• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion Time!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I am the only one who cares about kh2 in my family.......oh well at least no one will take my play time away then!! :D

UnknownEnigma

its very important, m,e and my bro even made a little "contract" and it has a set of rules to bide by.....but since ASAS we both agreed i was going to play first and yeah me and him agreed every full cutscene ends someones turn but that starts in TT, and my other friend has one but he has a busy schdule (sp) so oh well its only me!

B

Blood Aeon

It's not important. It looks like a good game, sure, but I realyl couldn't care less if all my friends finish it before I even get my hands on a copy.

BraveryOfAChild

I don't care if I was first, second, thrid, ect. As long as I have Kingdom Hearts 2 in my hands, playing it on meh PS2!! >_>; Killing them Heartless..-Bops a Heartless.- Come back!! I want to bop you again! -Chases after.-

lv_kh0720

nope nobody cares about kh in my family, except the cost of the game :D
well i have a khfanatic neighbour (although he doesn't want to join this forum, holy god, i've kicked him for that) so i still have somebody to play and discuss with (even though he's a brat, mind you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back