• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Open Your Heart to Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiruBlazingBlade

GRRRR, post was erased so i'm gonna do it again. also i decided to change the name, was Open Your Heart to the Light. so here is the entire story, again. will take any responses, good or bad.

Kairi sat on the edge of her bed; it had been a long night for her. After she had drug the boy who called himself Siru up the beach to her home, she had craftily sunk his limp, unconscious form into her home through the back door with her parent noticing a thing. She pulled him to her bedroom and forced him onto the bed. The dull light shown on his face, as Kairi looked at him she saw a face that she knew she knew. A strange feeling crept over her, like she had known him for a long time, but she knew she had never met him before.
“I’ve never seen him before,” she whispered, “so why do I feel like I feel like I know him?” She searched his face for answers, but all she saw was him. She saw his long face, his sharp chin, his small nose and his tan complexion. Other things caught her eyes though, like his pointed ears, the fang that was sticking out between his lips on the left side, and two marks on his face, one was red and ran horizontal under his right eye and the other was blue and ran vertical under his left eye. But what really caught her attention was his hair. Overall it was medium-long and a dull fire red that just hung down, but the front was a bright purple that had been lifted and angled off to the sides out of his face to sharp points. He wore a bandana with a long trail hanging off the back with a zigzag design on it, the top half was blue, the bottom half red.
She placed her hand on his chest and felt him breathing, but his breathing seemed ragged and labored. As she pulled her hand away she found out why. Her hand was wet, but she thought it was just water when he had fallen into the ocean. But as she looked at her hand she discovered that it wasn’t water at all. Her hand was stained with a red blood and as she gazed down at him she saw a long jagged cut running across his chest, blood seeping out through his shirt. Looking at the wound she noticed other cuts and bruises on him, like he had recently been in a great battle. “How the heck did this happen to him,” she asked herself. Quickly Kairi got up and walked to the bathroom, water dripping on the floor from her swim as she went. Opening the bathroom closet she found what she was looking for, gauze, bandages and cleansing agents. She gathered this all in her arms and began to walk back to her room, when the water that had dripped from her soaked clothes made her slip and fall to the ground with a horrendous crash.
Falling on her back a shot of pain radiated through her spine. Refusing to acknowledge the pain, she rolled over and began to gather up her supplies again. “Stupid, stupid, stupid,” she thought to herself as she picked up a roll of gauze.
“Kairi,” a voiced asked and she looked up to see her father framed in the hallway. “What are you doing,” he asked, “you’re soaking wet and what’s with all the medical supplies. Are you hurt? What did you go for a midnight swim and hurt yourself?” worry snuck into his voice
“No dad, everything is fine,” she said as she finished picking up her stuff. She rushed to her room, slammed to the door and locked her self in. Kairi threw the stuff down on her bed. She ripped off a piece of gauze with her teeth and began to clean and bandage the wounds of the boy that called himself Siru.
Her father began to pound on her door. “Kairi, open this door immediately. If something is wrong I want to know about it!” he shouted striking the door with his fists. But Kairi just continued with her work of healing, her father eventually gave up and went to some other part of the house. Kairi eventually decided that it was too hard to work around his shit, so lifting his heavy form she tried to take off his shredded blue shirt. She discovered that he was wearing metal shoulder pads that dully gleamed of battle scars in the light. She unbuckled them and was rewarded with the release of his shirt. Under it she found chain mail that had been torn open by something. She took that off too. Finally at his bare chest she saw the gapping wound that had made her hand red. She cleaned and bandaged it the best she could along with the rest of his wounds. Looking at his forearms she saw amber colored stone arm guards that also had many scars of war on them, again she took them off. Finally she saw his leather gloves on his hands. She turned his hand over to find that the gloves only covered the back of his hand, his palm was exposed and the gloves only went slightly above his fingers. “Odd,” she thought, “like they were meant to hide something.” She decided to leave them on.
Throughout the night she stayed with him and eventually doze off, but awoke to the muttering of someone’s voice. “No, no this can’t be,”the boy that called himself Siru muttered, as he began to thrash wildly in the bed. Kairi leaned over him, and began to whisper to him trying to calm him down. “It’s ok, you’re safe,” she said. The boy sprung up, forcing Kairi back; he summoned forth a short Keyblade, only about as long as your elbow to fingertips, with three hearts at the top of it, he held it the opposite way you should hold a sword and in his left hand. Quick as lightning he pressed the blade against Kairi’s throat. She gazed into his eyes as she felt the cold metal press against her neck. She saw his crystal blue eye turn to a blood red, and this scared her more than his weapon. He breathed heavily, Kairi gulped and the blade drew blood as a single lock of her red hair fell to the ground, she was at the complete mercy of the boy that called himself Siru.

