hate. She will go with how many clones she wants, all are able to have the same powers as she can control, all have the same weapons. All share the same meaning.

Appearance: With a beautiful body she doubts herself on how she looks. Her long red hair shows waves upon waves of hair all the way down to the middle of the back. She usually wears faded low riders jeans. She also wears a light blue strapless shirt. Her deep blue eyes can catch anyone’s eyes who looks into them. Her pale skin is something one would think she would burn to a crisp when she was in the sun, but in real she would get a dark tan. Her long legs and sharp body will be perfect for any envies in model.

Personality: Doubt is quite a shy character. She always doubt herself, never knowing if she can do it, or if she should. She always puts herself down, and always tries to put a fake mask on herself. She is always scared to make a desion, not knowing the outcome she always tries to make someone else make the desion for her. She also enjoys to watch people do odd things. If its someone picking there nose or someone scratching there ass she will sit and watch. Its kinda like a sport for her own amusement.

Bio: Millennia ago, the gods created a woman. Her name was Pandora and she was both blessed and cursed with incredible curiosity. She was also given a box and told to never open it. Pandora was created to be the perfect wife for a Titan, who passed her onto his own brother.

When she had the box, she went mad. She wanted to know what was inside it. She tried everything in her power to hide it, she dug the box outside in the pouring rain, trying to run from the instant of wanting to know.

As the old saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat.

She opened the box sending the 7 most deadly sins. The gods where angry. How could she? She defined the humans. But someone had an idea to balance the Virtues. They gave the wold the balance it needed for it to survive. But life was never simple as it seems. No. It was confusing.

War. Both sides where constaly at war, always fighting. She was with Pride along the way, fightning along side of him. Never thinking how it would end, just lisitng to her other. Everyone took form of Humans. Always in the shadow, but always there. Funny how both sides hated each other but acted some what alike.

Poor Lust. He was desived by the very one who he loved; Wrath. Such a sad story of love and decption. Lust was always an amusing person. He had the idea on to trap the Virtues in there own box. He was able to get two, Hope and Faith. During this time the sins went there own ways.

They had the chance to make there own. Almost like a “Side kick” If you will. They where known as the Emotions. The others of the Sins, differnt yet the same. Each had there own purpose, that was life wasn’t it? Or was she wrong? Or was she right? She felt...Lost. Confused. Angry.

Doubt was the 4th born. After Desire. She disliked him for he only liked to Rape girls. In her words she nicknamed him “Asshat” She also had other names for the others. But that was her own little thing to herself.

As she went out in the world, she tried to “find herself” thought she doubted herself all the way through. She went into all sorts of places, trying to find Pride. Insted of finding herself, she became more lost then before. How she loathed herself for it.

She hated herself. God’s did she ever.

During this time she found him. She doubted yet again trying to think he was the right one. But the way he acted sure enough that was Pride. She started to doubt her feelings towards him.

Confusing.​

Theme song: YouTube - Hilary Duff - Stranger - Official Music Video (HQ)
Battle song:YouTube - Foo Fighters - The Pretender (Official Video)

Cheers. <3

M

Miss Murder

(( I would like to take this challenge, if you don't mind, CronicShock. No powers over time, though? Damn ... well, here's my template ... ))

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'll judge if that's all right with you, CronicShock.

CronicShock

ooc: Hey man nice temp.

ic:

It must have been an amazing place at a point in time, but now it was no more then a memory to most, a nightmare to others, and an altogether tradgic place. The village was small, with a river running all the way around it. There must have not been many buildings back in its prime, and there was even less now. There had been raiders, and they had set the entire village a fire. Many had died, and all that hadnt had fled.

Flazer had never been here before, and now walking through where he thought he might finaly satisfy the thurst that his sword had given him he wished never to return like so many of the village's inhabitants. He had felt it since he had teleported from his home into a saloon across the street from where he now stood, a fight was comming. Flazer drew Cursed and began to scan the horizon. What ever was comming he was ready for it.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Occ: I am a girl FYI. >:

IC: Jessica walked slowly her red hair flaming in the wind. The village was a long long ago gone: Another point of Pandora's box destroying the world point and in time. Doubt wonder if she could win this battle, she doubted her abilities and the earth she walked on. Her strapless shirt shown her curves and her body: But she doubted yet again if she would catch a mans eyes.

Confusing.

She walked through it her long staff at the ready. Her blue eyes scanning and Ah: There he was. She wasted no time: Knowing she was a good 200 feet away that he would not be able to sense her. If he did she would laugh.

She set her weapon slowly down and put her palms together, a quick swift word she thrashed them down on the ground straight as a line the ground bubbled up. Power beyond belief would hit him. Soaring in speeds she ran after the wreck of the ground she made her Spear in her hands, she was quite as a mouse but still just as strong.

Taking her long staff she pointed the end forward putting her weight on it her small body was able to soar through the heavy winds. Taking her weapon she let the wind change its directions to the blade. Straight for his head. Point shiny as ever.

CronicShock

ooc: I apologize for calling you a guy, I didnt know.

