• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening of kh3d proves roxas etc saved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoikess

I guess the opening ofkh3d hints about saving everyone or atleast the popular personages as roxas etc. so maybe in kh3 we will save all popular keyblade wielders who were victim of the xehanort saga????
but i guess tera is saved as last becuase he is kinda mixed with xehanort>.>

but how is sora going to get roxas and xion back....roxas should be kinda possible but xion?

also i think it was ansem or yen sid said that sora has the power to save all people connected to him.

and what do you guys think what next game will be? the lighter kh game :p becuase square enix wanted to release an kh game every year like final fantasy now well final fantasy get more games sometimes a year but ok:p

REALLY HOPE THEY USE FLOWMOTION FOR EVERY KH NOW LIKE THE COMMAND DECK:D

sorry for not good english:p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do you have played DDD? It's explained in there how Roxas, Xion and Naminé can be brought back.

That these people can be saved has been already known since Blank Points in Birth by Sleep though, now in DDD we only get a clearer picture on the "how".
Besides defeating Xehanort for the final time, saving those connected to Sora who are suffering is one of the main points in KH III, so yea, it will be handled in that title.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Do you have played DDD? It's explained in there how Roxas, Xion and Naminé can be brought back.

That these people can be saved has been already known since Blank Points in Birth by Sleep though, now in DDD we only get a clearer picture on the "how".
Besides defeating Xehanort for the final time, saving those connected to Sora who are suffering is one of the main points in KH III, so yea, it will be handled in that title.

We've learned that it's possible, because each have a heart of their own, but "how" hasn't been discussed at all.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We've learned that it's possible, because each have a heart of their own, but "how" hasn't been discussed at all.

I didn't mean to imply that we know how the whole process exactly works, only that we now have a better idea on it than we had at the time of Birth by Sleep.

The prerequisites have already been met though, Sora and Riku gained the power to awaken lost hearts by opening the seven sleeping keyholes while Ansem's research data holds the details how to reach and re-connect those hearts so they can be re-awakened and the people restored.
Right now, Riku holds that data since Ansem the Wise entrusted it to him for safekeeping until it's needed.

KeybladeKid1127

I didn't mean to imply that we know how the whole process exactly works, only that we now have a better idea on it than we had at the time of Birth by Sleep.

The prerequisites have already been met though, Sora and Riku gained the power to awaken lost hearts by opening the seven sleeping keyholes while Ansem's research data holds the details how to reach and re-connect those hearts so they can be re-awakened and the people restored.
Right now, Riku holds that data since Ansem the Wise entrusted it to him for safekeeping until it's needed.

Yes but when will this all take place? We know a new number is coming... That does not mean it is next game to come. They kind of need to get all these people and explain a few things. Like how to get Aqua out of Realm of Darkness (BBSv2), how to extract Roxas and Xion without harming them or Sora (Doubt ansem figured out the process completely, I believe he said it was just a clue) and what exactly happened Terra and his body. Not to mention once Aqua is back her and Sora need to get back to Castle Oblivion and get Ven's body. Which might still be controlled by Org13 meaning that will be an adventure in itself.

My point is that before they get into Kingdom Hearts 3 and the final battle we need to fill in some holes in the story. Because if that is all in KH3 I would hope the game will be extra long or they will magically glide over the whole process. Which I rather they not do cause I like these prequel and sequel games... I have fun playing them :D

RoadtoDawn

I *think* AtW figured out the whole process for how to awaken all the hearts that are asleep, even the ones like Roxas and Xion. My understanding is that Roxas and Xion have hearts that are completely their own now(especially since at least Roxas has tried to reject his connection to Sora before and Sora in DDD rejected Roxas's "I am you" statement), which means that extracting them shouldn't be any harder than awakening Ven(minus the bodies part). Getting Aqua out of the realm of darkness would be as easy as opening the door like they did at the end of KH2, but the hard part would be assuring that she reforms where they want her to, not, say, in the Room of Sleep where her armor is. Personally, I think a lot Terra's fight will be TERRA'S FIGHT and with some help from Aqua and some MX pummeling he shouldn't need a whole ton of work. I kinda think you're overcomplicating it :)

That said, I just stared at Youniquee's sig for like twenty minutes and now I'm freaking out a little. In that scene (which may not be completely cannon or anything) after Sora does his big fancy keyblade swing, everyone else does something similar and then just POOFS INTO PAPER with the exception of Riku, who poofs into paper while reappearing at Sora's side. Now I'm reading way too much into that, but I can't help but wonder whether or not our seven lights will become permanent individuals or not...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I *think* AtW figured out the whole process for how to awaken all the hearts that are asleep, even the ones like Roxas and Xion. My understanding is that Roxas and Xion have hearts that are completely their own now(especially since at least Roxas has tried to reject his connection to Sora before and Sora in DDD rejected Roxas's "I am you" statement), which means that extracting them shouldn't be any harder than awakening Ven(minus the bodies part). Getting Aqua out of the realm of darkness would be as easy as opening the door like they did at the end of KH2, but the hard part would be assuring that she reforms where they want her to, not, say, in the Room of Sleep where her armor is. Personally, I think a lot Terra's fight will be TERRA'S FIGHT and with some help from Aqua and some MX pummeling he shouldn't need a whole ton of work. I kinda think you're overcomplicating it :)

That said, I just stared at Youniquee's sig for like twenty minutes and now I'm freaking out a little. In that scene (which may not be completely cannon or anything) after Sora does his big fancy keyblade swing, everyone else does something similar and then just POOFS INTO PAPER with the exception of Riku, who poofs into paper while reappearing at Sora's side. Now I'm reading way too much into that, but I can't help but wonder whether or not our seven lights will become permanent individuals or not...

That's how it turns out. While he was DiZ, Ansem the Wise continued to do research on hearts and Nobodies and it's implied that he found out already at that time about the possible heart-growing, but choose to ignore it at first due to his prejudices against Nobodies and his drawn out plans for revenge.
Yep, Roxas and Xion (as well as Naminé too) gave birth to and developed their own hearts where their own consciousness can reside since they're in essence independent entities from Sora with their own identities. Roxas was always struggling to be his own person and Sora himself also always saw him as a person of his own, just like he treats Naminé as different from Kairi or the Riku Replica as different from the real Riku and sees in them their own people.
That was all already hinted at in Chain of Memories:
Sora to the Riku Replica said:

Sora: Wait! Who cares if someone created you? You are you and nobody else. You have your own heart inside you. Those feelings and memories are yours and yours alone. They're special!

That's what Ansem the Wise also explains to Riku in the ending, what makes Sora and his heart special. He sees the good before the bad and simply doesn't care how a being was born, he treats them as individuals who deserve the same privileges than he has to live freely.
His speech to Roxas was practically the same in meaning as what he said to the Riku Replica in CoM and that's what provoked Roxas' surprised then changing to happy reaction.

As for them getting bodies, Kairi gave Sora one in KH1 when restoring him, so she (or the other Princesses) could probably conjure a vessel for each Naminé, Xion and Roxas to inhabit.

As for the scene from Youni's sig from the opening, it does not show the whole crew.
In the actual scene Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy don't poof into paper because they are already available and fine. Terra, Aqua, Roxas and Ventus poof into paper at the end to symbolize that they are not fine yet and still need to be rescued.

daken

I think the opening illustrates the major parts of all main titles of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back