The boy was lying at the bottom of a lush green hill. He gazed up and saw white fluffy clouds float on a light breeze. Peaceful sounds of nature lulled him into a relaxed state, everything was wonderful. But something disturbed him, from above he heard a cackling laugh. Slowly he rolled over onto his stomach, the grass scratching his chin. He looked up and saw a tall man with long white hair on the top of the hill, and he was laughing. Curious, the boy began t crawl up the hill slowly, something inside him told him to be cautious. As he drew closer he saw a red at the man’s feet, the closer he got the larger the glow became. Finally standing about ten feet from the man he saw what was creating the red glow. Below them a village stood burning, flames leapt high into the sky as he heard screams from the dying people. He stood there gaping at the horrible sight as the man continued to gleefully laugh at the sight.
“Isn’t it wonderful,” the man said as he turned to face the boy, “those fools had no idea it was coming.”
Immediately the boy recognized the man’s face, it was Ansem. “No, no this can’t be,” the boy said as he gazed at Ansem. “You can’t be here!” he exclaimed.
“Oh I’m most defiantly here,” Ansem replied, “and look what I’ve done.” He gestured to the burning village.
“You monster,” the boy shouted. He summoned forth his short Keyblade, holding it upside down. He lunged at Ansem’s throat trying to kill him. But just as he was about to strike, a darkness sprang up in front of him grabbing him, and stopping him inches from Ansem’s throat.
“It’s ok, you’re safe,” Ansem said as the boy struggled in the darkness; it was pulling him down into an endless sea of black. The boy made one last lunge for his throat and…
Suddenly he was sitting upright in a bed, he was holding his Keyblade in his left hand and it was pressing against something. He was breathing heavily, sweating and could feel adrenaline pump in his veins. As he looked up he saw who he was holding his Keyblade to, it was Kairi. A small knick from his weapon was making her throat bleed and he caught the last sights of a lock of her hair disappear below the bed. “Oh my god, Kairi!” he said as he dropped his Keyblade, and it clattered to the floor. With out warning he embraced Kairi.
She was surprised by this but didn’t say anything. As he pulled away she was relieved to see that his had returned to their crystal blue color. “Are you ok?” he asked, concern leaking into his voice.
“Yeah I guess,” she replied, she put a hand to her neck and withdrew it, seeing a small amount of blood. “Who are you?” she bluntly asked.
“I’ Siru,” he replied and then after a pause he said, “and you’re my sister.”
“Wh-what?” she exclaimed. But before he had a chance to respond I knocking came at the door.
“Kairi I heard some noise can I come in,” her father asked from behind the door.
“Just a minute,” she responded then, “you’ve gotta hide.” She looked around her cluttered room, but saw nothing for him to hide in. Then she spotted her window, quickly she got up and ran over to it. Hurriedly she opened the window and she beckoned for Siru to come over. Siru rushed over to her, flashed a quick smile at her and climbed out the window. Kairi leaned out to see that he was okay. Siru was hanging solely by his fingertips on the window ledge with a two story drop below him. Kairi was unsure if she should leave him there or try to find some where else for him to hide, but she didn’t have any time to decide. From behind her she heard the lock to the door click; quickly she rushed to her bed and kicked Siru’s stuff under it. The door creaked open and her father poked his head around it.
“Is everything okay?” he asked as he walked into the room.
From outside on the window sill Siru could hear everything that they said, basically Kairi’s father acting as the protective dad and Kairi trying to get him out of her room as quickly as possible. But none of this mattered to him, the only thing he was concentrating on was holding onto the ledge. His fingers were smarting as splinters began to dig into his fingers as he kept saying to himself, “don’t fall, don’t fall.” Then something her father said caught his attention.
“Why is it so cold in here?” he asked, “why did you open the window?” Siru heard his heavy footsteps come closer to the window. Terrified that he would be found he tried to find a way to get off the ledge, but there was nowhere, only the tremendous drop below him. Before he could do anything he heard a squeak and before he realized what was happening, the window came crashing onto his already aching fingers. Her father had slammed the window down onto Siru’s fingers. Siru bit his lip to keep from screaming out in pain as he felt blood begin to trickle down his had.
Back inside the room Kairi had immediately realized what had happened, but something else terrified her even more. Siru’s Keyblade was lying on her floor and as soon as her father turned around, he would spot it. Her head whipped around and she spotted one of her shirts on her dresser, grabbing it she hurled the shirt across the room, and landed it on the blade.
Her father turned around and asked, “You know I’m here for you right?”
“Yes I know,” she replied as she literally began to push him out the door. “Thanks, I’ll come to you if I ever need something or if something’s wrong,” she said as she shoved him out of her room and slammed the door in his face.
“Teens,” her father breathed as he retreated to the den.
Kairi ran to the window and threw it open, but nothing was there, except for blood. She watched as a single crimson sphere dropped off from the splintered wood and fall to the grainy sand and as it hit it exploded into a thousand drops coloring the sand red. Then she noticed them, footprints, a distinct landing spot and then prints leading away from it. “He must have dropped,” she concluded, as she spotted a figure off in the distance. It was standing by the sea looking out at the morning sun. The sun made the figure a mere shadow, but the spiked hair was unmistakable. Quickly she gathered up Siru’s stuff, including the deadly Keyblade that he held upside down, and rushed outside. She passed her parents, made a quick lie about going to meet a friend and rushed outside before they could question her. The sand ground under her feet as she raced for the boy that called himself Siru, and, her brother.

