• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Open Challenge~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Of Death

Well its been ages since I'v battled, kinda bored atm.

Arena - Old Chruch

I'll post my template after someone post.

Angel Of Death

Hey, I'll take on both of you if your both game, and wish too work on a team. I'll post my bio asap, can't atm because I'm at a mates place. I'll have my bio up either tonite if I go home, or tommorrow night by the latest.

xArchangelx

Name: Tina Lockheart
Class: Human/angel/demon
Appearance: http://data74.sevenload.com/i/qg/ie/o97ynf7/7xj.jpg
Personality: Nice and easygoing, but stubbron and bossy at times.
Weapon: Broadsword Diablo.
Bio/History: She was found outside of a deserted buulding at a young age and was taken in by a group of scientists who experimented on her. The experiment failed, and broke the machine used to fuse her soul to an angel and demon. She owns half of her soul, and the angel and demon owns 1/4 of her soul. She also gained their abilities, but using some abilities puts great physical and mental strain on her body. If the strain becomes to much, she passes out.

Forms:

Angelic: This form puts physical pressure on her body. She becomes more agile and can react quickly to attacks. In this form she can materailize the angels weapon know as heaven's spear.

Demonic: This form applies mental pressure due to the fact that the demon's intentions become her own. She loses control of herself in this form, causing her defense abilities to drop, but gains power and speed.

Archangel: A form used rarely, it puts both physical and mental strain on her body. Skills increase to double of what they orginally was, but time in this form is limited, and she is unable to weild weapons.

Abilities:

Barrier: Puts up a barrier of holy energy to shield herself.

Hyper healing: She regains physical/mental health when this ability occurs. She loses her ability to see and hear for a short period of time.

Sonic rave: This ability allows her to move quickly at a rate where normal opponents can't see her, and allows her to knock the opponent back and forth at high speeds.(Neibulung Valesti level one copies this, but finishes with an explosion of holy magic.)

Valkyries calling: Allows her to summon the power of the valkyries to fire arrows of pure holy magic from the sky randomly.

Neibulung Valesti Eternal Rest:

Ultimate attack that creates a giant explosion of holy magic which covers a large area. Tina passes out for days afterwards because of the strain it places on her body.

Neibulung Valesti Eternal suffering:

A demonic version of Neibulung valesti, Tina rapidly strikes serveral points on the ground, infusing them with black magic. When someone gets to close to the parts where it was infused at, they explode, releasing a large amount of dark energy.

Afterimage barrage: A skill that she easily learned, she moves fast enough to create several identical images of herself, confusing her opponent.

Blazing sword: Infuses the power of Fire into her sword for a limited amount of time. Her sword can set things on fire through contact in this form.

Shiva's blessing: Tina infuses the power of Shiva into her sword for a limited amount of time. Her sword can freeze whatever it touches in this form.

Quotes:

"Nothings over yet."

"Stay still. Your soul needs engraving."

Theme song:

Crawling by Linken Park

Favorite battle song:

The 13th struggle

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

//Name - Grave
//Age - Unknown, but with the body of Viscus he is 19
//Gender - Male
//Race - Reanimation

//Appearance - http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/Angel_Grave/Grave.jpg

//Personality - Grave prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Grave is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

//Abilities -
Disguise Of Flesh - Grave can manipulate his flesh to change what he looks like.

Lock-On
The longer a opponant fights Grave or he watchs them fight, the longer he has to analyze thier skeletal structure and find a weak spot.

Organics Masterful Control
The user of this technique, can control any portion of their body as a weapon, from their bones to their blood.

Dead Bone Pulse
Ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He hads free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will.

Bone Sword
Grave removed one of his bones and manipulate it too become a sword which is able to cut through metal.

Finger Bullet
Grave can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets

Blood Abyss
Grave form's a mist of blood around him and his enemy, only he can see when through this bloody mist.

Flood Of Blood
Grave makes a ball of blood in the palm of his hand, when it at anything solid on impact the blood expands creating a river of blood.

Blood Wave
Grave can only use this after using Flood Of Blood, he raises the river of blood and makes its crash down on his opponant either drowning them or infecting them with a deadly disease that eats away at there organs.

Blood Charade
A technique unique to Viscus, he injures himself, then controls a ribbon of his own blood like a whip, lashing at the opponant. The whip can be reshaped at will, and can take almost any form.

Decaying Flesh
Grave places a piece of his decaying flesh on you, it will merge into your flesh an will slowly decay it untill you have no flesh left.

Dimension Rip - Grave use's his new powers of beening a Sin too rip a hole in the Dimension's making everyone on the same Dimension.

Flesh/Organ Manifest - Grave can Manifest flesh or oragn's onto/into a enemy who isnt on the Phyiscal plane, forcing the to be pulled into the Phyiscal Plane.

Final Farewell
The user strains their control and performs a number of techniques on the opponent's body, simultaneously cutting off their air supply and bloodflow, resulting in a near-instantaneuos death.

