• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Operation Plan 0.2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8myworldsmyown8

Another one of my worthless fan-fictions. I personally don’t think this one was as good as my ‘Special Promise’ one. Feel free to comment—I take any type of criticism, but will won’t take someone throwing a soda can at me. *glares at you suspiciously*
+++

Chapter One:
‘Things are close at hand, Riku. Everything will change—it is only a matter of time. Love will become fragile, and the Keybearer will die soon. Another cannot be chosen. You must learn how to destroy the heartless without the Keyblade. Swift feet, Riku. I’ll be coming soon…when all hope is lost…just call my name…’

Riku groaned and rolled over, barely aware that he had fallen on the floor. The rest of the words echoed away as reality slowly washed over him. He could generally feel the frosty bite of the chilled air, his eyes stinging with sleep. What did it all mean? The Keybearer would die soon…?

“Sora!” Riku exclaimed in horror, his eyes shot open. He looked around him and realised that he was on the floor. His blanket was snarled around his waste. The lamp had fallen off his bedside table, smashed on the floor. So had his pillow. His mattress was lying at a strange angle. His body was soaked with sweat and his breathing was uneven.

Riku lay back against the wall, sighing. “It was all just a dream,” he said to himself. Very slowly, he stood up. He would get a cup of water, then go back to sleep and relax. Sora was probably fast asleep. He wouldn’t be going anywhere any time soon…

-----

A girl with deep red hair and large purple eyes sat on the pier of the Destiny Islands. Her cheeks were full and rosy, a little round chin and button nose. She was having a hard time getting to sleep, so she had come out. She knew very well that it was rainy season and that soon enough, a storm would brew up, but she couldn’t help observing the sky’s beauty. It was studded with stars—a big change from the time of the Heartless, long ago. There are as many worlds as there are stars in the sky…” she whispered to herself. At the time of the Heartless, there were almost no stars at all.

But just as she said that, she saw a white stream of light falling into the sea from the sky. It was followed by another, then another, until the whole sky was nothing but a blur of white and black. Kairi gasped. No…oh please God no, not again…

With a desperate cry, the girl jumped up from the pier and started running towards where Sora’s house was. “Sora!” She banged her fists against the door. “Sora!” she cried, “They’re coming! Sora, they’re coming!”

-----

Sora was startled awake by a faint cry for his name. With his eyes still shut, he blindly searched around the floor for his wooden sword. He whacked himself over the head with it, then pulled the covers over his ears. “Shut up…” he moaned, yawning. But the calls for his name wouldn’t stop. Sora banged his head with the wooden sword several more times, until he was awake enough to realise that the calls came from outside.

“Hold your horses, I’m coming!” he shouted as he got up. He scratched the back of his head and waddled towards the door. “Sheesh.”

Sora opened the door. In front of him was Kairi, almost in tears. “What is--” He swallowed his words as his eyes wandered to the sky. “Holy…”

“Sora!” From the distance, running towards them, was Riku. “The worlds! They’ve been connected!” He barely noticed a looming shadow forming behind him. It pounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back