Kairi raced across the beach in the early morning light. She could see Siru’s silhouette against the sun, and as she drew closer, she slowed to a walk and eventually stood stock still a few yards away from him. Being as close as she was to him the sun no longer had an effect on her eyes. She looked him over from head to toe. He was tall, very tall, but thin, he wasn’t wearing a shirt (because Kairi was holding it) so she could see his back and arms. He looked strong, but not overly so, he didn’t have bulging muscles, but rather her was well defined. He had broad shoulders and long arms, and she could see the sloppy mess of bandaging around his shoulders and waist that she had done the night before. She lowered her gaze. He was wearing loose faded black jeans with two belts, one was broad and holding up his pants, the other was set at an angle, above his left hip, below the right, and it was holding up a small pouch below his right hip with a zipper. Kairi continued to lower her gaze and saw that he wasn’t wearing shoes, but flip flops, but they were peculiar. They appeared to be made of many layers of woven grass for the sole; he had thick strings for the thong at the front and over the top of his foot, by his ankle was an undone velcro strap. Overall they looked like some Frankenstein invention for shoes.
“Isn’t it wonderful?” Siru asked, “the morning sun that is.”
Kairi was shocked that he had known she was there, for she hadn’t made a sound while approaching him or standing behind him.
“Umm, sure,” she replied as she walked next to him and handed him his stuff, while purposefully avoiding his eyes. Siru took his stuff, squatted down over the sand and began to work through it. Everything appeared to be fine, except for his shirt which was utterly destroyed.
“Dang,” he said as he tossed it to the side. He stood up and opened the pouch that was at his side and pulled out an exact replica of the shirt that he had just thrown off to the side, except this one had no holes. Then he proceeded to pick up his shoulder guards and chain mail and shoved them into his tiny pouch. Kairi stood gaping for there was no possible way that they would fit into his pouch, but they did and there was no bulging or misshaping whatsoever. Siru then picked up his forearm guards and strapped them on, making sure that the thick leather straps were tight. Satisfied with them he bent down once again and retrieved his shining black Keyblade from the sand. He twirled it and then in a shower of black sparks, it disappeared, and again Kairi stood gaping.
“H-How did you, and the bag…” she stammered pointing at him.
“Shhh,” he said, putting his finger to his lips, “I’ll explain everything. But first I need to ask you something, have you seen a curved sword, was it with me along with my other stuff?”
Kairi thought but shook her head, remembering nothing about a sword.
“Blasted,” Siru exclaimed, “Ok, where did you find me?”
“Out there in the sea, about a hundred yards out,” she said, pointing out to the sea.
“Ok, I’ll be right back,” Siru said, and then taking a running leap he dove into the sea. Using quick choppy strokes, he quickly was out to the spot Kairi had pointed to. Taking a deep breath he dove. He swam straight down, fighting against the currents, until he reached the bottom. And there, stuck in the mud was his sword, still in its scabbard, its straps were flying about as if an invisible wind was playing with them. Siru grabbed it and yanked it from the mud, and returned to the surface and quickly swimming back to the shore. On the shore, Siru wiped his eyes free of salt water and shook his head. He walked back over to Kairi and flung his sword over his right shoulder catching the strap at his left hip he brought it up and hooked the two ends together with a large buckle.
“Now I believe there were some things you wanted to ask me,” Siru said to Kairi.
“Yeah, um, you came from the sky, and you were hurt, and then you attacked me, and you had a Keyblade and your eyes were red and you called yourself my brother and and…” Kairi was beginning to get upset as she recalled everything that had happened to her overnight. Floods of emotion overcame her and she began to cry.
“Shhh, shh,” Siru whispered trying desperately to calm her down as not to bring detection to himself. “Come on lets go somewhere a little more private.”
Kairi stopped crying as they turned around and they headed for the woods but as they did, someone called out to them. “You aren’t going anywhere without a fight.” Siru spun around as did Kairi and they stood looking at three other kids.
Kairi immediately recognized them, “Wakka, Tidus, Selphie what are you guys doing here?”
“What does it look like?” Wakka asked, “we’re looking for a fight from this new guy.”
“All we wish to do is leave and go talk, but if you really want to fight me…” Sriu responder and he pulled his sword from its scabbard. It was long and had the same shape of a samurai’s sword, including the round hilt. But there were two huge differences with his sword. First it was double edged and second it appeared to have a second hilt set into it. It was like someone had taken a metal cylinder, bent it into a U then sharpened the two ends to points then had a triangle set in the U and all of this was set into the sword so the points went with the edges of the blade. He pulled this sword and pointed at
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill man, I didn’t mean a real fight just a fake play one,” Wakka said, nervousness creeping into his voice.
“Oh,” Siru said as he put his sword back into its scabbard, but then he pulled the whole thing, sword and scabbard off of his back, two small clicks could be heard. The scabbard had been attached to the strap over his back by two small clips, that when taken off the sword in its sheath hardly posed a threat. “Ok ready,” Siru said as he crouched down into an attack position, bringing his sword back behind his shoulders and pointing it forward, ready for a thrust.
“Ok…GO!” Wakka shouted as he, Tidus, and Selphie leaped forward at Siru.
Tidus was the first to get to him and he tried an over head attack, but Siru was too quick for him. He quickly parried the blow, stuck his foot behind Tidus and shoved his shoulder into him, causing him to trip. Next Siru took on Wakka. He threw a blitz ball, but Siru ducked under it, jumped and slammed the but of his sword onto the top of head knocking him out. Then came Selphie and she wasn’t playing any games. She immediately went into a spinning attack with her jump rope, giving Siru no way in for an attack. Pondering a way in Siru spied Wakka’s ball lying only a few feet away, but Selphie saw that Siru had seen the ball and she moved towards it. Siru made a dive for the, picked it up then threw it. It passed right through the jump rope catching Selphie square in the jaw, and she fell like a sack of rocks. THWAK, somehow Tidus had gotten up and attacked Siru; his stick had connected squarely with the back of Siru’s head. Thinking that he had won Tidus backed away as a large lump appeared on Siru’s head. Siru wheeled around and launched a powerful attack at Tidus. Siru’s blade was invisible because of its speed, but he wasn’t attacking Tidus, but purposely striking his stick. Soon the stick broke under Siru’s attack and the top half flew a few yards away. Tidus was stunned at Siru’s attack, and slowly backed away from him.
“BOO,” Siru said, scaring Tidus he turned around and ran only to be close lined by a low hanging branch of a tree, knocking him out cold. “Come on lets go,” Siru gently said to Kairi. Kairi, for the third time that day stood open mouthed. The fact that that Siru had defeated all three of without even breaking a sweat surprised her more than anything else that day
“H-How did you…,” she stammered pointing at the three unconscious forms of her friends.
Siru just looked at her and flashed a smile. “Aww it was nothing, now if you want to find out anything about you’d better come along so we don’t attract any more attention,” he said as he began to walk away. Kairi stood there for a moment longer looking at her friends, but decided that they would be fine where they were. “Hey wait up,” she called to the incredible fighter named Siru.