Final Farewell, Thousand Partings
It's designed for use on five or more enemies. The user tears at the foes with his skill, often resulting in death. There is a rare possibility of survival, and the chance increases with the number of beings caught.

Final Farewell, Ripping Vengance
In this incarnation, the death of the enemy is far more painful, as the user slowly peels off first their skin, then muscles, and eventually reduces them to nothing more then a pile of organs, all the while ensuring maximum sensory input.

//History - Zetsumi landed the final blow, pushing his hand throught Viscus. Then painfully ripping his hand back out, along with Viscus' soul. Viscus' eyes then when blank as his body dropped to its knees. Zetsumi Reanimates the soul of Grave into Viscus' old body. Grave awakes in his new body, thanks Zetsumi then leaves.

//Theme Song - “Until the Day I Die” - Story of the Year
//Battle Song - “Prayer” - Disturbed

//Quote - “Remember this, you will die!”

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

Yes, I guess the more the merrier, but come on. I want a Challenge, i want this fight to be hard, yet not over kill against me. So if fishbox doesn't post his bio tomorrow, how about you and xArchangelx team up.

xArchangelx

When you start this please pm me.

Edit: >.< I started her to strong. I can't instantly make her the same as what she is on gaia. >.< I'll make her like she was originally, unable to use abilities and change forms at will. FYI. :D

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

xArchangelx, go as hard as you wish, V_A, post you bio if you still wish too join, and even SR post a bio if you wish too join.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I've put this guy in quite a few battles, but those all died, so this is pretty much my third time using him, and the first two barely count.

Name: Thomas Evans
Race: Human

Personality: He loves the good times. He's willing to work hard, but only if he sees prospects of good times. There are few things he takes seriously, his music being one of them. His pride in general is another.

Appearance: A spry young man, standing at about 5'8" tall. His hair is a dark color, and neatly cut. His face is plain but likable, with immaculate teeth and bright blue eyes. All over his body are tattooed in small print some of his favorite lyrics. On his right shoulder is tattooed a greek lyre.
http://www.ceu.hu/medstud/manual/SRM/pic/glthunder.jpg
This is Thunderbolt tattooed on the back of both of his hands.
His garbs are simply clothes, almost archiac. Normal dyed cotton pants, a long sleeved shirt, and a jacket. Worn brown leather shoes without socks, a a cheap blue cotton hat. All of this is rather filthy, as he rarely washes it. He always carries a solid gold lyre, much like the one tattooed on his shoulder.

Tattoo lyrics:
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
~~~
I know we've seen a lot of bolts of lightning
Striking on the people and it's oh so frightening
And it looks like the tides are rising
Board your doors here comes hurricane George
I know we've had a lot of cold winds blowing
Poles are melting from the global warming
This forecast is the final warning
Board your doors here comes hurricane George
~~~
And when we block it out it doubles the pain
So we... double the dosage again and again
Pretty soon we off track like a runaway train
Try to run from the fact, we all one in the same
And the pain that we cause is the cause of our pain
And it's strange and we lost to the laws of the game
Called cause and effect, who the boss, who the slave
Who to pay, who to hate, who to fear (who's to blame)
~~~
take your halfsteppin, half ass little half diss
stick it up yo crab ass it could never match this
if you thinking you should respond to this song forget about it
unless you put it on sweden's biggest rapsite i won't hear about it
~~~

Abilities:
The lyrics on his body are his abilities. Often, but not always, they should be taken literally. When using his powers, He will feel the Thunderbolt and the lyric in question heat up. No one else could tell though. His tattoos are ingrained upon his body, soud, mind, and life. Simply removing the tattooes will not be enough.

The lyre is rather light-weight and magically enchanted. He can swing it around as a club if need be, for Thomas is rather decent in fighting. The magics have made the lyre diamond hard, immune to magnetism, and have given it certain offensive abilities. The seven strings can be pulled back and released, materializing an arrow rocketing towards it's target. The lightest and thinnest string sings a sweet, low lullaby that brings silence in its wake. The second and third use air pressure to create push and pull, respectively. The fourth effects both the ear and inner ear. Equilibrium and balance, along with hearing in general, will be crippled or completely taken. The fifth string affects the mind, and in effect makes illusions. The sixth makes an absolutely lovely tune, and has been associated with the Sirens by many. The thickest and heaviest string has a low tone, evoking sadness or depression. Shold the listener have a sad past, these memories will often be recollected. In an extreme state of sorrow or weakness, it may even bring death. These may be strung together in a song. For example, the first and sixth may be used together to induce sleep-walking effects.

History: In progress.

Qote: ‘There is no fool like a half-learned fool.’

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
bleh, i'll just make a half paragraph opening post.

IC:

Thomas came up to an old church. It was long abandoned, and everything of value, including the stained glass windows, had been stripped and sacked long ago. There's no good reason for him to go in, but he did anyways, and he decided to take a nap on one of the dusty pews.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As if a double post make you look any better. So are you saying that if your opponent posts like a beginner, to show equality, you'll post the same?? That just makes you look bad.....

I do however see that you are skilled. Your template impressed me xD, PM me if you have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back