Ic:
Silence was all that surrounded Flazer. Nothing was moving, nothing was breathing, other then him nothing was living. He turned facing the way his back had just been still looking for the unknown opponent.

Suddenly a loud noise rocked the air. Turning fast he saw an amount of ground ahead of him buckle. He watched as the rift began to shoot fowards comming straight at him. He jumped into the air and before he touched the ground he had teleported to the roof of the saloon across the street.

It wasnt until then that he had sensed the large amount of fluids that had began to race torwards him. Once again he turnt to where he sensed the fluids and teleported down to the ground to see if he could locate it.

At once the amount of fluid was closer, almost on top of him. Once again he teleported, but this time to the other side of the fluid. The fluid had stopped moving now and he scanned his opponent.

It was a girl, an amazing looking girl. In her hands she held a spear. That could be trouble. Before this fight starts he thought lets find out who this red-headed beauty is.

Im Flazer, Manipulator of Fluids, and you are?

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Doubt smiled. He was fast, too fast for her own taste but she would have to deal. He was able to teleport with a great amount of speed, why he could she honestly didn’t care. It was strange knowing he could go fast but that might be his gift. Up close he was quite the looker but she doubted he would see her. She stopped and straightens a little her, red hair blown from the air she was able to gain.

Her mind crawled as he looked at her: An awkward moment past between the two, until he asked a simple question.

I’m Flazer, Manipulator of Fluids, and you are?

"Your Worst nightmare." She grinned showing her white teeth. "I have two names really, Jessica Mortian. And the 2nd is Doubt. I go by both. But I highly doubt we where sent here to chit chat and make small talk." With that she took a few steps back and twisted her staff. At once it fell apart showing 6 deadly sharp blades every 6 feet was chains holding the 6 blades together. Each blade had a curve to it, so if she was able to "Rope her prey" They would be sliced when pulled.

Without haste she began to twirl her blades quickly above her Red hair, the whooshing sound drowning out any words. She quickly relapsed her death grip and watched as the blades came straight for the man. But she wasn’t finished: Taking her left hand she brought up, words quickly muttered, the man standing Peaks shot up from below the ground if her timing was right and he was up in air she would be able to catch her prey.

But he was fast after all. She grimaced.​

CronicShock

ooc: Im sorry but you did mean that the ground I was standing on was raised up into the air right? If not then I will edit my post to make it right.

ic:

Doubt, what a charming name

Flazer didnt understand why this amazing looking person would be named Doubt, but in a fight what was the point in worrying about something like that. This was going to be interesting he could already tell.

Suddenly Doubt adjusted her spear, and Flazer watched it turn into a bladed rope. He was startled when the ground he had been standing on shot up from below him. He rose into the air as Doubt threw her bladed rope towards him.

As the blades whipped foward he jumped into the air hoping to let the blades pass below him. Instead on of the blades caught him on his shin. Thankfuly it was only a glancing blow but it was enough to draw blood. Silently thanking his Father for the gift of rapid heal, his shin closed up as good as new. Flazer then turnt his attention to the weapon. It had flown on father past him. He wasnt going to let Doubt get her bladed weapon back.

Doubt was fast, and that could and most probaly would cause trouble.

Lets see how fast she is with a broken foot

Concentrating on her foot, Flazer instantly broke every bone in her right foot. He then teleported to the ground, watching the damage he had done.

Last edited:

CronicShock

Oh the blood didnt. I used the blood to call the weapon to me. If you look where I have it in bold it says once I used the blood to bring the weapon to me I used my sword to cut it. And yea lol it is a srtange ability but thats what I like about it, I havnt seen anyone with an ability like this, or at least conrtol fluids the way I mean to, you'll see what I mean a little later on.

It had his blood on it, blood was a fluid. He controlled the weapon and brought it into the air next to him. As it held still in the air, Flazer took his sword and in less then 3 seconds had Doubt's weapon torn to shreads, completely useless.

CronicShock

I dont use those to control the body. While I might break their bones, or increase their blood so that it will affect veins and such, i wont control their movements. So im sorry if you dont like the character but as long as I dont use him in a fight against you it isnt hurting you any. If some one im facing doesnt like it Ill take away one of the two abilities.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: Lest I be mistaken, the breaking of your opponent's limbs is controlling their movement. They can no longer use that limb unless it heals. I am not saying that you are to strip away your character's abilities. I am saying that his powers are simply ludicrous to me.

I've also felt the need to ask a question. This may just be me, but considering how relatively little blood fell upon the blade, I am curious as to how you managed to draw it towards you. You controlled the fluid, not the weapon, and the amount of blood wouldn't be sufficient enough to draw the weapon along with it. How did you do it?

Last edited:

CronicShock

OK well thats fair, but like I said if I were to fight someone that felt it unfair I wouldn't use one of the abilities. Oh and sorry if i came off as a jerk in my first post, I just reread it and I kind of sounded like one, so sorry for that, I just ment to explain my point of view, and not to be sarcastic.

When the blood came on the blade, the blade kepth spinning through the air. Therefore the blood would have ran across the surface of the blade. This lets me beable to grasp more of the blade seeing as how the blood had ran covering more of the blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back