Kairi caught up to Siru, slowing to match the speed of his loping strides. Immediately she began to ask questions, “So where did you come from I mean you kinda fell out of the sky so….” But Siru merely hushed her with a glance from his icy blue eyes. “Wait until we get into the forest,” he said as he gestured with a glove covered hand towards the approaching trees. They walked in silence, the morning striking their backs with its pink-orange rays; footprints followed them, filling the space where the sand had been kicked up by their heels.
The trees of the woods loomed up on them getting larger and larger until finally the entered them. In the forest the sand abruptly turned to dirt as they stepped into the shadows of the tall trees. The temperature plummeted and wetness filled the air. All around them flowers bloomed, plants grew, birds squawked and everything dripped with water. It was full of life like the forest was a living breathing thing of itself, everything was green and colored and living. If Kairi hadn’t been so intent about finding out about Siru, she would have stopped to admire nature’s gift to the world. But they continued to walk into the forest until the came to a clearing, or rather a patch of dryish dirt. Siru flopped down next to a tree leaning against it, and gestured for Kairi to d the same.
“Ok,” Siru said, “what do you want to know?”
“Well first, you fell out of the sky and into the ocean, how did that happen? And what about your wounds?”
“That’s a long story, but I can simplify it for you. I was fighting Ansem, and was just about to finish him off, when he summoned forth some of the most powerful darkness I have ever seen. He used it to tear the fabric of space and then flung me through it. I’m guessing that the end result was me ending up here and you rescuing me. As for my wounds, they were from that fight.”
“What about your Keyblade?” she asked.
“That is my weapon against darkness,” he said
“An-and y-ou,” she hesitated, the question that she wanted to ask him most was right there, but she couldn’t ask him. For some reason she was terrified of the answer. “You called me your sister,” she suddenly blurted out. Suddenly ashamed of herself she turned away in embarrassment, her cheeks turned red.
Siru took a deep breath and slowly exhaled in a sigh, “Yes I did, and it’s true.”
“So why don’t I remember you?”
“The other side of your heart has been closed,” he said.
Kairi turned back towards him, “What do you mean the other side of my heart?”
Siru stared at her; his intense blue eyes seemed to be burning holes in her. “Your heart has two sides. Both of them store memories. One has memories that you can recall at any time you wish, the other is life a safety switch. It holds memories that are too traumatic for you to be able to think about. Like if you had fallen out of a tree or something and it really scared you, the memory would be sent there so it couldn’t harm you. Unfortunately, some extremely skilled people have found a way to hide memories that you normally would be able to recall and move them to the other side of your heart, or even break the bonds of your memories. Someone had has hidden memories from you and closed the door to the other side of your heart.”
“Closed my door?”
“Yes. There is a ‘door’ that connects one side of your heart to the other. This door can be open, closed or locked. Yours is just closed, and if you want I could open it for you.”
“Ok, what’s gonna happen if you do?”
Siru looked at her straight in the eyes and then sighed. “Your consciousness will be flooded with memories, both traumatic and not, and there is a chance that you won’t be able to handle it. If you can’t handle the flood of memories then there is a good chance that you won’t survive to see the sun tomorrow. You could die.”
Kairi thought about, bit her lip and looked away. She was curious about these memories, but reluctant about the whole aspect of dieing. After a few minuets that felt like an eternity to Siru, Kairi whispered, “Ok let’s do it.”
“Ok,” Siru said, “stand up.”
Kairi stood up on the soft dirt as did Siru. But at that exact moment there was a rustling in the bushes. Siru immediately whipped out his sword and summoned forth his Keyblade. Then he moved in front of Kairi to protect her from what ever was coming out of the brush. The rattling increased and Kairi could sense that Siru’s muscles were tensing, ready to attack whatever was coming. The shaking was now violent and the noise was loud as they saw the shadows of whatever was in the brush.

SiruBlazingBlade

yea i'm deffientally gonna continue now. next big, as in about a page, chapter should be up by the end of this weekend. that and also i took a comment from my earlier one, before it was deleted and drew a pic of the dude, sry i say dude a lot i ment Siru, i just have o clue how to get it on the net. i have a digital camera if that helps at all.

SiruBlazingBlade

Ok, got the next chapter hope you enjoy it.

Slowly three figures emerged from the bushes, it was Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie, but something was wrong with them. Their heads were drooped, they looked pale, and an air of uneasiness surrounded them. Kairi immediately noticed these changes, but Siru was oblivious to them.
“What you guys back for round two of your butt whipping, eh?” Siru said in an easy manner, as he sheathed his sword and dismissed his Keyblade from him in a shower of black sparks.
“Uhhh, Si,” Kairi said, tugging at his sleeve, trying to get him to notice the differences about the three of them. “Si, something’s weird about them.” At once Tidus, Wakka and Selphie raised their heads simultaneously. Their faces were pale and darkened by some unseen shadow; they had sharp smirks on their faces and low cackles issued from their mouths, but worse, their eyes were completely black. Kairi could see their fresh injuries issued by Siru. Wakka had a lump coming up off of his head and a small trickle of blood went around the side of his face, Slephie had a large bruise on the side of her face where the ball had struck her, and Tidus had a black eye from the tree.
“Kairi,” Siru said, “is there anywhere around here with a door, one that always seems locked but has no latch or handle?” He said this while redrawing his sword, its blade glinting from the sun that filtered through the leaves.
“Uhh, yea in the secrete place.”
“Go there right now and get ready to go through the door, but don’t open it unless you have to. I’ll try to hold these three off until you get there and then I’ll follow you. Be ready at any time to open that door!”
“Why would you have to hold them off…?” Kairi asked and right then the three of them leaped forward with unnatural speed.
“GO!” Siru cried as he rushed the attackers, his blade flashing through the air.
Kairi didn’t have time to think, she just took off flying through the woods. Twigs scratched at her arms and face, until she finally broke free of the woods, and hurtled into the secrete place. All through her flight, she could hear sounds of wood snapping and agonizing cries, she even thought she heard a tree fall. Once in the cave, she slowed just a bit until she came to the drawings in the cave. Pictures of peoples and places, even one of her and Sora, flashed in front of her but she was only focused on the door that was in front of her. She made her way to it and realized it was cracked open and light was escaping from within. Curiosity would have overcome her, if she had not been warned by Siru not to open the door. She walked up to it and placed her hand on the door, it was cold to the touch, as if it was made of stone or something. But then she heard crashing and saw a shadow of someone approaching her. She spun around to see Siru enter the mouth of the cave, he looked severely beaten.
“Go, now,” he screamed as he began a loping jog to her. Kairi could just see the beginnings of three figures behind him. Quickly she turned back around and wrenched the door open, light flooded the room. Hesitating for only a moment she flung herself through the door into the blinding light. She was suddenly in a room and in the center of it was a huge throbbing heart. Not a human heart mind you, but one made of crystal, light was pouring out of it. Doors were set around the room, leading to where she knew not. Kairi was astounded by this sight, but turned back to the door she had come from. She saw Siru finally breaking into a painful run, as the shadows got closer to him. The shadows loomed close behind him, and two orbs of yellow were near the top of each. Jumped the last few feet through the door, spinning in the air an orange and red ball of flames suddenly swallowed his hand. This ball of fire shot off of his hand at his enemies, but all they heard were agonizing screams from them, for as Siru hit the floor, the door slammed shut by some unseen force. Siru was lying on the ground, groaning and Kairi rushed towards him. Siru was obviously injured. Kairi kneeled next to him, along with his original injuries were new fresh ones and his shirt was wet again. Kairi pulled his shirt up and peeled off his bandages, tossing them off to one side. The long jagged cut across his chest had at one point scabbed over, but now the scabs were cracked and he was bleeding again. There was nothing she could due for his wounds, for she had no supplies. As she pulled his shirt down, Siru sat up abruptly, grimacing as he did. Slowly he lifted his right arm to his left shoulder, a strange bulge was there, and as he touches it his face contorted in pain.
“Arrrgg,” he moaned as he pulled himself over to the door that they had come through, propping himself up against it. “Hey Kairi, I think I’ve dislocated my collar bone. I’m gonna need you to pop it back in, otherwise I’m not gone be able to protect you.”
“How am I going to do that?” she asked.
“I just need you to hit that bulge on my shoulder as hard as you can,” he replied.
“Are you sure, well ok,” she said as she made a fist and brought it high over her head. She swung it down as hard as she could, connecting squarely with the bulge.
“YYYAAAOOOWWW!” Siru screamed as Kairi struck him. The bulge was still there. With pain in his voice, Siru gasped, “Dang, you’re just not strong enough to pop it back in, and did you really have to hit me that hard? Man that hurt.” After taking a minuet to compose himself, Siru stood up and so did Kairi.
“Where are we?” she asked.
“We’re in the heart of your world,” Siru responded. “Those doors lead to different ‘hearts’ of other worlds. If we go through them then we can go to other worlds.” His left arm was hanging limp next to him.
“Hey wait a minuet, when you dove through the door there was fire and you shot it at my friends. How could you?” she said and punched him in the arm, his left arm.
“Oooowwww!” he cried as he jumped away from her. “First off I didn’t hit your friends. They were possessed by neo heartless. I knocked your friends out, the heartless emerged and they are the ones I shot. And do you really have to hit my arm! Man it hurts. Ohh and the fire, well lets just leave it at the fact that I have a ‘gift’.”
“Sorry,” she said with a giggle. Kairi thought that it was funny the way Siru was getting mad. Something in her told her that he was always a funny guy, and even with his injury he really wasn’t hurt bad, rather just toying with her. But he couldn’t pop his collar bone back in by himself, and he couldn’t use his arm with the state that it was in. “So should we go through one of the doors then?” she asked.
“I guess,” he said as he went up to a door and placed his good hand on it. “Ahh yes this is it,” he said and pushed it open. He walked through and Kairi followed him. They entered a room just like the one before, with a crystal heart and doors, and Siru went up to another door. “Yes again,” he said, “this door should take us to Traverse Town,” he said, pain was again entering his voice. “You ready?”
Kairi nodded and Siru opened the second door, he beckoned Kairi to go through first, and he followed her. Suddenly they were in a fountain, water was up to their knees and it was cold. Kairi gawked around it wonderment that they had in fact arrived in Traverse Town. Steeping out of the fountain, a shadow caught her attention.
“Fancy meeting you here, eh?” the shadow said.
Siru’s teeth ground in his head as he recognized the voice that he hated so much. “Hello Leon,” he responded.

Destiny

Sweet deal!!!! I love this one soooooooooo much, lol. Ewwwwww, if you had been more detailed with the collar bone, and made Kairi be able to fix it with a crack, eh, i don't think i would have been able to handle that.....lol
I would sooooooooo not want that to be me, i can imagine that happening to me so it makes it all the more horrific, lol, if i think about pain enough i'll start to feel it, eh, no good, lol.

SiruBlazingBlade

Ok i didn't really like how this chapter turned out, man my writing sucked on this one, but its been so long since i've been able to post i'm just gonna put it up. hope yalls enjoy it.
Siru also stepped out of the fountain and stood behind Kairi, hiding behind her really. He hid behind Kairi so Leon could not see his injury, for he knew that there would be a fight and he couldn’t give Leon an advantage.
“You ready to finish this thing once and for all, and die?” Leon asked.
“Give me a minuet, then we’ll fight,” Siru responded. Turning to Kairi he said “Get my shoulder guards out of my bag will you. And put them on for me. I can’t let him see that I’m injured.” Kairi did as she was bid but asked, “Why are you going to fight him even if you’re injured?” Siru looked at her again as she finished strapping on his shoulder guards, and said, “Let’s just leave it at the fact that we have bad blood between us, very bad blood. And even if I did backed down it wouldn’t stop him from attacking me any ways.” Satisfied that his guards were on correctly, he stepped forward and ushered Kairi off to the side with a hand gesture. Siru stepped into a pool of light created by one of the lamps. He drew forth his sword, and summoned his Keyblade. The sudden weight of the Keyblade caused Siru to twitch ever so slightly, but he kept composed. He was an odd sight to behold, in his right hand he held his sword, drawn back ready for a quick thrust, but his left arm just hung limp, a Keyblade in a useless arm. Leon was either too slow or just didn’t care enough to recognize this odd sight. He simply summoned forth his Gunblade and assumed his attack position.
By some unspoken command they simultaneously rushed each other. Leon did an over head chop, but Siru caught it with his blade. They stood there struggling, trying to overpower one another until Leon threw a punch aimed at Siru’s head. Siru dogged the blow but it caught him in the shoulder, his left shoulder. Siru bit his lip from screaming and jumped back to give himself room to recover. He stood there for a second; the pain was excruciating and radiating out from his shoulder. The pain forced him to one knee, he struggled to hold onto his Keyblade, but the pain forced him to drop it. It fell to the ground with a clatter, and realization dawned on Leon. Leon finally realized that Siru was injured, and he intended to take full advantage of it. Siru’s face was turned to the ground an expression of pain was darting across it, but he saw Leon’s feet coming towards him in a run. Siru looked up just in time to see the swipe of the Gunblade coming at him. Quickly he ducked under the blow, it flew overhead with a swish, and he launched an attack of his own. Siru sprang forward and caught Leon full in the pelvis with his sword. The strike should have cleaved Leon in two, but as Siru followed through with his attack and landed three feet away he was surprised to find that there was no blood on his sword. Astounded by this he turned back around and looked at Leon. He was doubled still doubled over, but eventually stood up, and turning around, Siru saw his mistake. His attack had hit the front of Leon’s belt buckle and a shinny scratch ran across it. Leon just smirked at his luckiness and launched into another attack. The only thing that Siru could do now was parry Leon’s blows, and that’s exactly what he did. Their blades were flashing in the artificial light created by the street lamps and the loud clinking of metal on metal broke the still air. Siru soon grasped the fact that he wouldn’t be able to keep this act up for too long, so he made a desperate move. As Leon reared back and came down with his blade, Siru dashed forward. Leon’s blade struck the ground, cracking the pavement, but Siru’s blade struck home, he had cut through Leon’s belt. Without his belt to support his pants, Leon’s pants fell to his ankles, revealing Yufi printed boxers. Leon hobbled away and began to tear off stripes of his shirt to create a new belt. Siru used this time to collapse, using his sword to support himself and Kairi rushed over to him.
“Ohh my god, are you ok?” she asked as she kneeled next to him. Siru looked up at her and flashed her a quick smile; his eyes were red again, like they were back at Kairi’s house.
“Yufi print boxers, can you believe it?” he laughed, but his laugh was cut short by the shot of pain that darted through his arm. “Man, if I could just get my collarbone to pop back in this fight would be over,” he said as he struggled to his feet. “I just need someone to hit this sucker hard enough to make it go pop,” gesturing to his shoulder.
“Well whatever you do don’t let him hit you that last attack of his shattered the pavement.” Siru looked down at where Leon had struck the earth, and his face lit up with an idea.
“That’s it!” Siru exclaimed, “If I can get Leon to hit me then it’ll pop my collar bone back in, but I can’t let him hit me ‘cause he’ll cleave right through my shoulder guard. The only thing that’ll stop that kind of attack is my sword.” All of a sudden there was a swish overhead and Siru tackled Kairi to the ground. Leon was done making a new belt for himself and was attacking Siru again. Siru scrambled up to draw Leon away from Kairi, and he was back to parrying Leon’s blows. Kairi saw it all from her spot on the ground. Siru was gradually getting forced back; soon he would be against a wall. But then something happened, Leon brought his Gunblade high over his head and brought it down with terrible force. Siru did something very odd during this, instead of dodging the attack; he kneeled right in front of Leon. Leon’s blade struck and a great cloud of dust, along with the sound of a sickening crack and crunch. As the dust began to settle, Kairi saw what had happened. When Siru had kneeled he placed his sword across his left shoulder, holding the grip at arms length. Leon’s attack had struck Siru’s sword, the sword in turn hit his collar bone, popping it back in with the loud crack she had heard. Leon stood dumfounded by the event. Kairi saw Siru look up at him, a smirk was crossing his face and his hands began to glow with fire again. A large blast of orange and red flames ushered froth hitting Leon square in the chest sending him flying backward. His body lay in a crumpled heap and smoke was issuing from his charred clothes; his breathing was slow, but he was breathing.
Siru stood to his feet with much effort and leaned heavily on his sword, using it as a third leg. Kairi got up off the ground and began to walk towards but stopped when she heard a strange noise. It was laughter, Siru was laughing. Even though he was in extreme agony from his three fights that were so close together, he was still laughing.
“Yufi print boxers, can you believe it?” he laughed, and passed out cold.

SiruBlazingBlade

Well after literally going months without posting i have decided to start this up again. I apoligize to everyone that liked this thread for stopping, but i have recently become reinspired. Here's the next chapter.
Slowly Siru opened his eyes as he came back to the living world. His head was throbbing with pain and his body refused most of his commands. Once he began to comprehend his surroundings he tried to move but could not. He was lying in a red bed under red sheets and there was a red canopy above him. He twisted his neck ever so slightly and saw that he was in a room, a room where everything was red. The carpet was red, the walls were red, even the small table and chairs were red. Realization dawned upon his clouded mind; he was in the Red Room of the motel in Travers Town. The room was warm and glowed thanks to a fire that had been lit on the opposite side of the room where Siru laid. Siru again tried to move but made little progress. He tried to lift his arm form under the red sheets but could not. He tried to move his leg and couldn’t, neither could he roll over or turn his neck very far. He suddenly became quite frightened, not for his own safety, but for Kairi’s. She was no where to be seen and he couldn’t help her even if he did know where she was. A fire seemed to almost to erupt from within him as he forced himself to sit upright. Pain shot through every inch of his body. While he sat up he heard ripping and tearing as cloth was being torn somewhere close by. He forced his arms away from his chest, for that was where they had been bound, and heard more ripping and there was more pain. Excruciating pain was radiating from his entire body and the thought of quitting and laying back down crossed his mind. But he couldn’t, Kairi could need help, she could be in danger. Scenario after scenario raced in front of his eyes of Kairi laying somewhere in need of help. He swung his feet around and off the bed. The red sheets fell away from him as he stood up on the soft plush carpet. Without the silken sheets to hide his body from his icy eyes he could see why he couldn’t move and what was causing the ripping noise. Someone had bound him in bandages and gauze from head to foot; parts of them were blood stained especially across his chest. He didn’t care though; as soon as he was able to stand he made his way to the door with a serious limp. His body was yelling at him to quit, but he would not. The pain was shooting through him like electricity surges through copper wire. He could hear his broken bones crunching felt warmth of fresh spilt blood coming from his previously closed wounds as he hobbled across the room. His feet slowly shuffled across the thickly carpeted floor, making a soft swishing noise. The logs in the fire crackled, the wind wailed outside the window, light flickered across the room. All of this fell unknown to Siru though, as the only thing that he could see was the door that he was heading to, the door he had to get to in order to help Kairi. Finally he reached it and placed one of his bandaged hands on its cool brass knob. He turned it and heard the click it made, and then opened to door. A cold blast of wind swept past him and into the room uninvited. It tossed his hair and blew his torn bandages behind him. But he did not leave the room. There was a figure in the door and as he swayed to one side, since he could not keep himself stable, a thin thread of light fell on the figures face.
“Kairi?” Siru asked as he collapsed forward into her arms.
“Oh my god what are you doing out of the bed? Do you have any idea how injured you are?” she replied as she caught his falling mass. With much effort she drug him back into the room and plopped his almost unconscious form onto a chair by the blazing fire. She went back to the door and shut it with a loud thunk. Siru’s head snapped up at the sound of the noise, but promptly fell back down onto his shoulder. Kairi went over to a bag that was sitting in a corner and began to pull out gauze and other medical supplies. Afraid that Siru might pass out and then not wake up again she began to talk. “We need to get you to a doctor or someone that can patch you up. I did the best I could but I’m not very good at these types of things. It’s just the sight of blood that really freaks me out, and you were really bleeding.” She continued to babble on and pull out more supplies form the bag, but Siru was not paying attention, he was staring at the fire. He watched it flicker and blaze, with its oranges and yellows and reds. He watched the wood being eaten away by the starving flames. Slowly and with much effort he lifted one hand and almost in a trance he put it into the fire. Not on the outskirts mind you but straight into the flames. The gauze caught and began to burn around his hand. His whole body seemed to relax as he felt the fire burning around his hand. Then a hand on his shoulder made him jump and pull his flaming hand out of the fire. Kairi stared at his now red eyes and then at his burning hand and screamed.
“Oh my god,” she yelled and thought that Siru had gone crazy. She looked desperately looked around for water or something to put out Siru’s now burning hand and forearm. She spotted the fallen sheets and rushed for them, but Siru grabbed her hand and yanked her back towards him.
“Wait,” was all that he said. He held up his fiery arm, he was not cringing and his skin was not burning. Overall he seemed relaxed. Then the fire disappeared, as if it had been sucked into his arm. There on his arm where the gauze and wounds had been, there was nothing, not even a scar. “Sit down,” he said and gestured to a chair, she did. Siru placed his hand back into the fire; Kairi made a move as if to stop him but restrained herself. “Fire cannot hurt me Kairi. It is mine to create and control. That’s why I was able to let off those two fire blasts you saw. One with the heartless on Destiny Island, and one in the fight with Leon. I can manipulate it and have if do my bidding, but better yet, I can feed off of it. I can draw its power into my own body and use it for energy. You could actually call me a ‘fire eater’,” he said with a laugh. All the time he was talking to Kairi and explaining his powers to her, the fire got lower and lower until nothing was left but hot coals. Siru had drained almost all of the energy form the fire. When he was done talking to Kairi he got up and began to tear off his bandages. There was no sign that he had ever been hurt, except for a scar that ran across his chest from where the large wound had resided. He stood there in noting but his boxers and Kairi looked away bashfully. She reached around the fire place and pulled out a new set of clothes she had bought for him while he had been unconscious. There were baggy black pants, a red mesh-like shirt, and a white light coat with three quarter length sleeves. It was trimmed in black and on the back was a large black circle with the Japanese symbol for fire also on the back. Siru put on the clothes without asking questions.
“Where is my equipment?” he asked Kairi. She gestured towards the far corner of the room and there in fact was laying his sword and Keyblade along with his mail and gloves and shoulder and arm guards. He put everything on except for his sword. He carried it and his Keyblade with him to the small table and sat down, motioning for Kairi to join him. She sat down across from him and her chair squeaked as she put her weight on it. Kairi also had on new clothes; she was wearing a new white tank top along with a blue and green plaid skirt.
“You want your memories back right?” Siru questioned. Kairi nodded. “Put your hand on the table,” he said, and Kairi did. Almost in slow motion she saw him reach for his Keyblade, pick it up, arc it over his head, and then drove the point of it into her hand.

SiruBlazingBlade

Yet again here's the next chapter of the saga.
Please tell me what u think!
Kairi screamed with deafening loudness, but not from pain, rather from sheer surprise. There was in fact, a Keyblade piercing her hand and stuck in the wood of the table. Kairi could feel the cold metal against, and inside of, her hand. She couldn’t move her hand and didn’t dare to try; shock was beginning to numb her brain with its icy grip. Her breath was coming short and rapid. She could clearly see that Keyblade had actually gone through her hand, but there was no blood, no pain, and she could still move her fingers. The stab wound looked very clean with no ragged edges of skin, like it had simply melted through her hand. She looked up at Siru with a look of terror and anger at what he had just done to her. But before she could yell at him something on the table caught her eye. She whipped her head down to see black lines ushering from out of the bottom of her hand. The smell of smoke met her nose and she could feel heat under her hand. Realization dawned on her that the lines weren’t being drawn, but rather burned into the wood. She stared in amazement at the design that was appearing on the table. First there came a heart, and behind it a triangle, then around both of them appeared a circle, and countless other lines and figures until the entire table was engulfed in some complex design. Kairi looked up at Siru in utter awe, but his face faded slowly away to a blurry stream of colors, and then there was only darkness.
Light flooded her eyes when she awoke, and a steady tha-thump filled her ears. She was in a perfectly white room that had no walls or a ceiling. She stood up on wobbly legs and noticed that her outfit had changed to a solid shade of stark white. She glanced around to discover the source of the noise. As Kairi turned around she was startled to see a figure dressed in complete black. But she was not afraid for too long as she realized it was Siru. He was wearing the same style of outfit he had been wearing in the red room, but its color was a midnight black.
“W-Where are we? And what’s wrong with our clothes?” she stammered.
“We,” Siru said gesturing with wide spread arms, “are in your heart. Hear that sound? The tha-thump, that’s your heart beating. And our clothes, well they represent our actions in life.” With the last statement his eyes trailed to the floor. “You’re dressed in pure white because you have done nothing but good in your life. I have done so much evil my clothes, and heart, are tainted with darkness.” Kairi was unsure about how to respond to this so she said nothing. “But enough with the dim and dark stuff of the past lets get your memories back.” He stepped to one side to revel a wooden door behind him. Something about the door drew Kairi towards it like two magnets draw together. Not asking her feet to move, she began to walk forward. The loud slap of her shoes on the floor mingled with the noise of her own heart. When she reached the door, her heart began to throb, the beating in the room intensified. Behind the door she could feel something, something that was apart of her. Like the connection twins have and can tell what one another are feeling or doing, Kairi felt this way too. She could feel the emotions and memories that were locked behind that door, locked in her own heart. She put her hand up to the door and gave ever so slight a push. The door yielded to her weight and opened inward; thin strands of light crept through the small crack in the door. They move and danced around the edge of it like they had a life of their own. Kairi jumped as she felt two strong hands grab her shoulders and hold her down. It was Siru and he said, “This is goanna hurt, a lot.” Before Kairi had a chance to ask what he meant, the door in front of her flew open. Light surged out of it and struck her like a hammer. She tried to move away from the overwhelming pressure, but Siru was holding her where she stood. She struggled to get away, but then another wave of light hit her. Images flashed in front of her eyes. Images of Hallow Bastion, and other places raced in front of her. She could see the images so clearly but then they passed and a new one replaced it. She watched herself playing as a young child in the library of Hallow Bastion with three others, she was happy and a smile crossed her face. Kairi tried to make out the faces of the three others but then the image disappeared. A new one appeared a darker one. She felt like she was in a basement after watching a scary movie; darkness was everywhere and she was alone. Then it disappeared and another one replaced it. She was floating in a still darkness, She could that she was no longer a child, but rather almost a full grown adult. And then she knew what Siru meant by pain. It shot through her as soon as the image appeared. A searing pain as if she was being burnt; flash after flash, wave after wave, the pain echoed through her body. In all of the images that went past her now there was a different pain to deal with, and the images got more brutal and more terrible. Kairi didn’t know how much more she could take; she could hear the tha-thump of her own heart slowing down. Blackness was swallowing her; the last thing she saw was Siru still holding her and staring into the light of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back